Action for Thread Derailing?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:06 pm

devaney » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:54 pm wrote:Ace - I certainly don't want opinions censored. The reason in my opinion that BTN gets so much flack is because he is addicted to forums and seeks attention. He wants to have a significant presence. He has admitted to being a WUM. He clearly enjoys creating havoc and then blaming everybody else.

I do my best to ignore him because life is simply to short and I have a very different view of the club than he does.His constant stream of negativity that he posts in nearly every thread however is difficult to ignore.

Just look at the state of this place. No posts in hours even on match day. If you think that the members criticiising argumentative antagonists are the real problem then the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Anyway I will try and get back into ignore mode.......

I find it amazing how anyone can abuse someone's character when they don't even know the person

Ace has got it spot on but you are so blind you can't see you have a problem

Over the years I have had some right battles with Ace - but not once did it cross a line - it stayed within boundaries that are acceptable - we may have told each other to f*ck off when it got a bit heated but that's it

But you and a few certain others go way over the line ?! Telling me to take medication ? Being accused of being abused as a child ?! A hate campaign on a forum !! It's absolutely disgusting - its beyond disgusting actually and you are smack bang in the middle of it all. I could excuse it all if it was from spotty teenagers but I do believe you are a grown adult. A grown adult full of hate and abuse because you don't like how someone posts on a forum ? And you think I have a problem ?
Benny The Noon

Postby devaney » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Yes I think you have a problem and so do several other people on this forum. Now can we just leave it at that because I find you extremely boring. Your style of repetitive negative posting is the problem but you just can't accept that.You are overly argumentative. You make statements to create reaction and then you get upset because a poster quite understandably gets irritated by what you post. I firmly believe that you are doing it on purpose.

You argue that you are creating debate with your opinion. If you genuinely believe that then you are very mistaken. Opinion is fine. Repetitive negativity is not. All summer you have been whinging about Suarez, the quality of the team, the inexperience of the manager, Ian Ayres shortcomings. the clubs failings in the transfer market and the wrong doings of our American owners. I am not so stupid as to believe that everything is a bed of roses but it is certainly not as bad as you constantly make out. I come on the forum for enjoyment and nine time out of ten most threads are littered with your depressing gloom and doom. Do you think that makes the forum a fun place to be. I wouldn't mind if you occasionally added a bit of humour but that seems alien to you.   

I certainly don't hate you BTN. I don't hate anybody on a forum. You seem to crave abuse.You're taking the attention seeking to far. Stop it.

Perhaps I am partly responsible for the derailment of some threads by getting involved in petty and stupid arguments with you. I can accept my shortcomings. All that I ask is that you accept yours.I think we are taking each other a little bit too seriously. Time for us both to pack it in.

It's Saturday night, forget the medication which was not designed to upset you quite as much as it obviously did. Just go and have a few beers and look at who is 2nd in the league. Even you must be happy about that but there again....

Cheers........
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:10 pm

And with that perhaps we can attempt to turn our attentions back to Liverpool Football Club, after all that's what this forum is supposed to be about.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum