Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Hate more

Man utd
92%
Everton
8%

Total votes : 13

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:00 pm

Thommo's perm » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:16 am wrote:How could you hate a club that is so sh'it?
:no

Never really thought about it mate ,its kind of instinctive and comes easy  :;): For instance I was in a cab last week coming back from town and the the driver uttered those words any passenger dreads "Are you a blue or a red mate" now the very act of placing Blue in front of red led me to assume I was in the company of a Bitter and so the challenge was accepted " Ive nothing against Liverpool mate,I think you are as Sh*t as us and neither of us are good enough and I don't rate your manager"my considered reply was "see that's what galls me about you Bitterz you're  twisted enough to bracket a club that is clearly progressing with a world class manager with a club that is a level below *****, I mean you have a manager you clearly don't want at the club,but your fan base is willing to sit there with their 'half season tickets' and persist with his methods because you have had the fight sucked out of you by countless years of failure. Drivers reply "Are you watching the boxing tomorrow night "  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:27 pm

Not living in the City its United for me and my dislike of Everton nowhere near the same.

I get the impression Everton want us to hate them back as much and it makes things worse when its not reciprocated.

Man United are the only team I hate anyone else I can stomach no problem.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:25 pm

I don't hate Everton, I pity them. They hate us more than Manure though, as we are bigger and more successful than them, from the bitters point of view.
They keep harping on about being the "peoples club", but I'm willing to bet that there are more Liverpool fans in Liverpool, than Evertonians. :)
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Mikz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:17 pm

Mancs for me, as someone said previous - everton are to pity nowadays

Also have an extreme dislike for chelsea, their treatment of rafa weighs  heavy on my mind
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:00 am

Maybe I am starting to mellow but I no longer hate any of these teams. I just don't rate them tbh the Scums especially with Maurinho at helm. They deserved each other. while the bitter just flushed away £150M
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:11 pm

I don't hate Eveton, I'm just terrified of losing to them.

I've hated the Mancs since the 1977 FA Cup Final. The only team I dislike more is Leeds, if they sold the ground and ploughed it to plant potatoes I'd be the happiest guy on earth.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion