Iran situation - Anybody concerned?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:01 am

Irans comments about Israel last week are unacceptable. Iran should apologise and recognise Israels right to exist. Human Rights springs to mind!
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:47 pm

Judge wrote:Irans comments about Israel last week are unacceptable. Iran should apologise and recognise Israels right to exist. Human Rights springs to mind!

Why should he apologise. Most muslims in that part of the world believe it is wrong that Palestine was given to jews. I am not saying I want anybody to be killed over it (which has/does/will happen) but very few in the middle east want Israel to exist.

Countries do come and go, e.g. where's Bohemia? poland came/went/came again, Yugoslavia etc. States change consistently and are created/destroyed.

Don't get me wrong, I am not for a second saying that the jews should be wiped off the map, but Israel itself? would it be a bad thing if it went back to Palestine and a muslim state?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:52 pm

i think thats what is being discussed in the peace process right now.

apart from that, there is a massive mosque in jerusalem, on top of the chrisitian one. the christian one came first. it probably houses the ''Arc of the Covenant''. By your reckoning, that would make Israel a safe bet.

first come first serve.

Radical Muslims dont recognise Jews, let alone Israel. I think these folk have been persecuted enough. they were persecued by ancient egypt, greece, rome, Assyria, Ottomans, Nazi Germany, and now radical thinking muslim governements.

its not right and unacceptable. Even Egypt today recognises Israels right to exist.

Oh yeah, wheres 'Gaul' gone? :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:11 pm

I know they've been persecuated forever (don't forget they persecuted early christians) and every religion has screwed over another at some stage.

living where they are hated won't help them. I mean NY is one of the richest cities in the world, they could go there? or as I mentioned get part of germany as compensation. then there could be peace in the middle east. while they are there, there won't.

Thats my two cents anyway.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:56 pm

Big Niall wrote:I know they've been persecuated forever (don't forget they persecuted early christians) and every religion has screwed over another at some stage.

living where they are hated won't help them. I mean NY is one of the richest cities in the world, they could go there? or as I mentioned get part of germany as compensation. then there could be peace in the middle east. while they are there, there won't.

Thats my two cents anyway.

the trouble there, is that some of my muslim friends (i am christian btw), hate jews, and they live in the UK.

so its not a case of where to live, it doesnt seem to matter.

Islam is a peaceful religion on the whole, but muslims do reckon that everyone should be muslim.

i hope they dont start selling an islamic watchtower  :D  (no disrespect meant)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:25 pm

The Jews have as much right as the Palestinians to live in that neck of the woods and vice versa, to each set of people Jerusalem is their holy city so nobody can keep them away from it. The trouble is they're both as bad as each other with their hardline fundamentalist stand-points and they absolutely refuse to give any concession to the other side. They need their f*ckin heads bangin together the lot of em, they're like 2 spoilt brats fighting over a toy :angry:
Last edited by Woollyback on Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:04 pm

i can see the headlines now

woollyback bangs sharons and abbas's heads together over the peace process, and they see the light.

well done woolly, nobel prize for you boy :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:49 pm

Isn't Jerusalem the wholly place for christians too?? so why don't we claim it as ours?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:52 pm

coz its in Israel, not the UK
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:00 pm

Iran in possesion of nuclear weapons = Time to emigrate to some dot in the Pacific.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:15 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Iran in possesion of nuclear weapons = Time to emigrate to some dot in the Pacific.

as long as it aint anywhere they have tested weapons before, like xmas island etc  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:23 pm

:D  And yet Bikini Atoll has such a nice ring to it .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:27 pm

:D yes it does  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum