Favourite Simpsons Episode or moment - Not a poll

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Bad Bob » Sun May 07, 2006 9:54 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:"Everything's Coming Up 'Milhouse'".

and the one where Lisa becomes a Vegetarian.

You've raised two of my favourite moments there Ace. 

With the Lisa veggie episode I love the whole school film about meat production, with the free tripe handed out at the end to win the kids over!  That's the episode where Skinner says, "Someone...let's call them Lisa S...No, too obvious...L. Simpson... has made a complaint."  Brilliant!  :laugh:

I also love the episode where Bart engineers the teacher's strike and the old dude with the long beard (Jasper) becomes their teacher.  He stands there with a giant paddle/cricket bat and runs down the list of things the kids are not allowed to do, ending each item with "that's a paddling."  His last line is what always slays me though:

"Paddlin' the school canoe?  That's a paddlin'."

I PMSL every time!  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun May 07, 2006 10:52 pm

I just love the episode were Homer thinks that Bart is turning gay.
Homer leaves BArt staring at the billboard for Laramie cigarettes with the two near naked ladies on it and when he comes back he says something like:

Homer: 'How ya feelin' boy'

Bart: 'I'd like a cigarette'

Homer: 'Great, we'll get you a pack on the way home, any particular brand?'

Bart: 'Something slim'

Homer: 'D'oh'
:laugh:

Then later on he takes bart to the gay steal mill and the big tough worker comes walking through and says in a really gay voice - "Hot sstuff coming through" :D .
When the end of the day hooter goes off the whole place turns into the gay night club called THE ANVIL and the song 'Everybody Dance Now' starts playing,  :D then the foreman says; "We work hard, we play hard."
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun May 07, 2006 10:55 pm

Just found this on t'internet Simpson Movie Teaser I don't know if it's been posted on here already but thought it'd be worth a look as they've been promising a movie for a few years - I can't wait 'til next year when it's out.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun May 07, 2006 11:00 pm

The Movie looks interesting, but cartoons tend to die off when they try to make the big screen transition. Hope that's not the case.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun May 07, 2006 11:09 pm

the springfield criminal (you know the guy with the pack of ciggies rolled up in his t-shirt sleeve) has committed a crime and is making a getaway when chief wiggum arrives  on the scene.

"suspect is... eeerrrr... male..... and is getting away in a.... eeerrrrr... car..... suspect is hatless, repeat hatless!!"

---

i love the one where homer becomes an inventor and invents, amongst other things, a make-up gun, the one where the guy builds a monorail is a classic and i agree with jmac about the stonecutters one.

i'm laughing just thinking about it.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun May 07, 2006 11:23 pm

"Hello...You've got my pills....Hello....I'm cold and there are wolves after me..."

and I love the bit when the teachers strike and a little girl is left on the hoops:
"Hellooo... Mrs Pummelhorse?...I'd like to get down now..."
Last edited by The Ace1983 on Sun May 07, 2006 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sun May 07, 2006 11:27 pm

Gotta be Clown College - Homer's tryin the loop the loop on the mini-bike and his trousers start to roll up in the pedals, exposing his a$$...

Krusty:- "Burn that seat" :laugh: :laugh:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun May 07, 2006 11:32 pm

Marge - "Bart! You know I don't like you prying and jimmying"

and the classic: "Smashy, smashy"
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sun May 07, 2006 11:35 pm

In the Sideshow Bob/Cape Fear episode, Clancy had 2 classics:- "It's a good job you drifted to this brothel" and the classic "Bake him away, toys." :laugh: :laugh:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon May 08, 2006 12:25 am

Feeney wrote:Gotta be Clown College - Homer's tryin the loop the loop on the mini-bike and his trousers start to roll up in the pedals, exposing his a$$...

Krusty:- "Burn that seat" :laugh: :laugh:

Whos your favourite Simpsons character Feeeeeeennnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy

No doubt its Seymour Butts :D  :laugh:
82-1074641017

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon May 08, 2006 12:53 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:I just love the episode were Homer thinks that Bart is turning gay.
Homer leaves BArt staring at the billboard for Laramie cigarettes with the two near naked ladies on it and when he comes back he says something like:

Homer: 'How ya feelin' boy'

Bart: 'I'd like a cigarette'

Homer: 'Great, we'll get you a pack on the way home, any particular brand?'

Bart: 'Something slim'

Homer: 'D'oh'

Then later on he takes bart to the gay steal mill and the big tough worker comes walking through and says in a really gay voice - "Hot sstuff coming through" :D .
When the end of the day hooter goes off the whole place turns into the gay night club called THE ANVIL and the song 'Everybody Dance Now' starts playing,  :D then the foreman says; "We work hard, we play hard."

oh be nice

112-1077774096

Postby laza » Mon May 08, 2006 1:26 am

Too many to mention

But the retake of start of Raiders of Lost Ark with Bart being chased by Homer through the house comes to mind

Some of treehouse of horror ep have great parts
The King Kong take off with Smithers i dont think seaman and women mix  line and Homer's Flanders was a zombie after blowing him away still make me laugh no matter how many times i see them
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Mon May 08, 2006 4:19 am

You guys are forgetting Homer's Rock n Roll camp..

"Rock and Roll is about peace and love."

- Lenny Kravitz.

-----

Apu: "What about crotch-stuffing?"

Tom Petty: "That's a good question. Everybody, Apu asked if I he should use crotch-stuffing. Now, I personally dont use them. But Kenny Loggins does."

Kenny Logins: "I trusted you!" (runs away sobbing.. :wwww )
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon May 08, 2006 4:37 am

Rock and Roll camp reminds me of Kamp Krusty!!!...the "Mr Black" voice overs on Krusty's welcome video are hilarious!

Another favourite episode is the one where Homer costs Apu his job at the Kwiki Mart and he comes and lives with them:

Apu: "the express line is the quickest not always"

Apu sings: "Who needs the Kwiki Mart"
Marge sings: "Their floors are sticky-mart"
Lisa sings: "It made Dad sicky-mart"
Bart sings: "Let's throw a bricky-mart"
Homer sings: "The Kwiki Mart is....doh!!!"

Marge: "Is it hot, Lisa"
Lisa: "I can see through time"

Other favourite quotes...

Homer: "Oh Margie, you came and you brought me a turkey on my vacation away from workey." (to the tune of Barry Manilow's Mandy)

Burns to Smithers: "release the hounds" when Bart's detected on his property.

Snake: "Alright, I'm taking this thing to Mexico"
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby anti-hero » Mon May 08, 2006 8:07 am

Bad Bob wrote:Homer: "Oh Margie, you came and you brought me a turkey on my vacation away from workey." (to the tune of Barry Manilow's Mandy)

:wwww

Other memoriable Simpsons quotes,

Mr Plow
---

Homer: "Oops. I think we hit something. I hope its Flanders!"

Ned: "I'm right here Homer."

Ralph Wiggum
---

Ralph: "Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me."

Homer, after meeting British Prime Minister Tony Blair who jets away with a jet pack.
---

Homer: "Wow.. I cant believe we just met Q.."

:D

Homer, on trial after rear-ending the Queen's carriage, tries to defend himself and accuse the Queen of being an imposter at the same time.
---

Homer: "Your Honor, this woman is an imposter! Her luggage is inscribed H.R.H. which means her real name is Henrietta R. Hippo."

:wwww
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum