Cisse to anfield? - Could he do a proper job for us?

Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Cisse to anfield? - Could he do a proper job for us?

Superb signing for us!
48%
Good player to partner Owen.
14%
OK..but expensive.
25%
Not good enough.
3%
Complete waste of money!
10%

Total votes : 69

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:44 am

Cisse has been given the number 9 shirt

A message to Diouf perhaps?
jonnymac1979

Postby cheesecrackernuts » Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:04 pm

Ssssh, only you and me: I heard a rumors that Djibril Cisse is going to play for Liverpool  :)

Hooray!!!! :D

(it's a rumor too, djibril cisse is still a relative to djibril cheeso ??? , no way !!! impossible :angry: , our mother's hair is blonde !!! :angry: )
cheesecrackernuts

Postby stmichael » Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:06 pm

i wouldn't be sad if diouf left. i actually don't think he's that bad a player. i just think he was a footballer who was overpriced and was never going to fit in to the liverpool setup, especially with houllier in charge. :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:40 pm

Steph Gleave wrote:Calm down fella's it was only a bit of friendley banter so please get of your high horses(zarababe)

oh...its banter is it? Well from my high horse  position, it seemed pretty clear that the guy /gal u were bantering with didn't quite get it .. did he?

By the way did it not click ..Zarababe?... obviously not a fella?  or was that banter too ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecrackernuts » Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:32 am

From my point of view it does not matter if Houllier is at the club, absolutely not Gerard Houllier's position makes no difference. I want to wear the shirt. A few clubs have been interested but I always wanted to play in England, particularly for Liverpool because I first heard of their interest two years ago. They were the only ones at the time. I gave my word to Liverpool and I am a man of my word. I will do everything to help Liverpool. I will give the maximum to take the club as high as possible. It won't just depend on me, but you can be sure that for my part I will do my best. I will try to give them back their trust, to succeed and achieve beautiful things. So, to me there are no points in getting involved in slagging off other people's post. End of.

:cool:
cheesecrackernuts

Postby cheesecrackernuts » Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:49 am

From my point of view it does not matter if Houllier is at the club, absolutely not Gerard Houllier's position makes no difference. I want to wear the shirt. A few clubs have been interested but I always wanted to play in England, particularly for Liverpool because I first heard of their interest two years ago. They were the only ones at the time. I gave my word to Liverpool and I am a man of my word. I will do everything to help Liverpool. I will give the maximum to take the club as high as possible. It won't just depend on me, but you can be sure that for my part I will do my best. I will try to give them back their trust, to succeed and achieve beautiful things. So, to me there are no points in getting involved in slagging off other people's post. End of.

:cool:
cheesecrackernuts

Postby Voices from Yates » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:31 am

It's good to get info nearier to the source.
We know very little about Cisse, but others have seen him play a lot. So if somebody is offering good info, let's accept it.
WE really don't need any more ******, leave that to the bums we're gonna beat this season.
???
Go Red or go home
Voices from Yates

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:03 pm

so much hype about cisse before....
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:19 pm

I remember reading a post from 'Voices from Yates' announcing his departure, he was ridiculed but kept his word. Are YOU  'passmeistro_#14' his reincarnate?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:28 pm

i can catorgorically say....NO
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls