LIVERPOOL vs UDINESE 10/04 19:05 GMT

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Boocity » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:02 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:58 pm wrote:A draw wasn't even a fair result let alone a defeat. Puzzled

should have pushed on for another in the first half instead of f'ckin around passing around in our half, and sorry but Carra has got to stay on the bench
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Hustler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:03 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:59 pm wrote:
The Hustler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:53 pm wrote:
Boocity » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:52 pm wrote:If it stays like this we will have to play 1st team from now on

This is the first team!!!!!

HEEEEEEELLLLP!
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Does your boyfriend think your this boring?

It was a joke.

At least your being more polite this time southcoast :)
Last edited by The Hustler on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby South East Kop » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Great game, thoroughly enjoyable to watch.  Rogers said this will take time to come together, well i am impressed with what we are achieving performance wise so far. 

For those of you who are not deluded old victor meldrews on this forum, lets look forward to much success in the future under this man, and rest assured that we supported them from the off, no matter the result.

Top stuff.
South East Kop

Postby redalltheway36 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:05 pm

di natale is class. i knew wed struggle and to  be honest we played well.
redalltheway36
LFC Member

Postby only me » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Said it on our last European match ,totally not convinced with not playing a strong lineup in this competition. This is NOT the carling cup or another Micky mouse cup we can let the reserve team have a go ,this is Europe ,this is our bread and butter ,and with all due respect to Stoke on Sunday we need to compete on almost all fronts with our big guns. Coates and Carra are a joke of a pair add Robinson and you have a decimated defence which can't even handle a troubled weak italian offence. Never understood how a loss in Europe can serve as a boost for Sunday but Rodgers has other plans in mind...

Not that we played terrible but i just can't get this arrogent approach considering it is an important competition for us and we have a complicated fixtures ahead (the russians eith Etto are very difficult side).
Very disappointed with the lineup ,not every day is young boys day.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Shambolic defensive display, we must be better at the back or else we won't be winning any games.

Good performance, but god help us if we don't improve at the back
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Hustler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:12 pm

SUAREZ looks like he is on fire at the moment.

One positive.
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Can someone please explain to me why the f*ck BR took off Henderson and brought on Gerrard when it wasn't needed and cost us at least one goal !!!

FFS that was Sh*t
Benny The Noon

Postby South East Kop » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 pm

We were outstanding (ok defensively one or two hickups but thats not happened with our strongest back line now has it!!!!!!!), and if we had finished off a host of moves we'd have hammered.

Rogers said after game he wasnt impressed with finishing and thats all it was.

How can you rugby tackle someone and not get sent off.

Get behind the boys guys and stop nit picking.

Gord you lot need drugs or something.

'One positive' - and you didnt see any others Hustler!?
South East Kop

Postby metalhead » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Benny The Noon » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm wrote:Can someone please explain to me why the f*ck BR took off Henderson and brought on Gerrard when it wasn't needed and cost us at least one goal !!!

FFS that was Sh*t

Agreed, Gerrard gave the ball away cheaply, which ended for Udinese scoring the 3rd, not the first time it happens as well!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:23 pm

metalhead » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:17 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm wrote:Can someone please explain to me why the f*ck BR took off Henderson and brought on Gerrard when it wasn't needed and cost us at least one goal !!!

FFS that was Sh*t

Agreed, Gerrard gave the ball away cheaply, which ended for Udinese scoring the 3rd, not the first time it happens as well!

It's become a weekly occurance hasn't it?  he just isn't disciplined enough to play in the midfield three where the players need to not give the ball away.  It's a big reason why I'd prefer he be moved up to the front 3.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:25 pm

metalhead » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:17 pm wrote:

FFS that was Sh*t

Thought the same thing my self... Henderson shouldn't have been brought off, or actually Gerrard shouldn't have been brought on. Maybe we should have tried with Sahin.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:28 pm

it was far from sh!t. we played some good footie
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Points count, good football without the right results is pointless, it's akin to trying to make a cup of tea using a chocolate tea pot.
Boxscarf

Postby Raoul » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm getting a bit sick of saying that we didn't deserve that defeat. There comes a point in time where you have to admit we did deserve the defeat.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games