Rafael benitez - sacked by inter milan - What is his next move?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:53 pm

One of the Lads has just  laid down some serious money on Benitez being the next Man City manager  ....
and he's no f ucking Mug when it comes to making money
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:58 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:One of the Lads has just  laid down some serious money on Benitez being the next Man City manager  ....

I'd like that to happen for two main reasons, firstly it would mean Citeh becoming even more sh!te than they currently are and secondly it would p!ss off Fergie so so much.  :D
worcester_red

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:10 pm

worcester_red wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:One of the Lads has just  laid down some serious money on Benitez being the next Man City manager  ....

I'd like that to happen for two main reasons, firstly it would mean Citeh becoming even more sh!te than they currently are and secondly it would p!ss off Fergie so so much.  :D

Benitez able to buy any player he so desired the cream of Europes  finest talents at his disposal and an ever inexhaustible supply of transfer funds .... seriously Taggart would cry into his pillow every night .... We do agree that Rafa at Man City would really annoy the blotchy fella
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Benitez able to buy any player he so desired the cream of Europes  finest talents at his disposal and an ever inexhaustible supply of transfer funds .... seriously Taggart would cry into his pillow every night .... We do agree that Rafa at Man City would really annoy the blotchy fella

Man City has too many egos as it is, without Rafa joining them. Besides, he's suppose to be going to Blackburn  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:32 pm

7_Kewell wrote:Man City has too many egos as it is, without Rafa joining them. Besides, he's suppose to be going to Blackburn  :laugh:

Blackburn were offered Hodgson but they said politely no thanks we will never forget a manager that plays such lovely progressive football ....but we would like to forget the League he dropped us into   :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:51 pm

I'll betcha a tonne they don't touch him with a barge pole.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Lee J wrote:

I'll betcha a tonne they don't touch him with a barge pole.

Well wouldn't that suit the posters on here that don't want him back ? ....I suppose your right though Lad ,just imagine the noses he could rub in it ...if there was any truth in the rumour that is  .
Imagine Man Cities owners thinking for one moment this man could win them trophies and at the same time give City back their edge ....its not as if he has the experience of winning old big ears or thwarting any of the best teams in Europe
Nah your probably right when they weigh up his cv in contrast with Mancinis .... no contest   :D
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Did benitez actually get the sack? it isn't even confirmed on the Inter Milan site! lol :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Mr president, we were wondering who you were going to lunch with?

"Don't worry. I'm going home."

Therefore we shouldn't expect Benitez's sacking today?

"Nothing should be expected. I swear to you I have not had the means to speak to anyone."

Is it true Inter are working to rescind Benitez's contract?

"No. We are trying to understand some things. This situation is a bit tricky. What happened was quite surprising. It is clear therefore, that we are looking at it from every angle."

So today, Benitez is still the Inter coach?

"As long as he is there..."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=35382&L=en

???
LFC2007

Postby metalhead » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:18 pm

weird if you ask me
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:20 pm

but people who claim to be in the know say he is already gone and he engineered it himself because he was home sick ?
I get more and more confused every day.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:52 pm

I'm confused now ..... So he's still presently in the respect of both concerned parties  in  gainful employment ?
and still the  coach of Inter Milan ......
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:12 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:I'm confused now ..... So he's still presently in the respect of both concerned parties  in  gainful employment ?
and still the  coach of Inter Milan ......

looks that way.

unless you speak with ciggy and nanny that is.

time will tell.
Ben Patrick

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:03 am

Benitez plots exit strategy
(UKPA) – 1 hour ago
Rafael Benitez's agent has confirmed ongoing talks are aimed at ending his contract at Inter Milan, according to Sky Sports Italia.
In what amounts to the first solid indication that Benitez has indeed been sacked by the reigning Serie A and European champions, agent Manuel Garcia Quilon was quoted as saying on Wednesday night : "We are talking about it, but I cannot say anything more".
Quilon met with Inter vice president Rinaldo Ghelfi and technical director Marco Branca, as well as the club lawyer Angelo Capellini, and added: "We are neither optimistic nor pessimistic. We will meet again to talk more."
With Benitez back in Liverpool, speculation has swirled for the last 24 hours that he has been dismissed as Inter coach, but the club have denied the story thus far, with president Massimo Moratti describing the situation as "a bit of a mess" that the club are "trying to understand".
But the 50-year-old looks likely to leave the post after he issued a 'sack me or back me' ultimatum after leading Inter to success in the FIFA Club World Cup on Saturday.
After the weekend 3-0 win over African side TP Mazembe, Benitez called for Moratti to back him in the upcoming transfer market after an otherwise poor start to the season.
The five-time reigning Serie A champions sit seventh in the Serie A table while they only qualified second in their Champions League group behind competition debutants Tottenham.
Inter's season has been undermined by injury, but with a 13-point gap behind leaders and city rivals AC Milan, Benitez has come under intense fire just six months into the job.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:15 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Benitez plots exit strategy
(UKPA) – 1 hour ago
Rafael Benitez's agent has confirmed ongoing talks are aimed at ending his contract at Inter Milan, according to Sky Sports Italia.
In what amounts to the first solid indication that Benitez has indeed been sacked by the reigning Serie A and European champions, agent Manuel Garcia Quilon was quoted as saying on Wednesday night : "We are talking about it, but I cannot say anything more".
Quilon met with Inter vice president Rinaldo Ghelfi and technical director Marco Branca, as well as the club lawyer Angelo Capellini, and added: "We are neither optimistic nor pessimistic. We will meet again to talk more."
With Benitez back in Liverpool, speculation has swirled for the last 24 hours that he has been dismissed as Inter coach, but the club have denied the story thus far, with president Massimo Moratti describing the situation as "a bit of a mess" that the club are "trying to understand".
But the 50-year-old looks likely to leave the post after he issued a 'sack me or back me' ultimatum after leading Inter to success in the FIFA Club World Cup on Saturday.
After the weekend 3-0 win over African side TP Mazembe, Benitez called for Moratti to back him in the upcoming transfer market after an otherwise poor start to the season.
The five-time reigning Serie A champions sit seventh in the Serie A table while they only qualified second in their Champions League group behind competition debutants Tottenham.
Inter's season has been undermined by injury, but with a 13-point gap behind leaders and city rivals AC Milan, Benitez has come under intense fire just six months into the job.

not a penny in compo, lets hope they dont get unnecessarlily fleeced like we did.
Ben Patrick

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion