January signings - Glen johnson and emile heskey

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby DanAn » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:25 am

I'd definately take Johnson, Adriano, Joaquin and Maxi.

I think Bale, Cazorla, Ribery, Di Maria and Santa Cruiz are all great but probably outside our price range.

I wouldn't be keen on K.Jones, Elmander or Steinsson.

The others I don't know enough about to comment on.
DanAn

Postby matrix » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:00 am

DanAn wrote:I'd definately take Johnson, Adriano, Joaquin and Maxi.

I think Bale, Cazorla, Ribery, Di Maria and Santa Cruiz are all great but probably outside our price range.

I wouldn't be keen on K.Jones, Elmander or Steinsson.

The others I don't know enough about to comment on.

hey mate do we have a spare 200 million nobody knew about...   :D    :;):
Last edited by matrix on Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:41 am

youtube doesnt show everything but this kid here has great potential. we should sign him asap and i reckon he wouldnt cost so much either.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Greavesie » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:13 am

All these papers printing sh!t about Heskey are worrying me, I don't want him at this club again :(
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:29 pm

Hopefully it is :censored:.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Rumour that Liverpool have made their first transfer buy of the window Icelandic player Guðlaugur Victor Pálsson.

Supposedly going to train with the first team?
Last edited by account deleted by request on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Number 9 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:46 pm

s@int wrote:Rumour that Liverpool have made their first transfer buy of the window Icelandic player Guðlaugur Victor Pálsson.

Supposedly going to train with the first team?

What position does he play mate? And WTF is that between the u and l in his first name?? :D

Fu'ck it we can just call him Victor or Vic!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:55 pm

You can read all about him HERE

Liverpool samdi við AGF um kaup á Guðlaugi Victori

Guðlaugur Victor ásamt Steven Gerrard fyrirliða Liverpool. Þeir verða liðsfélagar á næstu dögum.
Mynd: Úr einkasafni

Liverpool gekk nú í dag frá samkomulagi við danska félagið AGF um kaup á Guðlaugi Victori Pálssyni. Þetta staðfesti Guðlaugur Tómasson umboðsmaður leikmannsins í samtali við Fótbolta.net í dag.

Hann sagði að nú séu aðeins formsatriði eftir áður en gengið verður endanlega frá félagaskiptum Guðlaugs.

Hann hefur þegar gert ákveðið samkomulag við Liverpool sjálfur um samning og heldur utan til England á næstu dögum til að gangast undir læknisskoðun hjá Liverpool.

Guðlaugur sagði að ef ekkert óvænt gerðist muni Guðlaugur Victor vera orðinn leikmaður Liverpool strax í janúar og þar mun hann æfa með aðalliði félagsins.

Liverpool og AGF hafa verið í viðræðum um kaupin í langan tíma en náðu loks saman um kaupverð í dag.

Guðlaugur Victor Pálsson er 17 ára gamall og lék í yngri flokkum með Fylki og Fjölni. Hann fékk tækifæri með aðalliði Fylkis á undirbúningstímabilinu vorið 2007 en um það sumar gekk hann í raðir AGF. Hann á að baki 10 leiki með U17, og U18 ára landsliðum Íslands.

Hope that clears everything up :D

Postby Number 9 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:03 pm

s@int wrote:You can read all about him HERE

Guðlaugur Victor ásamt Steven Gerrard fyrirliða Liverpool. Þeir verða liðsfélagar á næstu dögum.

Liverpool gekk nú í dag frá samkomulagi við danska félagið AGF um kaup á Guðlaugi Victori Pálssyni. Þetta staðfesti Guðlaugur Tómasson umboðsmaður leikmannsins í samtali við Fótbolta.net í dag.

Hann sagði að nú séu aðeins formsatriði eftir áður en gengið verður endanlega frá félagaskiptum Guðlaugs.

Hann hefur þegar gert ákveðið samkomulag við Liverpool sjálfur um samning og heldur utan til England á næstu dögum til að gangast undir læknisskoðun hjá Liverpool.

Guðlaugur sagði að ef ekkert óvænt gerðist muni Guðlaugur Victor vera orðinn leikmaður Liverpool strax í janúar og þar mun hann æfa með aðalliði félagsins.

Liverpool og AGF hafa verið í viðræðum um kaupin í langan tíma en náðu loks saman um kaupverð í dag.

Guðlaugur Victor Pálsson er 17 ára gamall og lék í yngri flokkum með Fylki og Fjölni. Hann fékk tækifæri með aðalliði Fylkis á undirbúningstímabilinu vorið 2007 en um það sumar gekk hann í raðir AGF. Hann á að baki 10 leiki með U17, og U18 ára landsliðum Íslands.

Yeah thanks Saint! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:52 pm

why does he have the number 23 on his top? doesnt it belong to Carra?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Probably just borrowed it for the photo I would think.

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:52 pm

s@int wrote:You can read all about him HERE

Says hes a cracking player , gets stuck in , big engine an can score loads of goals. Likes a bowl of scouse an Addidas trabs, Hates Gary Neville an all ,

Translator fees in the post please  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Arsenal defender Kolo Toure will demand a move in the January transfer window after a furious bust-up with team-mate William Gallas, according to reports in the English media.

The Ivorian has not played as much for the Gunners this term.
The Ivory Coast international has reportedly handed in a transfer request after falling out of favour at the club in recent games, although it has been turned down by Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood.

"I know about it (the transfer request)," Hill-Wood said. "But we are not going to accept it.

"We are not looking to let any of our players go and he is under contract - and we expect him to honour it."

The defender got into a row with former captain Gallas following the 2-2 draw at Aston Villa on Boxing Day and has now told the Emirates club that he wants to quit in January, news which will alert Manchester City who are keen on bringing the £10million-rated defender to Eastlands.

A source told the Daily Star: "Kolo doesn't want to stay - he cannot stand Gallas and Gallas cannot stand him.

"Gallas is showing him complete disrespect and Kolo believes he's been mouthing off to Wenger about them not being able to play together and Wenger is listening to him."

Toure was dropped for the unconvincing 1-0 win over Portsmouth on Sunday after playing alongside Gallas in the heartbreaking draw at Villa Park.

Despite the 27-year-old's desire to quit north London, Wenger could still reject his transfer request - but could be forced to part with the versatile defender to boost funds.

Wenger hopes to bolster his midfield ranks, with Everton playmaker Mikel Arteta and Switzerland international Gokhan Inler on the Frenchman's radar.

And with Toure contracted to the club until August 2010, Wenger could be tempted into parting with the defender to release his £3.5m-per-year salary

*if Agger really is leaving i dont mind Toure being the replacement*
maypaxvobiscum

Postby roberto green » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:why does he have the number 23 on his top? doesnt it belong to Carra?

yeah i can tell i's Carra's top anyway it's got snot down the sleeve

:D
roberto green

Postby centarec » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:36 am

Sell pennant , dossena and babel . Buy Menez from Roma and that Kuba guy from Dortmund i think
centarec

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill