Back from hockey tour

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:17 pm

played as a left winger, striker at uni.

Don't play as often now, but went on 4 tours, which included Calella, Barcelona, Dublin and the Isle of Man.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:49 pm

One of our Sports teachers (Mr Powell) was a bit of a dab hand at the old hockey (played representitive level and all that stuff). He tried to get a load of us football lads into it, "it's a great game lads, you'll love it blah blah blah". Anyway we gave it a go one day and I picked it up in midfield and went on a kind of mazy dribble, half of which was deliberate and half of which was me trying to get the fecker under control while I was getting randomly twatted by a bunch of c...s.

Anyhow he comes on all whistle blaring and his pockets on his jogging bottoms hanging out as he runs over. Thank feck for that the dirty feckers thinks I, but he gives a free kick/hit/ :censored:/roll against me because I'd used the back of the stick ??? WTF is/was all that about? If ever a fecking implement was designed for multifunctionality it is a hockey stick, WTF difference does it make if you use the back of it FFS? Anyhow once the ridiculousness of the rules had set in, I downed tools and fecked off back into the sports hall to have a game of table tennis with me mate Dex. Couple of other lads gave it the swerve as well "Aw come on lads, you haven't even given it a go, not a proper one any road" said Powelly the poor fecker.

Keep yer fecking silly game mate. And tuck your pockets in while your at it yer daft c...
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 pm

It just takes a lot of skill and hand work to control the ball with only one side of the stick . Try uni hoc they are allowed to us eboth sides.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:43 pm

GYBS wrote:It just takes a lot of skill and hand work to control the ball with only one side of the stick . Try uni hoc they are allowed to us eboth sides.

we were never allowed to use both sides, and i've had a couple of goals marked off because it  :(

To be honest, the only reason i got into hockey was because loads of fit girls played it. At uni there were 4 womens' teams and just 1 men's team. That meant every saturday, when we all went out on the :censored:, we were surrounded by loads of nice ladies  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:48 pm

:laugh:

"Field hockey" (as it's called) is strictly a girl's sport over here.  Any self respecting Canadian man plays hockey on skates (or, in my case, not at all). :D

I do agree, though, the women who play it are fit and can do some nifty shaft and ball work. :p
Last edited by Bad Bob on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:52 pm

My Mate who used to play National League Hockey emigrated to Canada with a lass and tried hockey out there but said the standard was very poor so has taken up ice hockey and really enjoying it and now plays in a aaa league or something like that
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:22 pm

peewee wrote:shut up you pr!ck.

seems you are getting a little argumentative today when nobody else is looking for an argument. are you off your meds   :D

:down:  oooh where are my diazapan

So let me get this straight. A jibe about your mother flashing her cooch at Kuyt is a "sick joke" but your reference to GYBS previously admitted case of suffering from clinical depression in order to score points is funny ?

A new low , even by your standards.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:31 pm

...another thread ruined :D :D

I like Ice Hockey meself... proper blokes game...

As for field hockey women being fit... haven't seen that meself...
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Pop to a hockey festival near you mate and you will see them - or go onto facebook and keep out numerous pictures from them :D

some rather pleasing young ladies at the one from the weekend . My OH was none too impressed with my drunken flirting with some rather attractive 19-20 year old uni hockey girls who thought i was a rather nice guy and told her so - was n the dog house was good hour that night but didnt know as was too drunk :laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:46 pm

im gonna go get me some HGF (hockey gal flange)

ta dude :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 pm

You only have to look at the dutch ladies hockey team to see some right honeys :D

Im loving the HGF abbreviation thou - that will be used again  :buttrock
Last edited by GYBS on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:03 pm

dawson99 wrote:im gonna go get me some HGF (hockey gal flange)

ta dude :D

Make sure and hoover the cobwebs off yer co'ck first!!

You may need a Dyson!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:03 pm

:laugh:

dont know why but that made me laugh :laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 pm

dawson99 wrote:As for field hockey women being fit... haven't seen that meself...

i have pictures, which you can see for a fiver each
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:19 pm

3 pages on hockey Image
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum