Cisse to anfield? - Could he do a proper job for us?

Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Cisse to anfield? - Could he do a proper job for us?

Superb signing for us!
48%
Good player to partner Owen.
14%
OK..but expensive.
25%
Not good enough.
3%
Complete waste of money!
10%

Total votes : 69

Postby Stan Laurel » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:56 pm

Owzat, I understand what you mean, so I think Liverpool have signed him on pre-contract agreement, but don't why GH said that on January Transfer Window, he said "We have signed a World Class Striker", he know that his job is in the balance this season, he always say "What's crisis?", that p1ssing me off all the time when I hear that.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby staticstranger » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:42 am

It's possible that Houllier received a portion of the LFC money he spent on overpaid players.  After all, he is friends with Auxerre's(cisse's current club) manager.  Who knows?  All that money spent on Biscan, Diouf, Diao...eh?  Look at Manu and their alleged illegal transfers.
staticstranger

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:02 pm

way to expensive for a guy who hasnt done much, for gods sake chelsea got crespo for only two million more
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:35 am

And Crespo proved to be a total waste of money !!!!!!!! :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TanguyBZH » Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:16 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:I think all these comments about Cisse are hilarious in that I'll bet most people on these forums have not seen him play in the flesh (unless people here saw him play against the Pool in the UEFA Cup last year when he was dreadful) and are going on a few highlights & goals shown on Eurosport.

I think Owzat has made the most sensible comment by saying that Cisse has done nothing yet.

I too have seen Cisse score a few nice goals on Eurosport but he didn't particularly impress me when I saw him on the box playing for France in the 2002 WC and its a huge step (as Diouff has proved) from being a star in France to being a star in Liverpool.

If he comes here I wish him all the best and wait with baited breath, but as things stand I see no reason why he is the solution to all our problems.

On his day, Nicholas Anelka is the best out and out striker in world football. Arsene Wenger said himself that Anelka is potentially better than Henry and Ronaldo. His power and balance while running at defences is simply unparalled.

We should have gambled on him.

Hello
I am not a supporter of liverpool but a fan of Cisse and you should be happy to have signed him. I agree that he didnt prove anything yet but i think that he is a player who is done for the english league. i just want to react when you say that there is a huge gap between a star in france and a star in england, you are a bit severe. Indeed, diouf has never been a star in France, just a good player, and lot of people in france was surprised by the price you paid for him. The players who are or were considered as satrs in france are giuly, rothen, pauleta, ronaldhino,cisse, mexes, morientes. But i agree taht we have far less stars in france than in england.
To finish , i will just say that i hope that cisse will help you make a tremendous season because you have the team for that, i am sure at 200% that you will not be disappointed by cisse, on the contrary to other players you signed from france( i repeat cisse is the only player you signed from france who was really considered as a star here).
TanguyBZH

Postby Steph Gleave » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:09 am

Dear TanguyBZH if your not a Liverpool supporter what the hell are you doing on this site please remove yourself from this forum and take your frog's back with you this is for red's only.
Steph Gleave

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:23 am

steph gleave thats a bit rough isn't it? ???
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Steph Gleave » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:23 am

I know LFC#1 but would you go onto another forum and talk rubbish on there site if there not a red they have no say what goes on with are beloved club sorry if i was a bit harsh late night last night.
Steph Gleave

Postby TanguyBZH » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:59 pm

Steph Gleave wrote:Dear TanguyBZH if your not a Liverpool supporter what the hell are you doing on this site please remove yourself from this forum and take your frog's back with you this is for red's only.

Dear Steph,
first i wasnt insulting at all. Second, if i came here it is because you are the club where cisse comes to. And third, i am supporter of a french team( rennes but it is not important), and i could say that in the forum of rennes supporters, everybody is welcome ( except people who are there just for insulting people), for example we have signed the swedish international goalkeeper isakson and many swedish people came on the forum to give their impressions about him. this was my last post, i thought that liverpool supporters were open minded, apparently this is not true. Your life must be very sad and boring if you only talk to red's
TanguyBZH

Postby TanguyBZH » Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:05 pm

Steph Gleave wrote:Dear TanguyBZH if your not a Liverpool supporter what the hell are you doing on this site please remove yourself from this forum and take your frog's back with you this is for red's only.

a last thing before leaving, so for you it is rubbish to say : "i hope that cisse will help you make a tremendous season because you have the team for that". It is not as stupid as what you said about french league.
TanguyBZH

Postby Steph Gleave » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:15 pm

Wooh there fella i never said anything about the french league if you read it properly and yes we do like to talk to other supproters any info is welcome so my apologises there fella.As for being sad your french i'm english enough said bye.
Steph Gleave

Postby zarababe » Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:42 am

It's sad to see that even in this exchange nationalities become important ?frog/froggies is grossly offensive ..imagine saying it to the guy's face as well :(

Get over the jibes.. and make a valid point? If u can't than shut-up: :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:55 am

here, here :D
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa » Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:45 am

I honestly think that this is a good capture for us. Cisse looks a very good player, a even Benitez wanted him at valencia. I just hope he lives up to his £14 million transfer fee and is not another famous flop

C'mon Cisse lad!
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,
The European Cup will be ours before he's finished,
Raaaaafaa Benitez!
Rafa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Steph Gleave » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:21 am

Calm down fella's it was only a bit of friendley banter so please get of your high horses(zarababe)
Steph Gleave

PreviousNext

Return to Football Related Polls