James bulger killers

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:39 pm

s@int wrote:
LFC has a certain way of putting his way across that isnt to everyones palette but he does give reasons for all his opinions.

but you single out me just because you dislike me,

Everyone who disagrees with one of his posts either doesn't like him, is a member of a clique, has a vendetta against him or bears a grudge. Its just becoming a joke.

There is clique of sorts on this forum, and you are one such person who bears a grudge, otherwise you would see no need to make that post. You are fixated with me, even sending me PM's, I think you are the joke.
LFC2007

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:40 pm

i think anyone who is having a pathetic spat on a thread talking about such a devastating topic is a joke. (and im not taking ides, having a go at you all!!!)

arguaments f*ck off to another thread... please
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:43 pm

dawson99 wrote:i think anyone who is having a pathetic spat on a thread talking about such a devastating topic is a joke. (and im not taking ides, having a go at you all!!!)

arguaments f*ck off to another thread... please

I agree. Once again, i apologise for my part in distracting from the topic. (and you will remember that btw).

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:45 pm

red37 wrote:LFC2007 - for the record (who's exactly i couldn't care less about) I don't dislike you at all - this is the internet, you havn't done anything to me personally. The odd 'insult' im big and ugly enough to let go.  But iam focussing some of my attention on you and your persistant desire to turn nigh on every thread into a bumper edition of 'Question Time' - you're like a thing 'possessed'. You did the same thing with Stu, who now you laughably mock as your 'nemesis'..even though he remains in the shadowy background.

Yet, in another thread you are quite at liberty to distinguish "Paranormal from Paranoia'.  I believe the two subjects have planted themselves into your psyche and are now wreaking havoc with your outward sensibilities.

Tell me, what exactly is it that you are afraid of?

I give my opinions, to which people reply to and make further discussion on the matter at hand. I made a joke about Stu from ourpast interactions in threads, a very light-hearted joke, but you would pick up on that and twist it into some sort of world shocker, 'laughably mock', again another example iof how you twist the situation.

Again, I made a very light-hearted pun about the paranormal, but you've taken that to heart also.

Tell me, why is it you keep picking up on every post I make? You recite my post count even.
LFC2007

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:47 pm

I don't bear you a grudge. Why should I you are just an argumentative idiot with a keyboard. I made that post because you go from thread to thread having your little spats and then claiming its because someone doesn't like you .  Aahhh poor little boy :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:50 pm

Funny how you saw the need to PM me persistently then  :laugh:

And that's the last I'll say, I'll let you have your bitter last word..... go ahead ruin the thread with your bitterness........
LFC2007

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:57 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Funny how you saw the need to PM me persistently then  :laugh:

Funny how you persisted in replying until I had to tell you I wouldn't be reading any more pm's from you . Even funnier how you managed to turn my attempt at helping you into yet another argument  :laugh:

T0sser
account deleted by request

Postby matrix » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:42 pm

Dundalk wrote:
peewee wrote:i think i have mentioned on here before that i also went to another child murder, the mothers boyfriend threw her baby boy against a wall, sat him on the electric ring on the cooker and also bit his penis off.

WTF ??

Sick sick bastard

I cant believe that

you say you cant believe it...

you can fuc.king say that again...

ffs  these people are not human...

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:53 pm

Of course kids know what there doing, look at the recent case where 3 mothers encouraged the kids to hurt each other through fighting but the kids didnt want to, and they were younger than 10 years old. My kids are 9 and 11 and they know perfectly well whats going on. No make no mistake, these little animals should be punished until they die they deserve the worst of everything.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:27 am

i understand everyones feelings on here about the murderers, it was a shocking crime, however i will keep coming back to the point they were 10 year old children and no matter how many times someone says they were aware of murder etc at 10 years old then i will say they need to think more carefully, if any of you say you were aware of the full extent of your actions at 10 then i will i not believe you.

also to expect the two murderers of having the same levels of intelligence as any of us did at 10 years old also shows a lack of understanding, we are talking about 2 educationally subnormal boys who didn't have the same knowledge as most other 10 year olds.

they were not good boys, far from it, they were little toerags, but again i will say they did not have the understanding of the scale of what they were doing, and again LFC2007 has missed my point, yes i am sure they knew what they were doing was wrong, i have not disputed that at any point in the thread even though you tediously keep raising the same issue, however i am certain they did not fully understand the scale of what they were doing or realise the consequences.

now maybe you should go off and start threads about every other murderer being released from prison, because the fact is cleverer people than us have seen them to be rehabilitated and released them into the community where by all accounts they are showing no signs of being evil or having the desire to murder.

on a side note, has anyone else noticed LFC2007 shows all of karims tendencies   ???
112-1077774096

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:37 am

Those 'cleverer people' have also released a number of offenders on tags who have subsequently killed people, but the issue is not about rehabilitation it's about the price they should pay for their crime. I have not missed your point whatsoever, I've addressed your point meticulously, they had the level of intent required for murder - GBH, there is no question of that. At 10 years old you can distinguish the difference between good and evil, they knew that at the very least what they were doing was deeply evil. And again, I'll say that it does not require a great deal of education to understand this. They were clever enough to lure the poor child away. Had it been one single blow - fair point - but it was systematic and prolonged.

You saying I am like Karim, who is presumably that fella called 'Oasis', is pathetic.
LFC2007

Postby matrix » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:38 am

peewee wrote:on a side note, has anyone else noticed LFC2007 shows all of karims tendencies   ???

:D

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:42 am

ah LFC you say the showed the intent to commit murder, you think the level of intent for murder is GBH, well it is not, get your facts straight.

the level of intent for murder is having the intent to take someones life and not to commit grevious bodily harm.

seems you are not as meticulous as you like to think

and liking you to someone else is not pathetic, i simply pointed out that you show the same traits as another poster
112-1077774096

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:52 am

peewee wrote:ah LFC you say the showed the intent to commit murder, you think the level of intent for murder is GBH, well it is not, get your facts straight.

the level of intent for murder is having the intent to take someones life and not to commit grevious bodily harm.

seems you are not as meticulous as you like to think

:laugh:  I think you need to get your facts correct, in ENGLISH LAW, the lowest level of intent required for murder is section 18 - Grievous Bodily Harm. I think it's you who needs to get your facts straight mate.

Seeing as you were apparently a police officer, it seems you need to read up on a few things.
LFC2007

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:05 am

ex police and i have a law degree mate so if you want to argue law then lets bring it on.

anything less than an intent to kill can not realistically be classed as murder, thats why we have the offence of manslaughter.

if you intend to commit GBH and that person dies as a result of the injury then the charge of manslaughter is brought, if you intend to kill the person the offence is murder.

however if you expect the injuries to be so serious that the person could die then a murder charge can be brought. But there is then a chance of no conviction so manslaughter charges will be brought instead.

however to say all GBH offences should be classed as murder would mean that there would be no such thing as GBH, only intent to murder. It is very hard to prove, as an example if you shoot someone then you can reasonably expect that person to suffer a serious injury, however if you punch someone your expectations are less, if that person was to the die from this punch and the chain of causation has not been broken then the likely charge will be manslaughter (unless you were stupid enough to say 'i intended to kill him or cause him very serious harm).

anyway i know how much you like to show some intelligence to i will wait while you browse the internet trying to find an argument against what I have just written.

or on the other hand you can just accept that there are people who have more knowledge than you and stop displaying this 'i am so clever, love me' attitude that you seem to think is so alluring
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum