24 - Best Programme Ever

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Mikz » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:21 pm

:laugh: Thats my man!
Its took over my life at the minute...fed up with people telling me how tired I look. Ive had a few allnighters with the water on my face as a refresher :;):

Youre right about the villian piece. I also find myself looking for moles, DONT TRUST ANYONE! Lol
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:24 pm

By the way I read yesterday that Kiefer Sutherland has signed up for three more series' of 24 for something like $30 million.  That's some wages that isn't it?

There's plenty of life left in Jack yet!!! :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:28 pm

Anyone think Mandy the assassin who crops up every now and again is a bit of a vixen as well?  She'd kill you in two seconds flat like but she's a bit tasty.....?

Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby Mikz » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:32 pm

Plenty more downloading for us too then  :D

Its gonna kill me watching a single episode at a time ,after watching 4 series' on dvd 2 discs at a time.. I really dont think I could do it. But Ill probably be so desperate.. :down:
With every minute I get more engrossed.

Long Live Jack Bauer!! And Long Live this Fantastic show!!
The best thing Ive ever seen on t.v without doubt!
Heres a pic of your fav woman Jmac-
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:35 pm

Yeah, I do like Nina. :D
jonnymac1979

Postby Mikz » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:39 pm

:D Youd sleep beside her with a gun under yer pillow and her tied to the bed.  Thats her way of life I suppose. Looks well here tho.
Attachments

Last edited by Mikz on Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:41 pm

I like Dessler too. :;):
Attachments

Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:51 pm

Mikz wrote:He was a B.A.S.T.A.R.D! Man-I was pulling my hair out at times when he was so close to the net. Poor Old Ryan Shapelle ..what a situation to be in like. :no
Only a fathers love for his daughter could stop him and even then ..if push came to shove-he wouldve sacrificed her too.
Can you remember how he ended up mate?
I knew something wasnt right...about to happen..but :censored: me I wasnt expecting that lol

This terrorist leader in Day 4 is another along Steven Saunders line...ruthless -For me this series has been the best so far -no slow down whatsoever.

just wait until you see day five, a certain someone you know very dearly is  in it :cool:
Last edited by mighty mo on Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:18 pm

The bad thing for me is I have to wait a week for each episode now.  I've seen every episode that's been broadcast ever.  Same with Lost.  I watched Series 1 of Lost in three sittings.  Very addictive TV.

I remember about eight months ago when I first discovered 24, and I used to spend seven or eight hours on the trot just watching it undisturbed.  I wish I could still do that, because one episode is never enough, it leaves you wanting more.  It takes over your life, people think I'm joking when I say that, but I'm not.  It's really the only way to watch it, as if you're actually there in real time with Bauer.

Welcome to the real world jonny  :D  i am recording the episodes weekly off of sky at the moment so i've gotta wait 'til the series ends in june/july before i can watch it all in a day or two. I'll probably be frigged out by the end of it but it'll be well worth it  :laugh:  .

With the confirmation of at least another three series to come where does everyone think they'll go with the show 'cos they've covered quite a lot of different forms of terrorism upto now. I just wonder whether or not they'll do something along the lines of 9/11 as the years have started to pass since the actual events, or whether they'll try moving it to a difeerent location to tackle international terrorism.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:53 pm

Haven't ever watched 24 but everyone who watched it says its a superb show so a was wonderin...

If anyone has a torrent for the first season?

I tired d/l two but they didnt work :(
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:25 am

Take my advice-Look around town and youll pick up the entire first season very cheap. (i seen it for a fiver somewhere) You wont regret it ! Or try ebay!

But if you really wanna try and download the first season....try these

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/333990/24_complete_season_1_divx

http://www.mininova.org/tor/60919
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:38 am

jonnymac1979

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:13 pm

Mikz wrote:Woof-i just get my movies from either of these 2  below
http://www.torrentspy.com/latest.asp
http://www.mininova.org/cat/

I think too mate ya might need to install a codec pack -if you only seem to be able to play avis. Heres a link to a codec pack released lately
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/XP_Codec_Pack.htm
That should sort it for ya.  :;):

I missed this post earlier . Thanks Mikz , downloaded and installed codec pack , things are already better .   :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Mikz » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:30 pm

No sweat woof. There is even more advanced codec packs in case you run into some real rare video formats, but its unlikely -especially as you use tv torrents (best ive seen)

Well Ive finally arrived at day 5.  Just noticed on the dvd of the previous 4 days, there is alternative endings but im not sure if i wanna go there?
Been watching ebay like a hawk for the first 18 episodes cos they get kicked off pronto. :(
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:52 pm

You watched Episode 1 yet Mikz?
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum