Action for Thread Derailing?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby supersub » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:37 pm

thread moved to general chat...
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby devaney » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:26 am

Benny The Noon » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:15 pm wrote:
cardiff-red » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:41 pm wrote:@ Devaney - if Benny annoys you, just block him mate, simple as  :grinning:

The problem is mate - certain posters are too busy pointing a finger at me and constantly hounding me that they are blind to their own issues.

The fact certain posters are sending messages to each other to "find ways to get someone kicked off the forum" says all you need to know about them as a person and their mentality.

BTN - I'm sure you would be more than a little surprised who sent me the email. Not a regular poster. Just somebody that is totally fed up with your negativity.

You seem utterly incapable of accepting that your style of posting is damaging the forum. I'm bored with you to be frank. I've said before that I feel sorry for you as forums seem to be your life.

I will do my very best to ignore you in the future but that is not to say that I won't respond if you continue to ruin this forum.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Homebooby » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:10 am

cardiff-red » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:30 pm wrote:
Homebooby » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:28 pm wrote:
cardiff-red » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:51 pm wrote:I have never had a problem with any of Benny's posts tbh, he is an active and busy member of the forum which is to be comended

It is simple really, if you dont like or agree with what someone says, simply ignore the comment

I have been a member here for almost 10 years, i might not be the biggest poster but visit several times a day and read most posts, in all those years i have only been messed with once, but instead of reacting to it i chose to ignore it

This is a great forum imo and we should just enjoy it, live and let live  :hearts

U from the 'diff too? I'm a Rhiwbina boy me

was raised in whitchurch  :bowdown

Good man :). I went to Whitchurch High between 86/93. Haven't been back for a while now, Christmas actually....last time out was a few pints in the plough and a curry in the India Gate  :D
Homebooby

Postby babu » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:12 pm

I've sent maybe 3-4 pm's in the time I've been here. I don't think I've ever wanted a member removed, maybe hustler. But compared to the current idiot, hustler was a gem and I miss him. I've tried to stay on the sidelines, and to those that defend this idiot, I can assume you do not see all his posts, or are of the same ilk.

Either way, I can't take it anymore. I'm in a different time zone from most of you guys, after a bad defeat, I knew at least I had general chat to read before work to cheer me up. No more. The members left after the cull, have left.

I love this club and have disagreed with with almost every member on this forum at one point or another. I get that.

But I cannot tolerate a self confessed troll, spamming this forum with his contrary views at every turn. Even when you say, I get "it" he still feels like hammering in on every thread.

Liverpool will be great again, and I realize we need to be objective custodians of this club to ensure it does. To this effect I applaud the people who actually do something about it. I've done my bit in my own way.

Goodbye newkit, and thanks for the memories. Meow.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:43 pm

aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:47 pm

babu » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:12 pm wrote:I've sent maybe 3-4 pm's in the time I've been here. I don't think I've ever wanted a member removed, maybe hustler. But compared to the current idiot, hustler was a gem and I miss him. I've tried to stay on the sidelines, and to those that defend this idiot, I can assume you do not see all his posts, or are of the same ilk.

Either way, I can't take it anymore. I'm in a different time zone from most of you guys, after a bad defeat, I knew at least I had general chat to read before work to cheer me up. No more. The members left after the cull, have left.

I love this club and have disagreed with with almost every member on this forum at one point or another. I get that.

But I cannot tolerate a self confessed troll, spamming this forum with his contrary views at every turn. Even when you say, I get "it" he still feels like hammering in on every thread.

Liverpool will be great again, and I realize we need to be objective custodians of this club to ensure it does. To this effect I applaud the people who actually do something about it. I've done my bit in my own way.

Sorry to hear that babu.

It seems the troll has done his job.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Homebooby » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Kenny Kan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:47 pm wrote:
babu » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:12 pm wrote:I've sent maybe 3-4 pm's in the time I've been here. I don't think I've ever wanted a member removed, maybe hustler. But compared to the current idiot, hustler was a gem and I miss him. I've tried to stay on the sidelines, and to those that defend this idiot, I can assume you do not see all his posts, or are of the same ilk.

Sorry to hear that babu.

It seems the troll has done his job.

I wouldn't say anyone is supporting Benny, but there's 2 ways to deal with conflict, one way is to pack up your things and run and the other is to try and influence in the direction the board is going in and the way controversial people are reacting. In all honesty the board has been more or less dead for over a season and I think that has more to do with the fact that there isn't that much to talk about, everything is sort of middle of the road at the moment and certainly in comparison to the H&G time. This is for me evidence that things have settled down. The only real discussion is whether we are making/or able to make the speedy progress back to our glory days as we would like. There are those who see clearly we have to wait this one out, but it seems to be going in the right direction, others who continue to protest and complain that it is going nowhere and is beyond help. We've hit stalemate.

I may not be that active on here as I like to dip in and out and certainly don't live by the board or give a flying monkeys bollok what you think of me, but I am speaking up at the moment as it is a real shame for people like me to see all the quality posters upping and leaving. On behalf of anyone else like me, I hope you all come back after tomorrow when we have something factual and real to talk about, namely the F in LFC. Don't run, come back and contribute to make the board what it once was.....otherwise you're all no better than fuck1n Torres
Homebooby

Postby maguskwt » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:17 am

Benny The Noon » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:15 pm wrote:
cardiff-red » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:41 pm wrote:@ Devaney - if Benny annoys you, just block him mate, simple as  :grinning:

The problem is mate - certain posters are too busy pointing a finger at me and constantly hounding me that they are blind to their own issues.

The fact certain posters are sending messages to each other to "find ways to get someone kicked off the forum" says all you need to know about them as a person and their mentality.

Well that's the problem with you Benny... you don't admit your part in this when the evidence (posts) proves, as many have pointed out, that you are the common denominator. Instead you even point your finger at others and blame them for having an agenda against you. I myself don't like the way you have been posting recently. You give opposing views and posts to almost every post. And instead of standing your ground, you change you view points very often just so you can oppose other posters and rile them up. When they are riled up and start arguing with you and call you names, you blame them for name calling and blame them for having agenda against you. That is a definition of a troll or a WUM. You may do it abit more sophisticated than other common trolls because of your football knowledge, but it is still trolling. You are just playing devil's advocate full time on here and it gets very very tedious to read the threads.
Last edited by maguskwt on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:20 am

That's sad babu... are you gonna admit defeat to trolling?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:37 am

:kungfu:

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:13 am

cardiff-red » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:51 pm wrote:I have never had a problem with any of Benny's posts tbh, he is an active and busy member of the forum which is to be comended

It is simple really, if you dont like or agree with what someone says, simply ignore the comment

I have been a member here for almost 10 years, i might not be the biggest poster but visit several times a day and read most posts, in all those years i have only been messed with once, but instead of reacting to it i chose to ignore it

This is a great forum imo and we should just enjoy it, live and let live  :hearts

It's a bit difficult to ignore his comments because he posts on every single matter, and this would mean that there would be a lot of holes in the discussion. Furthermore, the manner in which that troll posts is created in a way that's aimed at provoking members, and he expects his words to be taken as gospel. The forum would be a better place without him. If you want any further evidence, find the common denominator in the flames wars that's gone on between posters.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby devaney » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:00 pm

How many posters have to admit that they are leaving the forum as a result of BTN's pathetic behaviour before something is actually done? BTN WILL BE THE LAST MAN STANDING !! He is the key reason for the serious demise of this forum.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:58 pm

My sentiments exactly...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:31 pm

We have a game being played today and one poster is more interested in having another go at me and once again demanding I get removed. That is all that poster now posts - posts demanding I am removed. Think that says it all about the mentality of that poster

Another poster actually posts about me whilst the game is being played !!! Get a grip of yourself - supposed to be grown adults ffs.

How pathetic can some people get. Grow up - it's not a school yard.
Benny The Noon

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Yeah, and you can't even enjoy the f.ucking win you troll.  :laugh:

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum