Joaquin is anfield bound for 10m - Thats our transfers complete.....

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:56 am

cheat my feelings.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:59 am

hey welsh wizzard, Joaquin you say, what about Metzelder and Owen will they be along soon as well hehe

the old ones are the best :p
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:58 am

Top thread and this I love! Image
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:59 am

:laugh: , i saw the thread title and the moment i saw who started all my hopes have been shattered :laugh:

Ps  , where can i get the foreign smileys from?
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:42 am

Toffee, I get mine from a forum of old games, I don't post there but I love the emoticons. There are lots of sites though.

Particularly I use those:

http://www.underground-gamer.com/moresmi....xt=body

Last edited by Sabre on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:16 am

Woohoo hello Welshie lad :D come on board to raise the spirits? must say after all these years you are due to get one right, hope this might be the one.

But probably not :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:36 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:My god it's been dull on here this summer without a bit of Welsh W@nk!! :D

Welsh whats Uncle Albert upto these days?? :D

Lol

Aint been on here for ages cause my Uncle Albert won the lottery and took me round the world on a mega holiday its been fabbbbbbbb. Got arrested mind in U.S.A. for :censored: in Hicks Swimming pool whilst Uncle Albert Curled 1 down on his Door step!! Feck it was a big one. Fecking stunk too!!!

Anyway back now and waiting for my Uncle Albert to come and pick me up in his Rolls Royce travelling down to Midlands today for Game tomorrow against the Villa.

Robbie Keane is gona have a stormer tomorrow its coming !!!

Fancy him to gat a Hatrick score Villa 1 Liverpool 3.

Anyway Joaquin will be at the game tomorrow as a guest of Reira make of it what ya want!!!
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:14 pm

:laugh: :laugh:

CHeers for the link sabre
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:24 pm

Welsh Wizzard = Legend

:laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JamCar05 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:51 pm

Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:hey welsh wizzard, Joaquin you say, what about Metzelder and Owen will they be along soon as well hehe

:laugh: That one's a right classic indeed!

Regarding Joaquin I'm not saying that I actually believe WW (who would  :D ), but he was left completely out of Valencia's squad for tonight's La Liga game, with rumours saying he is on his way out of the club. What I've been reading elsewhere though, is that Real Madrid are supposed to be after him in case Robinho ends up at Chelski. Haven't got the faintest idea if this is has got any truth in it though. Just thought I would stick it in this thread, as it carries Joaquin's name. Perhaps Sabre could enlighten us a bit?
JamCar05

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:18 am

JamCar05 wrote:
Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:hey welsh wizzard, Joaquin you say, what about Metzelder and Owen will they be along soon as well hehe

Regarding Joaquin I'm not saying that I actually believe WW (who would  :D ), but he was left completely out of Valencia's squad for tonight's La Liga game, with rumours saying he is on his way out of the club. What I've been reading elsewhere though, is that Real Madrid are supposed to be after him in case Robinho ends up at Chelski. Haven't got the faintest idea if this is has got any truth in it though. Just thought I would stick it in this thread, as it carries Joaquin's name. Perhaps Sabre could enlighten us a bit?

Hmm, that's interesting.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Almighty Red » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:59 am

JamCar05 wrote:

Why the hell would Real want Joaquin? He hasn't been particularly good in several years, and Real don't seem the kind of club to nurture a player back to greatness...
Almighty Red

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:16 pm

It's over on Rawk now , some are saying that Joaquin is coming on a one year loan deal . Believe it when i see it personally . If it happens though Welshy will have the biggest w@nkfest ever methinks.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby triggerred38 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:08 am

welsh wizzard wrote:Heyyyyyy Heyyyyyyyy Just got a mega source thats told me Joaquin is coming to Liverpool for something around 10m, Rafa has enquired about him and feels he still has plenty to offer and can get the best out of him. Rafa knows he needs strong wingers who can beat the opposition and give plenty of width especially after liege game when we just couldn't break them down. Rumour has it something will happen with Joaquin over weekend. Pennent and Veronin are also on there way.
                             Reina
          carra           Skertel        Aggar

Masch
  Joaquin      Gerrard        Alonso   Reira                           

Torres       Keane 
Come on width width width!!!!!!!!!!!       

Torres

and here was I hoping that you had gone off on a round the world trip on a pogo stick

:Oo:

I was so excited until I saw your monicker attached.

Lad, you need to get out more  :rasp
Dave J
triggerred38

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill