NESV - OUR NEW OWNERS - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:42 pm

James Pearce is saying that LFC are adamant that they haven't received a transfer request from Phil but apparently it's all over Sky that they have? WTF is going on?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Maybe Sky know something the club doesn't.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby killerp » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:48 pm

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... elona-bids

That did not take long !  :censored:

Even if he goes on strike I would not sell him, sorry Phil no release clause, no deal.
killerp

Postby Klopptomaniac » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:50 pm

What a mess. This could be a direct response to the statement put out earlier today or it's slow news day and Sky need something
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:51 pm

killerp » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:48 am wrote:http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/10983425/philippe-coutinho-hands-in-liverpool-transfer-request-after-barcelona-bids

That did not take long !  :censored:

Even if he goes on strike I would not sell him, sorry Phil no release clause, no deal.

The club are saying that they haven't received a transfer request from Phil though.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Apparently Sky are saying the source of their story is a 'close family member' of Coutinho's.
Even if Phil does hand in a transfer request the club need to stick to their guns, Suarez was desperate to move in the summer of 2013 but we held him to his contract and nearly won the league.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:11 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:01 pm wrote:Apparently Sky are saying the source of their story is a 'close family member' of Coutinho's.
Even if Phil does hand in a transfer request the club need to stick to their guns, Suarez was desperate to move in the summer of 2013 but we held him to his contract and nearly won the league.

Sky and their sources eh?

Phil hasn't helped himself though signing a new deal in January knowing full well there were murmours of Barca wanting him back then. He's always been touted as a potential starter for Barca but he continued to commit to Liverpool. We've every right to hold him to that contract and we need to stick to the statement that was put out this morning or it'll get very messy indeed.
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby killerp » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:24 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:01 pm wrote:Apparently Sky are saying the source of their story is a 'close family member' of Coutinho's.

I hope so, we cannot afford to lose Phil with the way our transfer window has gone.
killerp

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Apparently Ballague has tweeted something in Spanish along the lines of - although  the LFC press office hasn't heard about it yet Coutinho will be putting in a transfer request later today.
Nice of Phil to inform the world before us.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:48 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:34 pm wrote:Apparently Ballague has tweeted something in Spanish along the lines of - although  the LFC press office hasn't heard about it yet Coutinho will be putting in a transfer request later today.

I find it hard to believe it's true....He won't be released unless we get Messi in return or some other world class player..Can't believe he is that stupid.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:55 pm

clusterfuck
ˈklʌstəfʌk/Submit
nounUSvulgar slang
noun: clusterfuck; plural noun: clusterfucks; noun: cluster-fuck; plural noun: cluster-fucks
a disastrously mishandled situation or undertaking.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:01 pm

only me » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:48 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:34 pm wrote:Apparently Ballague has tweeted something in Spanish along the lines of - although  the LFC press office hasn't heard about it yet Coutinho will be putting in a transfer request later today.

I find it hard to believe it's true....He won't be released unless we get Messi in return or some other world class player..Can't believe he is that stupid.

After losing Neymar Barcelona are probably in full panic mode. They've probably told Phil that if he doesn't force his way out of LFC this summer then he will miss the boat as they won't have the money to buy him next summer etc.

Edit - apparently Phil submitted a transfer request by E-Mail at 1.00pm today, the club have said nothing has changed, he's staying

FSG and Jurgen  :bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:17 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:01 pm wrote:
only me » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:48 pm wrote:

After losing Neymar Barcelona are probably in full panic mode. They've probably told Phil that if he doesn't force his way out of LFC this summer then he will miss the boat as they won't have the money to buy him next summer etc.

Edit - apparently Phil submitted a transfer request by E-Mail at 1.00pm today, the club have said nothing has changed, he's staying

FSG and Jurgen  :bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock

BTW ,we can also play this game..You fkc with us now you will never be sold..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Apparently we have now formally rejected his transfer request.
Fair dues to FSG and Jurgen.  :bowdown
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:41 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:31 pm wrote:Apparently we have now formally rejected his transfer request.
Fair dues to FSG and Jurgen.  :bowdown

With all due respect to FSG and Klopp a week before CL qualifier ,a day before start of the season ,without major signings in our weak spots and now all focus on little Phil....
This like the worst setup for the start of a pivotal year...
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion