Rafael benitez - sacked by inter milan - What is his next move?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Once again lakes its just words speculation and hearsay with no proof at all - how come the pics disappeared lakes ? Why didn't the press print them as soon as they got them just like they have done with every single other headline story - reason why ? There was no pics , no proof nothing lakes .

super injunction and lawyers would cover that mate.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Stop talking rubbish - any proof of such a thing ? Papers print the stuff all the time yet nothing on what you have suggested - super injunction and lawyers wouldn't stop the board from getting them . Its all rubbish lakes so please stop talking about stuff from journo sites and hearsay and speculation as if it's concrete truth and facts . You have nothing to back them up because there is nothing there
Benny The Noon

Postby metalhead » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Stop talking rubbish - any proof of such a thing ? Papers print the stuff all the time yet nothing on what you have suggested - super injunction and lawyers wouldn't stop the board from getting them . Its all rubbish lakes so please stop talking about stuff from journo sites and hearsay and speculation as if it's concrete truth and facts . You have nothing to back them up because there is nothing there

mate, you never learn, your falling into his trap :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Its annoying mate when he comes up with this journo speculation and talks like its facts and truth .
Benny The Noon

Postby metalhead » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Its annoying mate when he comes up with this journo speculation and talks like its facts and truth .

what do you expect more from lakes?

joking lakes buddy

:D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:41 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:You almost gave the impression you wrote that ........at least give credit to the journalist who penned it.... even though I strongly disagree with the piece ,Carter has never had a decent word to say about the man ....in fact albeit from the hacks who are employed by the Daily Mail
he has always remained the most perplexed about  the fans adoration for Benitez ..... that puts him firmly in the column headed tw@t in my humble opinion .....

:D  sorry i should've posted the link.

question for you RBG, how certain are you, that if Rafa came back, he would be more successful then he was in his previous regime?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:58 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:question for you RBG, how certain are you, that if Rafa came back, he would be more successful then he was in his previous regime?

Because Maypax that behind that clinical and some would say methodical man is a manager with great ability ,and one whose pinnacle has yet to be reached ...that much given the pride he gave us as supporters should be without question mate ,Rafael Benitez is still considered one of the finest tacticians in world football ....in one off games he can outwit the most supposedly intelligent and acclaimed  coaches ,Mourinho found this to his cost .....and although Mourinho has had much success since....... those old wounds he suffered not once but twice at Anfield   he is seriously struggling to heal ,such was the ease he was thwarted ...and  his ridiculous taunts in Benitez's direction whenever the occasion arises  serve only to show how deep those scars truly are .....
No... in my opinion Benitez is too good a coach to let the opportunity pass us by .... I mean in all seriousness who else is going to raise our odds when it comes to winning number 6 ?
who else has the guile or the presence albeit Jose Mourinho to be deemed as such a threat to Europe's most Elite clubs ?
Rafael Benitez deserves a chance to manage this club without the in-house politics that raged behind the scenes into the latter stages of his tenure ..... and that Maypax is my claim for the man to come back ....as honest and as forthright as I could possibly make it ..............
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Ciggy wrote:Whats the big deal with rafas compo? They sacked him hes entitled to every penny, I wonder how much The Hodge will give to the local charities when hes given the boot? Fuck all i say.

Ben your makin ashow of yerself seriously get a grip.

hang on...you said he LOVES LFC...yet, when we were on the brink of going bankrupt, he was happy to take MILLIONS IN COMPO...despite the fact he's already a multi millionaire.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:14 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:question for you RBG, how certain are you, that if Rafa came back, he would be more successful then he was in his previous regime?

Because Maypax that behind that clinical and some would say methodical man is a manager with great ability ,and one whose pinnacle has yet to be reached ...that much given the pride he gave us as supporters should be without question mate ,Rafael Benitez is still considered one of the finest tacticians in world football ....in one off games he can outwit the most supposedly intelligent and acclaimed  coaches ,Mourinho found this to his cost .....and although Mourinho has had much success since....... those old wounds he suffered not once but twice at Anfield   he is seriously struggling to heal ,such was the ease he was thwarted ...and  his ridiculous taunts in Benitez's direction whenever the occasion arises  serve only to show how deep those scars truly are .....
No... in my opinion Benitez is too good a coach to let the opportunity pass us by .... I mean in all seriousness who else is going to raise our odds when it comes to winning number 6 ?
who else has the guile or the presence albeit Jose Mourinho to be deemed as such a threat to Europe's most Elite clubs ?
Rafael Benitez deserves a chance to manage this club without the in-house politics that raged behind the scenes into the latter stages of his tenure ..... and that Maypax is my claim for the man to come back ....as honest and as forthright as I could possibly make it ..............

