Jamie bulger - Justice system is wrong

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby drummerphil » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:04 pm

Do you remember February 1993 when a young 3 yr old was taken from
Liverpool, United Kingdom, by two 10-year-old boys. Jamie Bulger walked
away from his mother for only a second and Jon Venables took his hand
and led him out of the mall with his friend Robert Thompson.

They took Jamie on a walk for over 2 and a half miles, along the way
stopping every now and again to torture the poor little boy who was
crying constantly for his mummy. Finally they stopped at a railway track
where they brutally kicked him,  threw stones at him, rubbed paint in
his eyes and pushed batteries up his anus. It was actually worse than
this ... What these two boys did was so horrendous that Jamie's mother was forbidden to identify his body. They then left his beaten small body on the tracks so a train could run him
over to hide the mess they had created.

These two boys, even being  boys, understood what they did was wrong,
hence trying to make it look like an accident.  This week Lady Justice
Butler-Slosshas awarded the two boys anonymity for the rest of their
lives when they leave custody with new identities. They will also leave
early this year only serving just over half of their sentence. They are
being relocated to Australia to live out the rest of their lives. They
disgustingly and violently took Jamie's life away
- in return they each get a new life.  Personally i feel our justice system is :censored:,they should never get out again and i dont care how old they were when they did this.
views please.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:16 pm

Denise found one of them not long ago, he was living in a safe house, she watched him for a few days, then got the courage to front him, but she just froze and felt helpless when she came face to face with him, then she thought about her other children and left.
I think she will get revenge one day, and good on her they where a right 2 little :censored: :angry:  they deserved to have never been let out into society :censored: :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:27 pm

Scumbags the both of them.  There is no such thing as pay-back for what they did,  Whatever they end up doing in life and wherever they end up, what they did will haunt them to their graves.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:31 pm

One of them is a Man U fan and has had all expense's paid trips to old twatford, and the others a Liverpool fan just think though he could be posting on here and we would'nt even know scary isnt it  :O
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Afroman » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:26 pm

I would love to kick the :censored: out of them two :censored:
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:28 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:One of them is a Man U fan and has had all expense's paid trips to old twatford, and the others a Liverpool fan just think though he could be posting on here and we would'nt even know scary isnt it  :O

Bloody is scary that Lynds......like i said outrageous this is happening
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:39 pm

2 nights after Jamie had been taken, I was still living at home then, me mate knocked she said who lives over the road from you, I said why ? she said SKY are on there way, we went outside next thing heres SKY news is on our step going what do you know about that family, how old is the boy etc etc, within like 20 mins our whole street was full of 100s, screaming baying at the windows get out :censored: murdering :censored: and all that.
What had happened this social service family had not long moved in and the kid was sagging school the day jamie got took, his dad went up the phonebox and phoned the police, they took him and his dad away left the mother with the 3 other kids in there everyone wanted to lynch them.
And it wasnt even the kid, they done it for money so they could be rehoused and claim against the baying mob, :censored: :censored:.
Robert Green the kids name was some of you might remember the story at the time.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:47 pm

Yeah ciggy that defo rings a bell, there was a case by ares like that, it might have been the same incident, did you used to live in Walton Ciggy, cos a lad round there got the blame i think??
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:52 pm

Garymac wrote:Yeah ciggy that defo rings a bell, there was a case by ares like that, it might have been the same incident, did you used to live in Walton Ciggy, cos a lad round there got the blame i think??

It was in Kirkdale the flower streets, but I know who you mean Gary that was our margie's mates son he was in there class at school they where always trying to get him up to mischief. She dragged to him to Walton Lane police station and how ironic that James little body was on that railway overhead there :no

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:54 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:One of them is a Man U fan and has had all expense's paid trips to old twatford, and the others a Liverpool fan just think though he could be posting on here and we would'nt even know scary isnt it  :O

Very possible!!
They probably bought the wee cu.nt a P/C as well!
Makes ya sick what they done,now they're out and got their whole lives ahead of them and a whole new chance they dont deserve! This countries fu.cked up!
66-1120597113

Postby drummerphil » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:58 pm

Dont get me wrong i do believe in second chances,reform and all that and yes i know they were young when they committed this crime.......but this is something they should never  see the light of day again for.....
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:59 pm

Did one of the two lads live in Walton Village off County Road and Queens Drive?  I lived in Walton Village until I was 8 years old before I acquired a second brother and we moved to a bigger house.

Years later, I heard that one of them lived in Walton Village and the house is still tinned up.  Weird getting told you lived in the same street as one of them kids like.  He lived towards Graeme's Barbers and the chippy end though, I lived toward the old swimming pool and Walton Church end, so I would never had bumped into him as a kid or anything, I never used to hang round with any kids from there anyway.  Nobody would ever move into this house I heard.  Is this true or b*ll*c*ks?  Walton Village isn't even two minutes away from the railtrack James' body was found, right by Goodison park.
jonnymac1979

Postby Garymac » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:00 am

i remembered coming home from school one day and seeing all kinds outside this one house not fa from the railway, it was mad......the Justice system is fu.cked in this country and needs a serious rethink, like you said Phil, they should have locked them up and threw away the key.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Garymac » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:05 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Did one of the two lads live in Walton Village off County Road and Queens Drive?  I lived in Walton Village until I was 8 years old before I acquired a second brother and we moved to a bigger house.

Years later, I heard that one of them lived in Walton Village and the house is still tinned up.  Weird getting told you lived in the same street as one of them kids like.  He lived towards Graeme's Barbers and the chippy end though, I lived toward the old swimming pool and Walton Church end, so I would never had bumped into him as a kid or anything, I never used to hang round with any kids from there anyway.  Nobody would ever move into this house I heard.  Is this true or b*ll*c*ks?  Walton Village isn't even two minutes away from the railtrack James' body was found, right by Goodison park.

thats the one i was talking about Jonny, dont think it was one of the cu.nts who did it, it was someone who got accused and the house got trashed and graffiti scralled all over it.

It was right by the railway, and by the walton village chippy, gotta be the same house your talking about but not sure who the lad was one of them or one who got falsely accused.

So you must have lived right by me school, Alsop.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:27 am

I hate the way that these 2 got off basically free...

The "prison" that they were in, in the first place was filled with televisions, plastations ect...probally better than home in some ways.
Then when they are out they get new identities, just thinking about it, that anyone you meet on the street COULD be one of those murdering scum!

Some people may argue that they were young and deserve a second chance, but they were old enough to know right from wrong an i dont think they deserved a second chance after what they'd done!
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to General Chat Forum