Rafael benitez - sacked by inter milan - What is his next move?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Is it true Rafa sacked
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby maguskwt » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:18 am

supersub wrote:Is it true Rafa sacked

???
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:28 pm

Dundalk wrote:Big Sam a cert for the Inter job now

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :angry: big sam... is Ours ... Yeh  :buttrock
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:32 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Whats the big deal with rafas compo? They sacked him hes entitled to every penny, I wonder how much The Hodge will give to the local charities when hes given the boot? Fuck all i say.

Ben your makin ashow of yerself seriously get a grip.

hang on...you said he LOVES LFC...yet, when we were on the brink of going bankrupt, he was happy to take MILLIONS IN COMPO...despite the fact he's already a multi millionaire.

:glare: two words to ya ... Hicks Gillette

Nuff said

He deserves every penny as any manager who is relieved of his duties - whilst contractually bound...

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:55 pm

why do people constantly seek to beat rafa with the compo 'stick'. Every sacked manager gets compo, it's always been that way, Rafa is no dfferent case to any other sacked maneger around him so I dont see the big sh!t in all honestly. What I can say is Rafa took a lot less than what he was entitled to and, due to how long he was at the club, I'm not aruging with how much he got
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Greavesie wrote:why do people constantly seek to beat rafa with the compo 'stick'. Every sacked manager gets compo, it's always been that way, Rafa is no dfferent case to any other sacked maneger around him so I dont see the big sh!t in all honestly. What I can say is Rafa took a lot less than what he was entitled to and, due to how long he was at the club, I'm not aruging with how much he got

something to do with the fact that some fans are always banging on about how Rafa loved the club above everything else.

Yet, when we were on the brink, and we needed every penny just to survive the threat of amdin, he was happy to take 6 million in compo, despite the fact he's a multi millionare.
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:49 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Greavesie wrote:why do people constantly seek to beat rafa with the compo 'stick'. Every sacked manager gets compo, it's always been that way, Rafa is no dfferent case to any other sacked maneger around him so I dont see the big sh!t in all honestly. What I can say is Rafa took a lot less than what he was entitled to and, due to how long he was at the club, I'm not aruging with how much he got

something to do with the fact that some fans are always banging on about how Rafa loved the club above everything else.

Yet, when we were on the bring, and we needed every penny just to survive the threat of amdin, he was happy to take 6 million in compo, despite the fact he's a multi millionare.

is the correct answer
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:11 am

What a suprise we win and this topics bumped  :no

One swallow doesnt make a summer...............
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

Yet, when we were on the brink, and we needed every penny just to survive the threat of amdin, he was happy to take 6 million in compo, despite the fact he's a multi millionare.

Yet the contract he had entiteled him to twice the amount.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:15 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

That's just such a ridiculous notion... :laugh:

If anything it's the then owners to blame not rafa.

If you were being fired by your employers won't you want your entitlement under contract?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:53 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

.. so you don't think rafa loved the club?

.. you think he should have forgone any compensation from H&G's Liverpool ?

:talktothehand give over ..  :rasp

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:17 am

zarababe wrote:.. so you don't think rafa loved the club?

no, i don't believe he loved this club, at least not in the way us fans do.

Did he hold us in great affection? For sure, but he didn’t let that get in the way of him getting his 6 million comp, did he?

It doesn’t matter H&G owned us...the fact remains we were on the brink of the abyss and Rafa has no problem pushing us closer to the edge by taking millions out of our bank account.

I don’t have a problem with a manager taking comp...it’s part of the deal. However, it’s a bit contradictory to go on about how much Rafa loved Liverpool FC one minute, and then defend him taking millions from the club when it was on the brink of administration the next.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:13 am

7_Kewell wrote:I don’t have a problem with a manager taking comp...it’s part of the deal. However, it’s a bit contradictory to go on about how much Rafa loved Liverpool FC one minute, and then defend him taking millions from the club when it was on the brink of administration the next.

You could just as easily say Rafa gave 6(?) mill to the club. How many players took a paycut?
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:02 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
zarababe wrote:.. so you don't think rafa loved the club?

no, i don't believe he loved this club, at least not in the way us fans do.

Did he hold us in great affection? For sure, but he didn’t let that get in the way of him getting his 6 million comp, did he?

It doesn’t matter H&G owned us...the fact remains we were on the brink of the abyss and Rafa has no problem pushing us closer to the edge by taking millions out of our bank account.

I don’t have a problem with a manager taking comp...it’s part of the deal. However, it’s a bit contradictory to go on about how much Rafa loved Liverpool FC one minute, and then defend him taking millions from the club when it was on the brink of administration the next.

Oh give over - on the brink of administration.. so did the players forgo their wages, were the tea ladies and trophy cleaning bods relieved of their duties  :talktothehand

Rafa loves Liverpool FC and its supporters he deserved every penny, and more and u know it  :rasp

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:10 pm

I wish Rafa had of taken all he was owed!  We might not have to live with Poulsen and Konchesky if he had of.  And more money would of being donated for great causes.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion