Man-Utd Vs Liverpool Sun- 02.05.21 KO@ 16.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Thu May 13, 2021 10:42 pm

Hahahahahah Fek you Ole fek you United and fek their fans.. Still plenty of work to do but boy was that an enjoyable victory.

Lol they thought lets give Leicester 3 points and end our CL pursuit. Hahahahahahhaah
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Thu May 13, 2021 10:56 pm

Great result !! Showed some real determination. Great to see Bobby get a couple. Trent great game. Centre halves did very well.

Only disappointment was Sadio’s behaviour at the end. Instead of celebrating a brilliant win he walks off like a spoilt brat. Not the first time Sadio has spat the dummy. Get a grip lad - you’ve been ***** for most of the season !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu May 13, 2021 11:00 pm

Plenty of positives from that tonight. It's a tough place for us to get 3 points especially coming from behind. We could of having 6 or 7 tonight.

Trent played well and gets my Motm. Bobby a close second because of the goals but imo gave the ball away cheaply at times.

Have to give Phillip's credit as well. I know he isnt smooth with the ball at his feet but more than makes up for that with passion. His head never dropped after the fook up and he got stuck right in and was robbed of that penalty. 

Anyway made up with us winning that  :buttrock
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu May 13, 2021 11:45 pm

Needed that result as a pick me up of sorts...
Got my marching orders from the job a couple of weeks back and been on a real downer since...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 13, 2021 11:46 pm

That was a terrific win against a side bang in form and at a ground where we don’t have a great record. Make no mistake not many people would have had us down on their coupons tonight. As others have said Trent had a great game, arguably his best in a red shirt and that was Bobby’s best performance in a good while too.
Had to laugh listening to Neville and Tyler on commentary going on about what a big miss Maguire was tonight as well, Christ we’ve been missing 3 better CB’s than him including the best CB in the football for most of the season!
We are in with a genuine shot now of finishing in the top 4.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu May 13, 2021 11:56 pm

bunglemark2 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:45 pm wrote:Needed that result as a pick me up of sorts...
Got my marching orders from the job a couple of weeks back and been on a real downer since...

Sorry to hear that fella. But like the great LFC, onwards and upwards!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 13, 2021 11:57 pm

bunglemark2 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:45 pm wrote:Needed that result as a pick me up of sorts...

Sorry to hear that mate, I’ve spent my working life in an industry based around casual labour where being finished up and re-hired is just part of the game but losing your job is never nice even when you expect it and you’ve got another job lined up, there’s just something about it that’s horrible. Hope things work out for you and you know what mate - they usually do.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Fri May 14, 2021 2:45 am

Sorry to hear your news Bungle mate. I felt the same love 2 years ago and at my age its a challenge. I set up on my own and thankfully I've survived thus far. The reality these days is its a young mans job market and anyone north of 50 really needs to think hard how to get through the next 10-15 years. A message to the young lads on this forum: make as much money as you can whilst you're young, don't blow it, invest it well because once you get to just 50 you'll find it difficult to get a replacement job at the salary you need..
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri May 14, 2021 2:49 am

As to the footy, well done Reds!  and a great welcome back to Bobby!

Leicester/Chelsea, what a game next Tuesday. At the end of the day the FA cup final has a meaningless outcome so both sides will be saving themselves for the league game. You could say that Chelsea will have half an eye on the CL final but this'll be Leicester’s CL final. Massive game. I think we have to pray for a Leicester win and hope we can overhaul the Chavs.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Fri May 14, 2021 6:15 am

That amount of egg on old goblin's face after the match was a sight to behold.

Imagine throwing away the league a few days back, to rest players for our game and then be smashed by 4 goals at home.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Still hasn't beaten us and that was his best chance as well, with Virg and Joe back next season, we will be a different proposition and he will go back to parking the bus against us like the garden gnome variety that he is.

Glorious!
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby devaney » Fri May 14, 2021 7:39 am

Bungle sorry to hear your rubbish news during these awful times. Been in the same position twice in my life and it isn’t pleasant. It certainly taught me that loyalty is a one way ticket. Employers don’t give a flying fk about their actions. Strange how the directors who failed miserably always come up smelling of roses. My advice for the future in whatever you do is do it for yourself and your family. Feeding the wallets of parasites is a thankless task. Good luck for the future mate. NIL DESPERANDUM
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Franky000 » Fri May 14, 2021 5:07 pm

Ole's face was a picture - it was a realisation of the work that needs to be done to make his team title challengers. Neville's going on about missing Slabhead at the back like he's the new Franco Baresi, but he told us earlier in the season that we should ''just get on with it'' after our own CBs got injured.
Franky000

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri May 14, 2021 9:27 pm

Franky000 » Fri May 14, 2021 4:07 pm wrote:Ole's face was a picture - it was a realisation of the work that needs to be done to make his team title challengers. Neville's going on about missing Slabhead at the back like he's the new Franco Baresi, but he told us earlier in the season that we should ''just get on with it'' after our own CBs got injured.

Made me laugh, too.

This season will have bought him another season or more at Manure. Long may he continue to be in charge. This season is a fluke and they'll be beck in the midtable next season
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games