DEJAN LOVREN - Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Same Shiite player he’s always been. Why the Klown continues to pick him is a mystery. The two should be booted out of the club ASAP.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:50 pm

It was a push, end of. Nothing like gifting the opposition a free chance.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Part of me feels pity for him as it wasnt that much of a foul, but he will always be susceptible to his "brainfart" moments in a game.
Keep your hands to yourself you Fu*king knobjockey!
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby redshade » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Well its Dejan Lovren its expected peeps so nothing new really. Until we replace him expect things like this time to time.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:17 am

The Klopp thinks he's great and gave him a 25m new five year contract recently. So, read into that what you will... :(
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:39 am

Thommo's perm » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:46 pm wrote:Part of me feels pity for him as it wasnt that much of a foul, but he will always be susceptible to his "brainfart" moments in a game.
Keep your hands to yourself you Fu*king knobjockey!
:no

Agree with this, still a proper ref should be seeing that for what it was.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:19 pm

Washed my hands with Lovren,the guy is just prone to fatally wounding our cause,should have never played again after practically sleeping on his feet in the Spurs game. I actually thought when we bought him he would bring something resembling composure to our back four in a similar respect as Agger, but the beaut is nowhere near that level and will never attain that status, I don't even know whether its indifference or we went from having the most intelligent CB in Agger to the biggest imbecile since Wenger  suffered first degree burns to his hands when he bought Pascal Cygan.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:23 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 pm wrote:Washed my hands with Lovren,the guy is just prone to fatally wounding our cause,should have never played again after practically sleeping on his feet in the Spurs game. I actually thought when we bought him he would bring something resembling composure to our back four in a similar respect as Agger, but the beaut is nowhere near that level and will never attain that status, I don't even know whether its indifference or we went from having the most intelligent CB in Agger to the biggest imbecile since Wenger  suffered first degree burns to his hands when he bought Pascal Cygan.

I'll second this. I'm also not sure about Matip but he still has quite a bit to get to Lovren levels. Replacement needed ASAP.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:28 pm

aCe' » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:23 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 pm wrote:Washed my hands with Lovren,the guy is just prone to fatally wounding our cause,should have never played again after practically sleeping on his feet in the Spurs game. I actually thought when we bought him he would bring something resembling composure to our back four in a similar respect as Agger, but the beaut is nowhere near that level and will never attain that status, I don't even know whether its indifference or we went from having the most intelligent CB in Agger to the biggest imbecile since Wenger  suffered first degree burns to his hands when he bought Pascal Cygan.

I'll second this. I'm also not sure about Matip but he still has quite a bit to get to Lovren levels. Replacement needed ASAP.

Unfortunately mate,we're all going to second guess our defenders until we have the opportunity to get some quality in beside them.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:20 pm

Lovren is one of them players that's good 3 games out of 5 and horrendous in the other 2. And to win trophies you need consistency. I like him as a person but he's not good enough it's that simple.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:23 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:20 pm wrote:Lovren is one of them players that's good 3 games out of 5 and horrendous in the other 2. And to win trophies you need consistency. I like him as a person but he's not good enough it's that simple.

But Klopp has given him a new 5 year 25m contract during his short reign. Does this mean that we have to just grin and bear it!? :(
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:46 pm

If you look at the comments when we first signed him we were all buzzing thinking we'd signed a world class defender and defended every mistake and bad thing he did in his first year.. even putting full blame on either Skrtel and Mignolet for individual Lovren errors.

3 years on and he's still making the same errors time and time again. We need to be brutal here and just get shut of Lovren and get a proper Center half in before he messes up another season for us.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:55 pm

Right, lets put this to bed once and for all. As I said, I do feel sorry for Lovren in this instance.
Calvert Lewin threw himself into Lovren to get a penalty. The reason was there was no way on earth they were going to score from open play. The ball was going the other way and he dived to get the decision. I dont really blame him as they were that poor but it was very clever cheating and exactly what was needed. Lovren was out thought and done up like a kipper. He was too naive and responded naturally to someone trying to barge you off the ball.
Sh*t happens, move on.
Thommo's perm

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:06 am

Look every player in the game is taught to get themselves between the player and the ball and that is exactly what the young lad did. Did he go over easy  :nod was he given reason to  :nod However slight the touch Lovren should no better. The referee was perfectly placed to award it as well so he can have no complaints.
We just have to persevere with him until we can get better so hopefully Klopp won't take to long about it.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:35 am

red till i die!! » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:06 am wrote:We just have to persevere with him until we can get better so hopefully Klopp won't take to long about it.

God i hope its just a few weeks ago.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion