Everton's "cup final" approaches - Will we beat everton

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 5th_Hokage » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:03 pm

Agree that Kirkland is terrible. How many decent saves had he made for the whole of this season? Dudek is not world class but definitely better than Kirkland now. Why is Finnan not in the match? He is way above Josemi IMO. What is Diao doing in the team?? Has to be the worst team selection this season.
5th_Hokage

Postby mistyred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:04 pm

Well i know there will be NO newspapers in my house tomorrow because i really don't find the fact that Gerrards signed a pre contract with chelsea overnight cos of todays result that interesting thank you very much!
Last edited by mistyred on Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:06 pm

It was a 50-50 game today, not many chances were created. We lost because we got unlucky and was robbed. Well we used up our quota of "get-out-of-jail" card this month. To be fair, this is better (for the lack of better word) than the draw against Villa where we absolutely control the entire game. Time to consolidate and get the 6 points next week.
Last edited by Santa on Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:07 pm

mistyred wrote:Constant perfomance is what makes you world class and i'm sad to say the papers need to watch Gerrard very closely EVERY game to see he's not there yet.

Instead of watching every now and again when he put's in a world class performance.

come on..... you can't expect gerrard to turn in great performance every game.... The truth is there was not enuff quality around him. Rafa has to be given a nobel prize for getting this team into the knock-out stages.

Guess should wait until jan to see how to strengthen this team. A new winger is a must. A new striker too. A centreback is now a low priority (esp seeing hyppia best performance this season).
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:08 pm

dawson99 wrote:how bad does this feel compared to wednesday night>? football sucks sometimes lol

Feels pretty bad dawson im really low :(  :(  :(
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:08 pm

5th_Hokage wrote:Agree that Kirkland is terrible. How many decent saves had he made for the whole of this season? Dudek is not world class but definitely better than Kirkland now. Why is Finnan not in the match? He is way above Josemi IMO. What is Diao doing in the team?? Has to be the worst team selection this season.

Get used to Rafa playing Josemi and Nunez more regularly than Finnan. Tha's my only criticism with Rafa thus far...

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:10 pm

Well christmas has not come that early Santa but i'll write my wishes for LFC on a postcard and send them to ya.

(And ive been a good boy i only swore a little bit cos my kids are in the front room) :;): .
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 5th_Hokage » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:10 pm

How many shots on target did everton made?? Liverpool saves from the game is zero.
5th_Hokage

Postby dawson99 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:10 pm

well cisse, gonna get wasted tonite, poker boxing lads night out. mioght help me a bit, but right now im just gutted, dont wanna be in work now
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:11 pm

guys, i know we lost. But what is all this talk about gerrard ? Lets di$$ him when he really leaves. He is still here. Lets not focus on him.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:13 pm

Rock i'm not havin a go....Well maybe just a bit,but it's true if the press watch most games instead of a selected few maybe they would stop putting our club down by making it sound like Gerrards mad to be there.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 5th_Hokage » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:18 pm

Gerrard is not having his best game, but is still the better one out there. Could have scored 2 great goals today. Can see his frustration though when Pongolle made a bad pass to him on on of the break.
5th_Hokage

Postby mistyred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:18 pm

We all love Gerrard BUT i love my team more and it hurts if you think a player
only want's to be there when bathed in glory, I can understand about medals but Raffa's just come to the club so you know just take it easy on us stevie we All share your frustation.

Anyway the bluenoses will be laughing on there A$$es come the end of the season. :)
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:19 pm

mistyred wrote:Well christmas has not come that early Santa but i'll write my wishes for LFC on a postcard and send them to ya.

(And ive been a good boy i only swore a little bit cos my kids are in the front room) :;): .

not necessary...I've got the bluesh!te losing 6 games on the trot coming up around X'mas and that thug Dunc crashing into the post and getting a yellow card for retaliating against the post!

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stretfordendconquerer » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:24 pm

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Whats going wrong with this team? Theres no excuse for being TWELVE POINTS behind the bluesh~t!! Wewin one game , the next we lose, the next we win again- this is not enough. Im getting crazy. I've been so happy wednesday evening thougt we could really start to play better in prem because of this good result but nothing changed: It's the same sh%t as it was before(away).Why did we start with Diao?Traore isnt an attacking player, is he?! What sense does it make to bring him on if we are 0-1 down? If it goes on like this we will fail to qualify for the f³cking UEFA-Cup, to be (as it looks in the moment) 7th and to be ten points behind the 3rd is a shame for Liverpool.
stretfordendconquerer

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion