Would you ever want to buy the league? - Ala chelsea?

Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Would you ever want to buy the league? - Ala chelsea?

Glory at any price.
19%
Do it the hard way.
81%

Total votes : 36

Postby Chelsea forever. » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:25 am

PeeWee

Again you speak through your rectum.

Ashley Cole contacted Chelsea, his agent setup a meeting.

Rijkaard did approach the ref, and Frisk himself said that after the saga was over.

Jose did not f.uck no ones wife, where do you hear such things from?

You speak like a juvenile who reads stories on the net and gets excited sitting in his little computer chair.
Chelsea forever.

Postby matrix » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:30 am

Chelsea forever. wrote:I would urge you to speak your mind, weather you are on a Chelsea, Manu, ARsenal, Madrid or Southampton forum.

If there is a post about your club on another forum, I would expect you to give your views on the points made by the creator of the post.

After stating that he has no reasoning or facts to backup what he has said, there isnt much I can do and there isnt much I would want to do. Making someone realize that he speaks through his rear is enough for a days work.

I am not being disrespectful, I understand I am a visiting fan, this is your home and that I should live by the rules. However, if there is a post about my club and much of the post is wrong then you can be assured I will speak my mind and defend my club -- as would you !

Chelsea Forever.

no one is saying you cant defend your club forever  but you didnt have to bring up the gerrard thing as it affended me and a few others   thats all were saying  ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:38 am

Chelsea forever. wrote:PeeWee

Rijkaard did approach the ref, and Frisk himself said that after the saga was over.

You speak like a juvenile who reads stories on the net and gets excited sitting in his little computer chair.

i have never had a discussion with you before on either this or any other subject, so how am i talking out my rectum AGAIN?

i never asked who set up the meeting for cole, i said maureen dnied being at the meeting and said he was out the country at the time, only for it to be proved and ADMITTED at the hearing that he was present.

riikaard did approach the ref, im not disputing that, if you read what i actually wrote then you will see that i pointed out that maureen lied when he said he saw riikaard enter frisks room. it has been proved that it was not possible to see this. again another FACT from the hearing into the allegation.

maureen was involved in death threats from a high ranking porto supporter after contantly bombarding his wife with sms and calls after they met at a night club. it got to such a stage that maureen needed extra protection when chelski played in porto as he was in fear.

do i really read like a juvenile. it seems i know more about your manager than you do. i am stating facts that have been admitted in hearings.

go away and do your homework before you get excited in your little computer chair and make a fool of yourself again. i felt sorry for you seeing the abuse you were getting but now i realise why. you seem to know nothing about your beloved club.

let me ask you a few questions,

are you in UK
have you ever been to stamford bridge
have you ever admitted to maureens shortcomings even when he has admitted to them himself

c0ck smoker
112-1077774096

Postby Chelsea forever. » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:51 am

Jose JOKED with that reporter, when asked if he was with cole, he laughed and said "how can i be with cole when i was in a meeting with Adriano!"

Jose said "I saw Rijkaard enter the room" that was the first statement on the topic made in the midts of anger and a feeling of unfairness, when asked in detail he said "My assistant and my people saw it, I didnt, but i trust them and if they say it happened then it happened." So he cleared that himself without/before any investigation or any such thing.

Was there any proof of the SMS or phone calls? Was any Cell phone provider contacted and Joses number's tapped or information on those alleged dates recovered for it to be proven that he did actually send those msg's or make those calls? He did use security but it was for other reasons.
Chelsea forever.

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:58 am

at last you actually read my post, but alas too late.

never again will i waste my time reading your posts, your response earlier was just a joke, you obviously dont actually read or care what others have written, you again prove this with your latest reply.

i will just use one point, maureen said HE saw rijkaard enter Frisks room, doenst matter if he was angry or not. he admitted to being a liar. thats a fact. i wont even bother going through the other stuff. you just admit it yoursself and then think his attempt to justify it makes everything ok. what he did was try to cheat the authoroties, just as he did with cole and then made some smarmy excuse.

dont bother answering the questions i asked you, you just proved to me and other how blind you are when it comes to chelski, i wont be able to read anything you write anymore objectively
112-1077774096

Postby Chelsea forever. » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:05 am

I admit my first reponse was uncalled for, its a monday morning at work and the topic of this post set my mood.

Im not even going to ask why you have chosen not to respond to the 'SMS' part of your post - because you dont have any facts to prove it.

All managers make mistakes, Jose isnt perfect and im glad for that. HE said something that was not true and he admitted to it. And to me thats important when someone admits to their mistake. Rafa isnt perfect and im sure he has said incorrect things in the past to the media.

As for you not going to read any of my posts, you can do as you please as its not my concern what you choose to read and what you dont. But I will be around when you talk of the blue and next time I will 'read' your posts and respond with corrective vengence.
Chelsea forever.

Postby maximus » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:26 am

Money in the abundance that Chelsea have at the momnet will buy you short term success, no doubt. However when you are talking about egos of that magnitude ala Abramovich, it is only a matter of time before he gets 'bored' when that happens, the obvious will happen.

If you 'build' an empire, you will have long term success, as per our glory years of the 70's and 80's, two decades of continued success. I think in the post SKY TV dominated era of football this will never happen again, because money rules.
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby maximus » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:11 am

Chelsea forever. wrote:Tomorrow if the great Chinese business man buys Liverpool

That is the whole point CF, it would NEVER happen, we had the opportunity for it to happen, but it NEVER did.

The reason Chelsea 'sold out' was because if they didn't the club would have gone into administration with debts of over £80 million, in fact I am led to believe that Chelsea were only a matter of days from administration before Roman sailed in.

Make the most of it CF and all Chelsea fans because once Roman skips off to F1 or whatever else he decides to do, you will be waiting another 5 years for a league title, thats if of course the club is around to facilitate that dream.
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby drummerphil » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:26 pm

Some years ago, a Russian oil baron who had six children, all girls, began to despair as he had no son and heir. Imagine his joy when one of his wives finally presented him with a son and heir.

Just before his son's sixth birthday, the baron took him to one side and said, "Son, I am very proud of you. Anything you want, I shall get for you." His son replied, "Daddy, I would like to have my own airplane." Not wanting to do anything by halves, his father bought him United Airlines.

Just before his son's seventh birthday, the baron took him to one side. "Son, you are my pride and joy. Anything you want, I shall get for you." His son replied, "Daddy, I would like a boat." Not wanting to do anything halfway, his father bought him The Princess Cruise Lines.

Just before his son's eighth birthday, the baron took him to one side. "Son, you bring so much happiness into my life. Anything you want, I shall get for you." His son replied, "Daddy, I would like to be able to watch cartoons." Not wanting to look a cheapskate, his father bought him Disney Studios and their theatres, where he watched all his favourite cartoons.

Just before his son's ninth birthday, the baron took him to one side. "Son, you are an inspiration to us all. Anything you want, I shall get for you." His son, who was by now really into the Disney cartoons, replied, "Daddy, I would like a Mickey Mouse outfit." Not wanting to appear to be tight, his father bought him Chelsea Football club
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KeepTheFaith » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:46 pm

drummerphil wrote:Some years ago, a Russian oil baron who had six children, all girls, began to despair as he had no son and heir. Imagine his joy when one of his wives finally presented him with a son and heir.

Just before his son's sixth birthday, the baron took him to one side and said, "Son, I am very proud of you. Anything you want, I shall get for you." His son replied, "Daddy, I would like to have my own airplane." Not wanting to do anything by halves, his father bought him United Airlines.

Just before his son's seventh birthday, the baron took him to one side. "Son, you are my pride and joy. Anything you want, I shall get for you." His son replied, "Daddy, I would like a boat." Not wanting to do anything halfway, his father bought him The Princess Cruise Lines.

Just before his son's eighth birthday, the baron took him to one side. "Son, you bring so much happiness into my life. Anything you want, I shall get for you." His son replied, "Daddy, I would like to be able to watch cartoons." Not wanting to look a cheapskate, his father bought him Disney Studios and their theatres, where he watched all his favourite cartoons.

Just before his son's ninth birthday, the baron took him to one side. "Son, you are an inspiration to us all. Anything you want, I shall get for you." His son, who was by now really into the Disney cartoons, replied, "Daddy, I would like a Mickey Mouse outfit." Not wanting to appear to be tight, his father bought him Chelsea Football club

Quality  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
KeepTheFaith

Postby Red Red Tom » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:59 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:You talk like you are the leading detective in the intelligence, what proof do you have of any thing that you say? What facts do you have to backup your claims of Romans background and source of his money?

Jose is probably the most honest person you will come across on Tele. The fact that you cant stand what he speaks for shows what a weak person you are.

As for our starting 11, I think its ridiculous for you to say thigs like Cech would not have signed if a 1000 Russians had not died. Juse goes to show you are frustrated with your teams performance and are sitting in your room banging your guitar and venting your anger.

Times have changed in football, if Steven had not got a better contract (more money) he would have left. The same with Rio, A.cole, Viera etc etc .. the list goes on. Everyone is looking for a new challenge and a better life. Tomorrow if you get an offer from a company willing to pay you 3 times what you earn you would leave your 10 yr job in a jiffy. So dont be a hypocrite and look at yourself first.

Tomorrow if the great Chinese business man buys Liverpool and spends 100M on new players and you finish 2nd and win the FA and Carling cup and semifinalists in the CL you will be jumping with joy and laughing at the rest.

To you we are big spenders, to Charlton you are big spenders, to Norwich .. Chalrton are big spenders.

You need to look at todays worlds, peoples demands and the way of life. This is how it is in football, in cricket, in tennis, in movies and in the lives of every human who works a 9-5 job.

Wake up, worry about your club and stop talking tras.h about another club when you have no clue about it, no facts to backup your statements and no knolowdge of the way of life in today’s world.

First of all - I state in my first post that there are some Chelsea fans who were there before and will be there after Abramovich - these Chelsea fans would obviously enjoy the success of their team, because as loyal supporters they would be unable to change teams on a whim.  I had you marked down as one of those.

Read this:  http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/20 ... 61f38.html

Take particular note of: The audit found that illegal expenditures amounted to 1.09 billion rubles in 2003 and 23.5 million rubles in 2004

And:  He said auditors found that Chechnya had misspent almost 800 million rubles, but noted that Chechnya is experiencing war. Chukotka, on the other hand, has a population of only 52,000. He also noted that Ingushetia had fewer violations of financial discipline than Chukotka even though that republic had to cope with an influx of refugees across its borders. However, by 25 May, in an interview with the same newspaper, Stepashin had tempered his criticism of Abramovich. Stepashin said that he did not understand why this particular investigation has produced such a storm of publicity, especially since the chamber has uncovered far greater violations in Chechnya.

From: http://www.volga.net/introduce/russianews/?page=3 Read the part entitled "Leonid Nevzlin: Revolution in Russia will follow the one in Belarus"  It begins about 1/4 of the way down.

For anyone who doesn't want to read the whole (damning) publication, here is proof that Abramovich has victimised and forced a former associate of his from the country.

"Question: Did Putin identify the oligarchs he said he was friends with?

Leonid Nevzlin: He mentioned Pyotr Aven. And Roman Abramovich was clearly meant too because he was the one that had arranged the meeting. He and Yumashev, I think. Putin was not Berezovsky's product entirely. He was a product of the joint efforts of Abramovich, Valentin Yumashev, Alexander Voloshin, and Tatiana Diachenko. In this particular case and not only then they all used Berezovsky as a generator of political ideas. Time came eventually when Berezovsky exhausted his usefulness. Not to Putin as such but to his partners who had political and financial obligations to him.

Question: Do you mean Abramovich?

Leonid Nevzlin: Abramovich and his entourage. They did not want Berezovsky anymore because the principles he promotes are political, light liberal, and pro-Western. Abramovich in his turn is a pragmatic. He and his circle are adepts of political intrigues. It was easier for these men to put Berezovsky in a position when fleeing the country was the only option left to him than to fulfill their obligations to him."

Now in case you are really as stupid as your post made out - I will spell it out for you, a much simplified and dumned down version of events.  When the Cold War ended there were no rich Russians.  Communism (even the unique Russian brand of semi-Communism) does not allow for it.  Yes there were differences in wealth, but nothing significant.  Luck, brains and hard work will only get you so far.  It is not possible for there to be ANY honest millionaires, let alone billionaires from a country like Russia so soon after the wall came down.

If you read the links I have provided above, as well as ones below - you will find evidence backing up common sense.  Any repsect I had for you has vanished as you refuse to accept the source of Roman's wealth, and therefore your recent sucess is anything other than Telly-tubby-happy-smiling-above-board.  It isn't.  Now that we've got that sorted out, you seem to take objection to what I said about Cech?  Would he have joined Chelsea if Roman hadn't bought them?  Honestly?  He's a good keeper, and probably a good lad, and if I'm honest I probably went too far in describing his motivation joining Chelsea.  It was probably to work with Mourinho, and to come to live in London - one of the most exciting cities in the world, and to win things with Chelsea.  Fine.  The fact remains he wouldn't be there had Roman not bought the club WITH blood money, and funded the transfer with said money.

I can almost hear you now "If this is true why isn't Roman in prison?"  Well if you are thinking that, think about this - our government is not whiter than white, and Roman has provided a boost to the economy.  The British government love him, and will happily let him remain here as long as he wants - but if he went back to Russia you know as well as I do he'd be arrested in the airport parking lot.  The Russian government hasn't asked the British government to let them get to Ambramovich for the simple reason that the British government love him.

And I'm frustrated with my team's performance?  I remember that night in Istanbul being incredibly frustrating... right up until half time.  Statements like this show you are an ignormaus, who has been living in the dark about his club and the source of their wealth.  You are reacting this way and donning 'blue-tinted-glasses' because you've been living in the dark, and when somebody calls in to question the morality of your club its like throwing open the curtains - AND IT HURTS YOUR EYES.  Yes, the truth hurts, but thats no reason to deny it.  You just make yourself look like a totally ignorant and narrow-minded neanderthal.  I'm sorry if you don't like it - but please GET REAL, CFC was, and will be again a football club.  Right now, they are just some Gangsters pet project.  End of.

To suggest that everyone would fall all over themselves if some Chinese business man walked into our club tommorow is disrespectful, arrogant, and has tarred LFC fans with the same brush that CFC fans have tarred themselves with.  For one, our club has a tradition and history to destroy, Chelsea had nothing.  Secondly the political outlook of people in Liverpool is very different from people in London.  Although its not all luxuary flats there either, the people have certainly had less hardship than those on Merseyside down the years - with the exception of the Blitz.  Yes Arsenal charge more for thier season tickets - and it is a disgrace for them to charge as much as they do (£885) the most expensive one, but Chelsea are raising ticket prices, cooperatising themselves and becoming a business man's club.  That wouldn't wash with LFC.  Everton may say they are the people's club - THEY AREN'T.  In (very) general terms; Liverpool is a team for the working man, the guy who's one luxuary a year is his season ticket, who works all day, every day down the docks, or as a builder - while Chelsea a team for stockbrokers and lawyers.  This is purely geographical, and obviously you get some mixing of supporters (poor Chelsea fans, wealthy reds) - but I believe somewhere on the net there is a survey that puts Chelsea fans average income at least 4 times higher than LFC, the highest or second highest in the division, and LFC are much lower down.  Different cicumstances, different political leanings.  To say that everybody would welcome money and gauge themselves on it like your club has, is false, insulting and childish.  We're not all like that.

Further proof:

http://post.economics.harvard.edu/hier/2003papers/HIER2019.pdf
http://www.bu.edu/iscip/digest/vol5/ed0507.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3932467.stm - this one is short and to the point - Abramovich has avoided over 3 billion dollars US in tax.

http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/criint.htm - You want the article from September 13, 2002.

Now go away.
Red Red Tom

Postby Red Red Tom » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:02 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:
BBC Sport.

Sunday August 21st 2005

Chelsea announced their new signing today at a press conference at Stamford Bridge. Chief Executive Peter Kenyon and manager Jose Mourinho took questions from the waiting press to confirm that "The Manhattan Project" has signed a deal with the London club to join their official message boards.

The deal, thought to be in the region of £32 million pounds will take the talented member from one of Liverpool's fan sites, to the Chelsea website, was finalised after personal terms were finally agreed after weeks of secret negotiations.

"I have heard about the interest and I am honoured that the Premiership champions want to sign me" Manhattan told The Independent newspaper.

"Once my agent told me about Chelsea's message boards, I realised it was a tremendous opportunity to grow as a poster and a person. I am contracted at Chelsea until 2008. My aim is to secure a regular place on the Chelsea General Discussion forums".

The 25-year-old member joined the Liverpool site in January 2004 and made nearly 500 appearances on the message board of the Anfield giants, but admitted that the time had come to move on to fulfill his ambitions of gloating about winning trophies.

:D  :laugh:

LOL Somehow missed this first time round.  Brilliant mate!
Red Red Tom

Postby Luis Garcia » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:11 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Luis Garcia wrote:Red Red Tom, This was just a topic started by a bitter Jealous RED!

Jealous because chelsea have won the league. ok they have spent 150 million or so, but remember Houllier had about 100m, or the players LFC have bought over the past  years have cost that much, it's just we bought a lot of the WRONG ones.

Like Heskey 13m or so. Biscan 6m. etc

We could have bought Damien Duff,but bottled out. we could have bought Robben. no interest shown by LFC. Maybe even lampard when he left west ham.

We could have bought Crespo. and we should have bought Davids when he left Juventus.

If you pull Stevie and Alonso out of the team, e still fall wya short, however huge our success last year. if we win 2 champions league back to back, ill lick Rafas shoes clean, but that is a HUGE task.

The question is, how long before we can knock on the door of winning the league? how many years time? remember, Rafa normally can only buy  players from spanish clubs.

Buying peter crouch is very risky, and Cisse look like another heskey to me.

You are an absolute a*se-bandit. Houllier (who I dislike intensely) spent £125m over the entire time he was here. We all know he was as talented in the transfer market as Sam Allardyce is in the Royal Ballet. What comparison could you possibly draw?

Heskey cost £11m
Biscan was £5.5m.
Duff was not available for less than £17m (and who at the time thought Kewell for £5m was a bad alternative?)

You seem to want to a*s-kiss Sh*tski and Moris, but lets reflect on your statement;
Duff was purchased by Ranieri.
Robben        "        "        ".
Lampard       "        "       ".
Crespo          "       "        ".
Davids is a t*at.

You seem to think that LFC can only count SG and XA as good players. I beg to differ, young sparrow-me-lad.

Jamie Carragher - as good a CB as you will find, no matter how much you are prepared to kiss Terry's bottom.

Sami Hyypia - may be slower than a sloath on dope, but I'll wager he'll still beat any Premiership player in a one-on-one aerial battle.

Dietmar "Didi" Hamman - see the CL final, dickwad.

Jose "Pepe" Reina - OK, may be a reputation I'm working on, but the best 'keeper Spain has.

John-Arne Riise - Not a winger, or a full-back, but put him at left wing-back, and you'll struggle to find a better player in Britain.

Steve Finnan - Possibly the best RB in the Prem last season.

Javier Luis Garcia - Isn't exactly sh*te now is he? May be a lightweight, but has skill to burn.

Djibril "Lord Frodsham" Cisse - Better than that title-winning t*at Drogba. The fastest player in the Prem, and ability which is obvious to all who care to watch.

"Luis Garcia" - W*nker that calls himself an LFC fan, who knows as much about football as I know about Croquet.

I think you'll find that a fair summary.
:nod

So if we are such a great team you muppet, then why are we not going to contend for the top 3 this season?

Davids is a Tw*t? what sort of analogy is that? ????

Rafa benitez's main weakness is tha the can only sign players from spanish clubs.

seems you dont know as much as you think you do.
Luis Garcia

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:38 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:PeeWee

I no am new and you may be asked the same question time and time again, but why are you an avid member of the website of one of your rival clubs? I don't get it, are you thinking of converting or something? ???
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:40 pm

Luis Garcia wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Luis Garcia wrote:Red Red Tom, This was just a topic started by a bitter Jealous RED!

Jealous because chelsea have won the league. ok they have spent 150 million or so, but remember Houllier had about 100m, or the players LFC have bought over the past  years have cost that much, it's just we bought a lot of the WRONG ones.

Like Heskey 13m or so. Biscan 6m. etc

We could have bought Damien Duff,but bottled out. we could have bought Robben. no interest shown by LFC. Maybe even lampard when he left west ham.

We could have bought Crespo. and we should have bought Davids when he left Juventus.

If you pull Stevie and Alonso out of the team, e still fall wya short, however huge our success last year. if we win 2 champions league back to back, ill lick Rafas shoes clean, but that is a HUGE task.

The question is, how long before we can knock on the door of winning the league? how many years time? remember, Rafa normally can only buy  players from spanish clubs.

Buying peter crouch is very risky, and Cisse look like another heskey to me.

You are an absolute a*se-bandit. Houllier (who I dislike intensely) spent £125m over the entire time he was here. We all know he was as talented in the transfer market as Sam Allardyce is in the Royal Ballet. What comparison could you possibly draw?

Heskey cost £11m
Biscan was £5.5m.
Duff was not available for less than £17m (and who at the time thought Kewell for £5m was a bad alternative?)

You seem to want to a*s-kiss Sh*tski and Moris, but lets reflect on your statement;
Duff was purchased by Ranieri.
Robben        "        "        ".
Lampard       "        "       ".
Crespo          "       "        ".
Davids is a t*at.

You seem to think that LFC can only count SG and XA as good players. I beg to differ, young sparrow-me-lad.

Jamie Carragher - as good a CB as you will find, no matter how much you are prepared to kiss Terry's bottom.

Sami Hyypia - may be slower than a sloath on dope, but I'll wager he'll still beat any Premiership player in a one-on-one aerial battle.

Dietmar "Didi" Hamman - see the CL final, dickwad.

Jose "Pepe" Reina - OK, may be a reputation I'm working on, but the best 'keeper Spain has.

John-Arne Riise - Not a winger, or a full-back, but put him at left wing-back, and you'll struggle to find a better player in Britain.

Steve Finnan - Possibly the best RB in the Prem last season.

Javier Luis Garcia - Isn't exactly sh*te now is he? May be a lightweight, but has skill to burn.

Djibril "Lord Frodsham" Cisse - Better than that title-winning t*at Drogba. The fastest player in the Prem, and ability which is obvious to all who care to watch.

"Luis Garcia" - W*nker that calls himself an LFC fan, who knows as much about football as I know about Croquet.

I think you'll find that a fair summary.
:nod

So if we are such a great team you muppet, then why are we not going to contend for the top 3 this season?

Davids is a Tw*t? what sort of analogy is that? ????

Rafa benitez's main weakness is tha the can only sign players from spanish clubs.

seems you dont know as much as you think you do.

garcia, are you really a Liverpool fan? Of course were a great team but we could be so much better i understand that, however, aren't you impressed with some of the signings rafa has made? i.e. Alonso, Garcia,  sissoko, josemi(only jokin on the last one!)?
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football Related Polls