Rafael benitez - sacked by inter milan - What is his next move?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:49 pm

So one season out of six your mentioning there you realise .
Benny The Noon

Postby lakes10 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Did he start a new job immediately or did he got the Inter job over a month later ? You name me one person who would not want compensation after someone terminates a contract early ? No one in the right mind would . Only way it happens if clubs write in a contract that no one will be compensated if a contract is terminated but then no one will sign a contract like that . People sign contracts expecting people to honour them if either party breaks it then the other party must be compensated - it's written down and can't be argued . Rafa earnt the club millions in CL money and earnt the new contract so if they wanted it terminated then they must pay the penalty . Are you complaining just because Rafa got it or everyone ? Should Hughton and Allardyce be compensated ? What about GH when he left ?

Your missing the point.

He started almost immediately.
So we should have just paid him upto when he started his new job.
Why would he be entitled to the rest of his contract ?

It makes no sense and just because its happened previously in football it doesnt make it right.

By the way if i was Rafa damn right i would have taken it, only a fool wouldnt.
Again though, that doesnt mean its right, no way should he be entitled to it.

more to the point.....there were photos of him and his team turning up for meetings with other clubs from Jan last year, when it come to our club sacking him the media outlets said they could not give the photos and also said they did not know if they were even taken yet some had been printed in Italy and spain.
other clubs had said that Rafa had been in meetings about being there manager.....then when the club asked them to give dates when they were looking to sack him the clubs said they had no dates.

Rafa got lucky? or did he pay someone off?

Rafa was lucky to get anything from our club and he was looking for another job when still under contract with or club and that its self you can get sacked for in football.

now Rafa is having meeting to try and get around 6mil for being sacked again.

with to pay offs to him name and two sackings it will be a very rich and mad club to take him as there manager in 2011

Can you show us these photos ?

Can you show any proof of any of this stuff your going on about ?

Can you back up anything in that post - just one thing -

Where are the photos - if they were printed in spain and italy - show us all then .

ask the board of liverpool fc, they could not get their hands on them thars why Rafa got a nice pay off.

Benny talk to some old players from the club....and some reports close to the club, they know what happend.

Rafa is a very very clever man, he worked a great contract that coverd him and made it very hard to be sacked without getting a nivce pay off.

Juve 'agree terms with Rafa to take over'

Turin club's lawyers due in England today for talks to have Liverpool manager in charge for next season

By James Hanning and Marc Padgett

Sunday, 31 January 2010

Benitez has come under fire for a spluttering season and doubts over his future intensified when Juventus sacked their coach last week

Juventus have agreed terms with Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez for him to manage the Serie A club next season, according to authoritative reports from Italy last night.

La Repubblica newspaper reported that the club's lawyers will arrive in England today for talks tomorrow about the release of the manager this summer. Benitez's current contract at Anfield runs until 2014.

Juventus president Jean-Claude Blanc is reported to have "already fixed everything with Benitez and has in his drawer a detailed agreement of his terms and length of contract". Juve are keen to reach an agreement and begin making plans for next season.

Related articles
•Flying Kuyt reminds Reds of better days
Search the news archive for more stories
The Turin club are also keen to minimise any payment they will have to make to Liverpool, and will be aware of the Premier League club's poor form and rumours that the Spaniard's deal makes him "too expensive to sack".

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport last night confirmed the arrival of Juve's representatives but insisted that it remains uncertain whether Benitez actually wants to leave Anfield.

Juve dismissed Ciro Ferrara as coach and appointed Alberto Zaccheroni on Friday as caretaker manager until the end of the season.

Benitez has come under fire for a spluttering season and doubts over his future intensified with Ferrara's sacking. Benitez signed a new deal in March 2009, intended to keep him at the Merseyside club until 2014, but an early exit in the Champions' League and FA Cup, along with poor Premier League form, has not helped to quash reports of a premature departure.

On Friday, 50-year-old Benitez rejected talk of an imminent move to Juve, saying he was "proud" to be linked with the Old Lady as they are a "top side in Europe" but adding: "I'm happy here and want to do a job as best I can."

Benitez, whose team defeated Bolton 2-0 at Anfield yesterday, said: "I am not here to talk about speculation because people talk too much. I know they [Juventus] were interested, that is part of the game now in football, but I am not ready to talk too much because I don't want to lose my focus."

Former Milan manager Zaccheroni was revealed as Ferrara's replacement until the end of the Serie A campaign, on the back of Juve losing nine of their last 12 games in all competitions.

Their 2-1 defeat by Roma last weekend was their fifth loss in six league games and left them 16 points adrift of leaders Inter. A 2-1 loss to Inter in the Italian Cup on Thursday proved to be Ferrara's last game in charge.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport....27.html
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Lee J wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:unless you speak with ciggy and nanny that is.

Ben, we've forgot more about footie than either of them two shysters have ever known. they speculate and make stuff up to get reactions from people on here cos they have fek all else to do but fekin moan. pair of fek'rs who are old enough to know better.

and if you'd quote me i'd be grateful, that way shythawk one and two can see this.

:no

done.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Benny there isnt a chance in the world i will agree that Rafa was entitled to a penny, we will agree to disagree on this one.
Ben Patrick

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:01 pm

So once again it's journos talk with NO proof at all to back it up ? Why didn't the press print the pictures ? They seemed to have no problems doing it when the Ashely cole saga was going on so if they have pictures of Rafa meeting other clubs why didn't they print them ? Why couldn't the owners get their hands on the pictures ? Maybe it's because they don't exsist . Why didn't the club ever mention it ? Why haven't the old players ever come out and mention it ? Maybe its because it was all rubbish with no proof and backing - imagine that - journos speculating without proof .
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:Benny there isnt a chance in the world i will agree that Rafa was entitled to a penny, we will agree to disagree on this one.

Unfortunatly you can't disagree with something he was legally entitled too . You can disagree with me by all means but you can't say he wasn't entitled to something when he is had a legally binding contract saying he was .
Benny The Noon

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:So one season out of six your mentioning there you realise .

oh sorry Benny, I should've quoted 2 seasons like you did , not 1.

:no

picky fuk'r
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Ok 2nd in prem , CL final , CL semi final - there is another 3 seasons for you - not exactly ruined like Lakes is trying to imply .
Benny The Noon

Postby maguskwt » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Let me try to explain what Benny is explaining to you simple minded peeps...

My gf rented a place with a 2 year contract...

Owner wanted to sell the place after 1 year and 3 months into the contract.

Owner had to pay my gf 9 months rent compensation...

kapish?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 pm

maguskwt wrote:Let me try to explain what Benny is explaining to you simple minded peeps...

kapish?

As if these would walk away without any compo be it 1 grand or 50 feckin joke, Roy will get about 4 million when he gets the boot, bet they dont complain about that though.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Julio-0 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:22 pm

It's official...Rafa sacked

MILANO - F.C. Internazionale e Rafael Benitez comunicano che, consensualmente e con reciproca soddisfazione, hanno raggiunto un accordo per la risoluzione anticipata del rapporto di lavoro.

F.C. Internazionale ringrazia Rafael Benitez per il lavoro svolto alla guida della squadra che ha portato ai successi della Supercoppa italiana e del Mondiale per Club Fifa.

Rafael Benitez ringrazia F.C. Internazionale per l'importante esperienza professionale e per le vittorie vissute insieme.

F.C. Internazionale
Julio-0

Postby worcester_red » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:23 pm

maguskwt wrote:Let me try to explain what Benny is explaining to you simple minded peeps...

kapish?

Let me explain something to you, if I get hired by a company on a 6 month contract with a 1 month notice period and get sacked after 1 month then I get payed for 2 months, but if I was a football manager I'd get paid for 6 months irrespective of how sh!te I was, it just doesn't make sense why football clubs give managers such good terms.
worcester_red

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:Benny there isnt a chance in the world i will agree that Rafa was entitled to a penny, we will agree to disagree on this one.

Unfortunatly you can't disagree with something he was legally entitled too . You can disagree with me by all means but you can't say he wasn't entitled to something when he is had a legally binding contract saying he was .

i can disagree with it if i think its a joke.
Like i said if his contract gets paid up in full he should be put on gardening leave until that period is over.
Ben Patrick

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Julio-0 wrote:It's official...

You can have Roy back if you want Julio :D

Good luck for the future mate.  :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Julio-0 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Julio-0 wrote:It's official...

You can have Roy back if you want Julio :D

Good luck for the future mate.  :)

:D  :D  :D

Thanks  :;):
Julio-0

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion