Anfield tour

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby taff » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:37 pm

The home dressing room was locked but i did unleash some evil ones that probably had the intelligence to infiltrate the whole system :oh:
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:56 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Mate.. its brilliant.. you can feel the presence of greatness ans you walk out of the tunnel and stand in the dressing rooms...  You will love it.  Ive done it 3 times now and when my little boy is a bit older I'll be doing it again...  and my wife was due to give birth to my baby daughter (better had be a girl I have painted the room pink) on Saturday and when she is old enough I'll be going again!! :D

i can't wait and my lad is so excited, it's all he talks about

think he will love it my daughter is only 3 at the moment but when she gets a bit older she will be going to her first game and then on a tour

maybe by then we will have a new stadium to tour??

lets hope your misses can hold on for a couple more days so you can have a good drink whilst the game is on  :eyebrow

good luck mate

Cheers mate
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:23 pm

just thought i would let you know how i got on

it was brillant i loved it and my lad loved it walking around looking at all the cups all the big ears and watching the champs leag film made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end

going in to the changing room knowing that`s where they sit and get ready for the games touching the this is anfield sign, had to lift my boy up to touch it sat in rafa's seat and in the kop ( sorry to say i have never been able to get a ticket in the kop end for a any of the games i have been to )

was a great tour and day

right up until i got in the pub outside, well not straight away i got in there just in time for kick off and being in the pub right next to the ground made it even more exciting then that prat scored :angry:
and it went a bit down hill then, got on the bus at half time and went in to the city centre me and my lad stright in to another pub to watch the second half, the atmosphere was out of this world not even felt like that when i have been at the ground

all in all despite the games result it was a great day and a pleasure to have been amongst you to watch the game and have a good day
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum