James bulger killers

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:31 am

sorry babu, but i asked for it to go private for that very reason but our friend needs an audience, very sad but sometimes these things happen when you are dealing with idiots, i have made it clear many times my thoughts and if our friend chooses to actually read the thread and understand it can come to an end, but sadly he would rather go on and on trying to prove he is right.

humility is a great thing, maybe he should try it, i will say it again for the last time, read my comments and try and understand them, they are obvious to me, i am surprised for someone with a law degree its not obvious to you eiher
112-1077774096

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:52 am

and we wonder why people think this sites gone to sh!t  :no
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:24 am

You two need to give it a fucking rest.  Pathetic.  "I know more about law than you..."

Of all the threads to ruin...  This ends here.  Don't bother PMing me.  PM the other mods if you want to moan at someone.  I don't want to hear excuses like "it was all him".

Accusations being thrown around like "You need to have the last word..."  You're both as guilty as each other, you both know it as well.  And, no, don't be smart and PM me the legal definition of guilt while we're on the subject.  No respect shown to the subject in this thread, a young baby who was murdered.  Doesn't matter where you're from, but this is still a very big deal in Liverpool after all this time, and I've seen enough in this thread to say that it's gone off topic and that's that.  Topic over.

Locked.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum