Mourinho - Would he replace kenny in the summer?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Still wouldn't wan Maureen near our club even if Kenny goes - he is a disrespectful kunt and wouldnt want him associated with our club. Look at the way Chelsea are now - despised by many , he taught Terry everything he knows , look at the way Madrid act - disgusting , Madrid used to be universally loved - not any more . He wants the Manc job and is perfect fit for it - two disgusting elements of football together.
Benny The Noon

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:55 pm

dawson99 wrote:I'd rather eat sh!t out of Hick's a$$ with a wooden spoon than get Maureen here

:laugh:
How about sucking it through a straw?
Thommo's perm

Postby jacdaniel » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Should move this to the football worldwide section of the forum.  Far more important things to be discussing in here. :D
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm

I don't need a classless manager who hits other coaches during games
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:, look at the way Madrid act - disgusting , Madrid used to be universally loved - not any more .

Oh paleeeeeeze Benny for fks sake, you keep spouting these throwaway remarks as though they are gospel.

Inferring that Madrid have lost their universal "love" since Maureens arrival is bu'llshit, they lost it long before that.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:12 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:, look at the way Madrid act - disgusting , Madrid used to be universally loved - not any more .

Oh paleeeeeeze Benny for fks sake, you keep spouting these throwaway remarks as though they are gospel.

Inferring that Madrid have lost their universal "love" since Maureens arrival is bu'llshit, they lost it long before that.

Worldwide Real Madrid shirt sales have dropped by 37% over the last two years ( Taken from La Liga revisted when they were talking about the negative effect of Maureen at Madrid ).
Benny The Noon

Postby kartiek » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Kenny wouldn't step aside, I don't think he's going to be asked to step aside, and I don't want him to step aside.

And about Mourinho, I think the guy is often more of a disgrace to football. Statements suggesting that Barcelona are favoured because they are sponsored by unicef and children's charities? Saying that Pep Guardiola has never won a "clean" Champions League? And there's so much more thats even worse. 

If anything, maybe I'd take Rafa back
kartiek

Postby RedAnt » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:25 pm

If it came to it, i'd take Rafa back. But really, we need to stop discussing this. It's pointless speculation, fantasy football stuff, and as others here have pointed out, extremely disrespectful to Kenny.

What makes Kenny so special? He's one of us. It'd not suprise me if he reads these forums. Like Hansen, Fowler, Gerrard, Thompson, Rushie, Lawro (the list goes on) Liverpool FC is unity. Players, supporters, staff, managers, owners, we all make up the fanbase. Oh, and let's not forget our adopted ones such as Molby and Alonso. They come to Liverpool and fall into a lifelong love affair.

That is LFC, and that makes this thread entirely pointless. No offence intended to the thread starter  :)
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 pm

RedAnt wrote:If it came to it, i'd take Rafa back. But really, we need to stop discussing this. It's pointless speculation, fantasy football stuff, and as others here have pointed out, extremely disrespectful to Kenny.

What makes Kenny so special? He's one of us. It'd not suprise me if he reads these forums. Like Hansen, Fowler, Gerrard, Thompson, Rushie, Lawro (the list goes on) Liverpool FC is unity. Players, supporters, staff, managers, owners, we all make up the fanbase. Oh, and let's not forget our adopted ones such as Molby and Alonso. They come to Liverpool and fall into a lifelong love affair.

That is LFC, and that makes this thread entirely pointless. No offence intended to the thread starter  :)

Mourinho is far more successful than Rafa
Dont forget Rafa was 'let go' by us and Milan within 6 months
Thommo's perm

Postby maguskwt » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:33 pm

stmichael wrote:he's even managed to turn xabi alonso into a cynical sh#thouse.

care to elaborate?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:Mourinho is far more successful than Rafa

I definitely wouldn't say far more.  He might be a bit more successful but spent far more money.
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
RedAnt wrote:If it came to it, i'd take Rafa back. But really, we need to stop discussing this. It's pointless speculation, fantasy football stuff, and as others here have pointed out, extremely disrespectful to Kenny.

Let's not forget why Maureen left Chelski...because he couldn't win the CL. Rafa did it with us with less resources. I'm suprised Abramovich didn't go for him.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby jacdaniel » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:41 pm

RedAnt wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

Let's not forget why Maureen left Chelski...because he couldn't win the CL. Rafa did it with us with less resources. I'm suprised Abramovich didn't go for him.

And came very close to winning it twice in 3 years.  Something Fergie has only managed in 25 years  :)
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:00 pm

jacdaniel wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Mourinho is far more successful than Rafa

I definitely wouldn't say far more.  He might be a bit more successful but spent far more money.

Jose:
Porto 
Primeira Liga (2): 2002–03, 2003–04
Taça de Portugal (1): 2002–03
Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira (1): 2003
UEFA Champions League (1): 2003–04
UEFA Cup (1): 2002–03

Chelsea 
Premier League (2): 2004–05, 2005–06
FA Cup (1): 2006–07
Football League Cup (2): 2004–05, 2006–07
FA Community Shield (1): 2005

Internazionale 
Serie A (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
Coppa Italia (1): 2009–10
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2008
UEFA Champions League (1): 2009–10

Real Madrid
Copa del Rey (1): 2010–11

Rafa:
Real Madrid U-19s
Spain U-19 League (1): 1993
Spain U-19 Cup (2): 1991, 1993

Extremadura
Segunda División Promotion (1): 1997–98

Tenerife
Segunda División (1): 2000–01

Valencia
La Liga (2): 2001–02, 2003–04
UEFA Cup (1): 2003–04

Liverpool
UEFA Champions League (1): 2004–05
FA Cup (1): 2005–06
FA Community Shield (1): 2006
UEFA Super Cup (1): 2005

Internazionale
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2010
FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2010

Are you messing or what?
:laugh:
Thommo's perm

Postby tubby » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Call him a kunt, call him a disgrace, call him what you like. You cannot deny that success generally follows him wherever he goes. A lot of that I put down to having an open cheque book. Even at Porto he spent a lot compared to the clubs around him, and whilst he may not have the near unlimited funds he has now if he were to manage us I still think he brings a sense of togetherness within the dressing room, a will to win. It's a tough one but if he got the job here I wouldn't moan.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion