Jamie bulger - Justice system is wrong

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:01 am

Garymac wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Did one of the two lads live in Walton Village off County Road and Queens Drive?  I lived in Walton Village until I was 8 years old before I acquired a second brother and we moved to a bigger house.

Years later, I heard that one of them lived in Walton Village and the house is still tinned up.  Weird getting told you lived in the same street as one of them kids like.  He lived towards Graeme's Barbers and the chippy end though, I lived toward the old swimming pool and Walton Church end, so I would never had bumped into him as a kid or anything, I never used to hang round with any kids from there anyway.  Nobody would ever move into this house I heard.  Is this true or b*ll*c*ks?  Walton Village isn't even two minutes away from the railtrack James' body was found, right by Goodison park.

thats the one i was talking about Jonny, dont think it was one of the cu.nts who did it, it was someone who got accused and the house got trashed and graffiti scralled all over it.

It was right by the railway, and by the walton village chippy, gotta be the same house your talking about but not sure who the lad was one of them or one who got falsely accused.

So you must have lived right by me school, Alsop.

I lived right by the Top House boozer (Steve McMahon was a regular back in the day) and the petrol station on the corner, you'd walk down to Stanley Park from that road.  I lived a few doors away.
jonnymac1979

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:24 am

The legal system is way too lax, if you did that in Saudi Arabia you get :censored: stoend to death, and tbh that's what those two kids deserve.

Bring back burning at the stake!!!!!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:31 am

I was only 11 at the time, but here are my views surrounding this:
How can anyone justify their release? It's not as if they had a motive. The poor little lad had just wandered off, and thought these sadistic b*stards would help him find his mummy.
There is no excuse for their actions. They had plenty of time to think about what they were doing - you don't walk 2 1/2 miles with a toddler in less than 40-odd minutes. They calculated what they were going to do. Maybe you could understand and offer leniency if it had been a moment of evil, but these f*ckers thought it all through and plotted. Pre-meditated murder, to use it's legal name.

These evil monsters should have been locked in a sewer for the rest of their lives, among all the other filthy sh*t. Instead, our soft nancy-state virtually gives them a golden handshake.
What message does that send out?

I bet the stupid cow Butler-Slosshas wouldn't even dream of releasing the scum if it had been her little lad.

F*ck this country's justice system. It's run by worthless sh*theads.

There should be a witch hunt to unmask the little b*stards. Then let Jamie's family kick the f*ck out of them.
Once their identities have been revealed, they won't last a week. I don't think they should have lasted this long.

RIP Jamie, you poor lad. And thoughts still go to his Family.   
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum