Who will we buy in the summer - Just thought i would get in first

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:53 am

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Yes indeed. Welcome to the WWF

Well picked up on Roberts.

At the time I was frustrated at our lack of activity. Having targetted and chased several RH Midfield players I was growing increasingly frustrated at Rafa and the board.

However; my thoughts have now changed as, in Steven Gerrard, we have the best RH Midfielder in britain!!  :;):

Are you really Hacksaw Jim Duggan?
What do the Undertakers digs feel like? Are they hard or does he just hit like a kweg? :D
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:54 am

:D
82-1074641017

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:11 am

he's duggin, not duggan :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:12 am

:D

Well, this may be off the line of discussion but as much as I doubt it would happen, I still have my fingers crossed for Jermaine Pennant..
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCman » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:05 pm

i think we should get Aaron Lennon he would easily solve our right mid problem
LFCman

Postby darwisigila » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:11 pm

aaron lennon??? he will cost a bomb..:p
darwisigila

Postby Redman in wales » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:17 pm

i dont think he would cost that much... but it would be a risk for the price....

if you think:

joaquin 15-20m
Simao 12-15m
SWP 12m
pennant 7m

imo: lennon 7m

- to be honest i would prob prefer pennant for that sort of money, but i dont think lennon would cost that much. SWP was only rated at £12m before chelski paid 22m for him and he was more highly rated and was in international squad
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PCG77 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:28 pm

Talking of right midfielders... Here is one to ponder from left field. Marco Bresciano from Australia. He is currently playing with Parma in the Serie A and has been a major contributor in Parma climbing out of relegation. Keep an eye out for him playing in the world cup.
PCG77

Postby LFCman » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:21 pm

I`ve heard about him, most say he`s very good, and he`s at parma who arent exactly a great side, so he wont be expensive like simao
LFCman

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:13 pm

Roberts wrote:
HacksawJimDuggin wrote:Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Yes indeed. Welcome to the WWF

At the time I was frustrated at our lack of activity. Having targetted and chased several RH Midfield players I was growing increasingly frustrated at Rafa and the board.

However; my thoughts have now changed as, in Steven Gerrard, we have the best RH Midfielder in britain!!  :;):

What do the Undertakers digs feel like? Are they hard or does he just hit like a kweg? :D

LMAO  :D

I would love to get paid to knock f'ck out of someone with a 2 by 4 every week  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:28 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
Roberts wrote:

I would love to get paid to knock f'ck out of someone with a 2 by 4 every week  :D

The more I think of it.. I think we need Rafa to sign Hacksaw Jim Duggan...

I mean.. What better way to break a leg than with a 2 by 4?

Essien? Essien? Come on...  :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GLB1 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:23 am

Mark ("Marco") Bresciano (born on February 11, 1980 in Melbourne) is an Australian football (soccer) midfielder, who currently plays for Parma in Italy's Serie A. Previous clubs include Carlton (1998-99) in Australia and Empoli (1999-2002) in Italy, from which he joined Parma in the summer of 2002 for around 7 million Euro. In 2003/2004, Bresciano scored the most goals of any mid-fielder in the Italian Serie A. Marco Bresciano is one of Australia's most talented footballers and has a renowned eye for goal. He usually plays his football on the left side slotted in the midfield but can also play as a forward and in the central midfeild role. Bresciano is a very versatile player who often assists in both attack and defence and is also a set-pice specialtist. Many regard him as the unsung hero of Australia's recent World Cup qualification victory.

From Wikipedia
GLB1

Postby PCG77 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:55 am

I know i have a bias towards Australian talent but I we should have a close look at is a 17 year old from Queensland Roar in the Australian A-League. He is yet to make his full international debut but it is only a matter of time. He is of aboriginal descent and the mercurial talent shown by many Aboriginals in Australian Rules Football, this similar uncanny ability is evident in David whilst playing "real" football.

He would take time to mould into a first team footballer but he is the perfect mould to be added to our reserve squad with all of the other young guns.

Here is his profile:

David Williams (born February 26, 1988 in Brisbane, Australia) is an Australian football (soccer) player player for Australian A-league side Queensland Roar, having previously been at the Queensland Academy of Sport. He is a striker and has played for Australia at both U-17 and U-20 levels, and has been labelled Australia's most promising striker since Mark Viduka.

He is most noted for being selected in both of Australia's squads for the 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship in the Netherlands and the 2005 FIFA U-17 World Championship in Peru; however, as the World Youth Championship (U-20) was held before the U-17 World Championship, Williams was ruled ineligible to play in Peru leaving Australia with only 19 members in its squad [1].
PCG77

Postby Choggerz » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:15 pm

kuyt, henrik larsson, pennant, victor :cool:
ImageImageImage
Choggerz

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:27 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Yes, I am the real HacksawJimDuggin.

Had enough of the WWF (or WWE as it's known now).

I would love to nail Essien with my 2 by 4. Although I do feel a bit sory for the guy as he is CLEARLY struggling (based on his performances) to live up to his £30m price tag. What a waste of money on Chelsea's part!
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill