What do yuo think about inter? - Inter fc

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:56 pm

can i give you a question?
what do you think about my team inter and his player (don't only adriano...)?
inter 2006: julio cesar-j.zanetti-samuel-cordoba-materazzi-figo-maicon-cambiasso-stankovic-crespo-ibrahimovi
c coach_r.mancini

inter 1964: sarti-burnic-facchetti-bedin-guarnieri-picchi-jair-domenghini-mazzola-suarez-corso coach_h.hellera

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:56 pm

your an ok team not one to win the champions league  :D
no im joking your a good team recoba and martins are also good i like zanetti aswell
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:28 pm

I think they are one of the more entertaining sides to watch in serie a but they do seem to have too many pre-madonnas that are only there for a big pay day, which is a shame 'cos you have got a fantastic squad with some great talent but they never really seem to gel together. I may be wrong 'cos i don't really follow serie a that much. If there was a team in england to compare inter with i would say it's possibly Tottenham 'cos they also have big name players but they never really seem to challenge for the big trophies (i'm not trying to insult inter 'cos i know inter are better than 'spurs but it's the best comparison i can come up with).
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:17 pm

*XABIALONSO* wrote:your an ok team not one to win the champions league  :D
no im joking your a good team recoba and martins are also good i like zanetti aswell

:)  zanetti, our capitain, is a grate player. he goes up and down for all the match and sometimes make assist and goal.
martins (oba oba for friends) is very quick and he is always happy.
adriano is simply the best!
but I love marco materazzi so much, dio you know him?
inter 2006: julio cesar-j.zanetti-samuel-cordoba-materazzi-figo-maicon-cambiasso-stankovic-crespo-ibrahimovi
c coach_r.mancini

inter 1964: sarti-burnic-facchetti-bedin-guarnieri-picchi-jair-domenghini-mazzola-suarez-corso coach_h.hellera

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:24 pm

25 maggio 2005 wrote:

:)  zanetti, our capitain, is a grate player. he goes up and down for all the match and sometimes make assist and goal.

heard on friday on tv that Adriano has really P#ssed the rest of the inter squad and mancini off by being late back from brazil games and for being really sulky when he doesn't get his own way, is this what is being said in italy or is just the ernglish press trying to unsettle him and get a story about him joining chelski?
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:27 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
25 maggio 2005 wrote:

heard on friday on tv that Adriano has really P#ssed the rest of the inter squad and mancini off by being late back from brazil games and for being really sulky when he doesn't get his own way, is this what is being said in italy or is just the ernglish press trying to unsettle him and get a story about him joining chelski?

I don't realy understand all your question but i try to give you an answer:
after the last match of brasil, adriano was came in Italy 2 days later (media say that this is because his girlfriend has slacken him) and a few days later he is arrive at the trining 1 hour later.
then the media said that adriano come to the disco every night and goes house at 4 o'clock every night.
c coach_r.mancini

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby A.B. » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:31 pm

Inter won't be winning the Serie A anytime soon, or anything else for that matter.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:29 pm

A.B. wrote:Inter won't be winning the Serie A anytime soon, or anything else for that matter.

why not
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby stoney » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:23 am

Inter are c.unts for stealing Figo  :angry:

Hes past his best, you can have him  :p
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:46 am

Serie A
i'm fan of inter and i hope they will win scuddetto every time when the season start....right now it seem they should forget this year championship.

La liga

i root for Barcelona
darwisigila

Postby mighty mo » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:42 pm

inter are the biggest underachievers in european football since they last won the scudetto in 1990,no club has spent more money  in that time than inter,the  great players who have worn the strip in the last 15 years and won a  solitary uefa cup  "1998" is quite disgraceful,and every year they have to watch the rossineri win everything in sight and be in contention in every competition must be soul destroying and my favorite italian team is ac milan too.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:27 pm

inter is my favourite team in Italy. you have passionate supporters: I know your curvanord ( 'boys san' and 'ultras' )

i remember the game vs. ac milan  (i hate them for years..i hate their berlusconi and their players etc.) last year, you'd fired the pitch, goals and dida :D

aah, one more point; i adore inter after the financial and moral support for the Zapatistas in Mexico.. I heard 'Subcommandante' Marcos invited you to Mexico for a friendly match vs Ezln...When are u going?.. :;):

Thanks to Zanetti and Inter, "Viva Zapata"
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:37 pm

*XABIALONSO* wrote:
A.B. wrote:Inter won't be winning the Serie A anytime soon, or anything else for that matter.

why not

They're not good enough. AC Milan and Juventus have a better team than they do and they play more consistantly. The fact that Inter Milan were unbeaten last season due to countless draws says it all.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:38 pm

mighty mo wrote:inter are the biggest underachievers in european football since they last won the scudetto in 1990,no club has spent more money  in that time than inter,the  great players who have worn the strip in the last 15 years and won a  solitary uefa cup  "1998" is quite disgraceful,and every year they have to watch the rossineri win everything in sight and be in contention in every competition must be soul destroying and my favorite italian team is ac milan too.

Spot on, even with the likes of Ronaldo,Baggio,etc... they couldn't win the league at that time.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion