Know what does my head in? - Moan's and groan's

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:48 am

made in UK wrote:I take it your from Yorkshire then?  :laugh:

So is Karen Mathews and Judge :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:54 am

everywhere has it's fair share of loud mouth, annoying people...  just look at Scotland. :laugh:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:02 am

Ciggy wrote:
made in UK wrote:I take it your from Yorkshire then?  :laugh:

So is Karen Mathews and Judge :D

actually im from montrose in scotland

also karen matthews is a total villain, i am not and should not be mentioned that way in the same sentence as that evil women
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:03 am

Lee J wrote:everywhere has it's fair share of loud mouth, annoying people...  just look at Scotland. :laugh:

jeffrey is a scottish surname
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:29 am

Ciggy wrote:
made in UK wrote::laugh:

Have to admit when me and me mum used to go to somewhere like Majorca or tenerife. We'd be down at the pool in the morning having just been beaten to the sunbeds by the Germans. And it would be relatively calm and quiet around the pool, the all of a sudden down come the Northern clampets. Big Yorkshire acsents mouthing off at their 4 or 5 little runts behind them. Swearing and carrying on at eachother, the whole resort would be woken up and me and me mum like the southern snobs we are  would turn to eachother and say 'we're associated with them, how embarassing are they?' It'd be about 9am and the old man (with Leeds tats) would order a San Miguel at the bar and start necking that. Mum with all here fake gold, purple eye liner, red lipstick and dangley earings along with exposing her beautiful stretch marks would be mouthing off at the kids with a superking in her hand and the kids themselves would look and act like little pikeys.

Im not a snob but these jeremy kyle scruffs on holiday make me ashamed to be english, big fat ale guts hangin over the shorts pint in hand as soon as the bar opens.

Their wives have got a belly hangin out of a bikini and they dont breath in, just let it all hang out like two ton Tess, their knockers are down by their belly button in a triangle bikini top that barely covers the nipples, ten earings in each ear and a big split in said ear cause the earings have been to heavy or ripped out white flesh, stretch marks, and a rose tatoo on the shoulder and a seahorse under the belly button that looks like a big fat dragon cause the skin has stretched that much, change shitty nappies on the sun lounger instead of going to the room and doing it, or let their kids shit in the pool :angry: loud mouth brits abroad.

They go to Spain to have a full english breakfast and a sunday roast, your in Spain you b@stards why not sample the local food? and Tapas?

They then sit off in an arl scruffy so called bar when its just a tent owned by English people to watch Eastenders, Corrie and Emmerdale. Your on holiday you gang of meffs get a life.

:laugh:  :laugh: Every word yous two have just said is true ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
made in UK wrote::laugh:

Have to admit when me and me mum used to go to somewhere like Majorca or tenerife. We'd be down at the pool in the morning having just been beaten to the sunbeds by the Germans. And it would be relatively calm and quiet around the pool, the all of a sudden down come the Northern clampets. Big Yorkshire acsents mouthing off at their 4 or 5 little runts behind them. Swearing and carrying on at eachother, the whole resort would be woken up and me and me mum like the southern snobs we are  would turn to eachother and say 'we're associated with them, how embarassing are they?' It'd be about 9am and the old man (with Leeds tats) would order a San Miguel at the bar and start necking that. Mum with all here fake gold, purple eye liner, red lipstick and dangley earings along with exposing her beautiful stretch marks would be mouthing off at the kids with a superking in her hand and the kids themselves would look and act like little pikeys.

Im not a snob but these jeremy kyle scruffs on holiday make me ashamed to be english, big fat ale guts hangin over the shorts pint in hand as soon as the bar opens.

Their wives have got a belly hangin out of a bikini and they dont breath in, just let it all hang out like two ton Tess, their knockers are down by their belly button in a triangle bikini top that barely covers the nipples, ten earings in each ear and a big split in said ear cause the earings have been to heavy or ripped out white flesh, stretch marks, and a rose tatoo on the shoulder and a seahorse under the belly button that looks like a big fat dragon cause the skin has stretched that much, change shitty nappies on the sun lounger instead of going to the room and doing it, or let their kids shit in the pool :angry: loud mouth brits abroad.

They go to Spain to have a full english breakfast and a sunday roast, your in Spain you b@stards why not sample the local food? and Tapas?

They then sit off in an arl scruffy so called bar when its just a tent owned by English people to watch Eastenders, Corrie and Emmerdale. Your on holiday you gang of meffs get a life.

:laugh:  :laugh: Every word yous two have just said is true ,

:wwww  It's a fair point but every country has them, believe me.
heimdall

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Judge wrote:
Lee J wrote:everywhere has it's fair share of loud mouth, annoying people...  just look at Scotland. :laugh:

but my family originates from Ireland, on my  dads side.

Barnsley on my mums side  :laugh:
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Lee J wrote:
Judge wrote:

but my family originates from Ireland, on my  dads side.

Barnsley on my mums side  :laugh:

Pontefract rd (sp)?
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:31 pm

not got a clue
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Pretentious people who say "Pièce de résistance" - can feck off.

Just say it's the best bit.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:19 pm

The you buy 1 you get 1 free advert, I have to turn over when it's on

roberto green

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:11 am

heimdall wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
Lee J wrote:Heimdall / Owzat / Lakes10 - give me 5 minutes in a locked room with him and I'd hurt him. :angry:

:D

That's a bit naughty bungle, changing someone's post to suit your own little vendetta, I hope you asked Lee J for permission first otherwise it's libellous by the letter of the law.

Are you suggesting that you would do me harm, should I treat that as a threat?

Look I get a lot of stick on this forum and I can generally give as good as I get but I don't like sh1t like this not even in jest.

Pull your head out of your a*se, you big jessie.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:12 am

bunglemark2 wrote:
heimdall wrote:That's a bit naughty bungle, changing someone's post to suit your own little vendetta, I hope you asked Lee J for permission first otherwise it's libellous by the letter of the law.

Are you suggesting that you would do me harm, should I treat that as a threat?

Look I get a lot of stick on this forum and I can generally give as good as I get but I don't like sh1t like this not even in jest.

Apart from shooting you with balls of your own shyte, nah, not too much harm....mostly psychological, not physical...

Sweetie, I think you need to calm down. Get in touch with your inner viking - do a few big "RRrrrooaaarrrrsssss."

:D

You b*stard, I nearly died laughing at that!!!  :laugh:

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:20 am

Please - somebody kill them all!!!

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:50 am

Ovaltine or Horlicks.