i agree with everything u've RBG, said BUT im worried about his personality. he comes across as someone who wants control over everything and someone who has an ego problem. i dont know him personally of course but thats just the impression he sends out. also, i notice that the past 3 clubs he has been with, he never got on with the owners.

tactically no doubt he has outwitted many but he also makes questionable selections or subs. but perhaps the scariest thing is his purchases. he made really good signings no doubt, but just as many flops. in short, my worries about him are:

1) relationship with owners
2) signings
3) ego problem.

otherwise RBG, i would not have any basis to criticize him.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:42 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:i agree with everything u've RBG, said BUT im worried about his personality. he comes across as someone who wants control over everything and someone who has an ego problem. i dont know him personally of course but thats just the impression he sends out. also, i notice that the past 3 clubs he has been with, he never got on with the owners.

tactically no doubt he has outwitted many but he also makes questionable selections or subs. but perhaps the scariest thing is his purchases. he made really good signings no doubt, but just as many flops. in short, my worries about him are:

1) relationship with owners
2) signings
3) ego problem.

otherwise RBG, i would not have any basis to criticize him.

I think if the owners prove to be genuine ,and have the best interests of the club at heart ....and  lets face it so far they have looked and sounded exactly that ,then I cant envisage a problem
As for signings  whenever he has had the funds to pick the cream of Europe's talent he has rarely failed .... Torres ,Reina, Mascherano,Alonso ,and Agger but they would have been joined by Villa ,Aguero,Alves ,Vidic ,Evra ,Simao,Ramsey ,Malouda the list could run and run  mate .... if the Club would have had the same ambition of the manager .....but they deemed many of these too much of a risk to make the outlay

As for Ego what manager worth his salt doesn't possess a huge Ego  ...its called having supreme confidence in your own ability and that's the trait that sets special managers apart
Managers who can win the competitions you compete in ,not just be grateful for the participation
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:54 pm

metalhead wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Its annoying mate when he comes up with this journo speculation and talks like its facts and truth .

what do you expect more from lakes?

joking lakes buddy

well one day the truth will come out about the timeof Rafa and G&H at the club and IN MY VIEW ( :D ) Rafa will not come out that well ...but not as bad as the old owners lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:16 am

Official statement from Rafael Benitez following his departure from Inter Milan

Inter formally announced their decision to part company with former Liverpool manager Benitez yesterday after a round of talks between his agent and the club's lawyers.

“I would like to once again thank everyone for the support that I have received during my experience with Inter,” Benitez explained.

“My collaborators and I personally would like to once again thank the players, the club's employees and the fans who had a lot of confidence in us.

“We are very proud of everything aside from the natural sadness that there is when you leave a big club like Inter. We are leaving carrying away with us the happiness of the memories that the fans gave us after our victory in the Club World Cup .

“Moreover, it's my wish to say goodbye to the players, the staff and the collaborators, who I could not say goodbye to personally because of the winter holidays.

“I wish the utmost sporting success for the future to all of them and to the club and the fans.

“Finally, it's incumbent on my part to thank Massimo Moratti again for having chosen me at the time as Coach of Inter.”
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:25 am

well it is sad, but i hope he learns after this to not talk about the problems in clubs to the press , he did it here and it did not always sit well, this time doing the same thing and again with poor results has got him the sack again.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:00 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Official statement from Rafael Benitez following his departure from Inter Milan

Inter formally announced their decision to part company with former Liverpool manager Benitez yesterday after a round of talks between his agent and the club's lawyers.

“I would like to once again thank everyone for the support that I have received during my experience with Inter,” Benitez explained.

“My collaborators and I personally would like to once again thank the players, the club's employees and the fans who had a lot of confidence in us.

“We are very proud of everything aside from the natural sadness that there is when you leave a big club like Inter. We are leaving carrying away with us the happiness of the memories that the fans gave us after our victory in the Club World Cup .

“Moreover, it's my wish to say goodbye to the players, the staff and the collaborators, who I could not say goodbye to personally because of the winter holidays.

“I wish the utmost sporting success for the future to all of them and to the club and the fans.

“Finally, it's incumbent on my part to thank Massimo Moratti again for having chosen me at the time as Coach of Inter.”

good parting statement

best of luck rafa
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Benitez needs to go back to spain at a Valencia/Athletcio madrid level club and get his act together. Get back to what made him a good manager in the first place. Hopefully two sackings in a row will humble him and lead toa turn around because the man has completly lost the plot in the last 2 seasons.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion