Carroll for tevez

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 pm

RedAnt wrote:Let's put it this way. You say Tevez wants to go to Brazil. You however also say that he might go to France, or to Italy, but that he definately WONT stay in England. Tevez coming to Liverpool isn't impossible. Do I think he will? No. But I enjoy discussing rumours on discussion forums.

What we want, and what we get are not always the same things. Sometimes we get things we didn't think we wanted, and we find out we actually quite like it! Broaden your mind  :)

We're not discussing facts. We're discussing a rumour.

Go and read up all about Tevez and it will tell you why he can't go to Brazil and why he will have to go to Italy or France first.

It's a rumour not even worth considering to save yourself disappointment when it doesn't happen.
Benny The Noon
 

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
RedAnt wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:You understand of course that someone posted a rumour here that Liverpool were bidding to buy Tevez? And you say he won't come, that's it. Pointless discussion because of the reasons you just stated? He wants to go to Brazil, but he might, just might decide to use France, or Italy as a stepping stone to cross the ocean?

This is the only forum that I can see that is even discussing this - most are correctly just treating exactly how it deserves to be - as paper bullshite.

But for some reason people on this site grab hold of every single rumour and start to think it could be possible ! 

People need to grab a bit of reality or play Football Manager instead.

This....is a rumours thread on a discussion forum.

you're wasting your time lad, she's a loon  :D

I'm chuckling away like mad here  :D
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
User avatar
RedAnt
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Durham

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:Let's put it this way. You say Tevez wants to go to Brazil. You however also say that he might go to France, or to Italy, but that he definately WONT stay in England. Tevez coming to Liverpool isn't impossible. Do I think he will? No. But I enjoy discussing rumours on discussion forums.

What we want, and what we get are not always the same things. Sometimes we get things we didn't think we wanted, and we find out we actually quite like it! Broaden your mind  :)

We're not discussing facts. We're discussing a rumour.

Go and read up all about Tevez and it will tell you why he can't go to Brazil and why he will have to go to Italy or France first.

It's a rumour not even worth considering to save yourself disappointment when it doesn't happen.

C'mon....

You're on a discussion forum, in a rumours thread, getting p*ssed off because people are discussing a rumour. What's wrong with ya?
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
User avatar
RedAnt
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Durham

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
RedAnt wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:You understand of course that someone posted a rumour here that Liverpool were bidding to buy Tevez? And you say he won't come, that's it. Pointless discussion because of the reasons you just stated? He wants to go to Brazil, but he might, just might decide to use France, or Italy as a stepping stone to cross the ocean?

This is the only forum that I can see that is even discussing this - most are correctly just treating exactly how it deserves to be - as paper bullshite.

But for some reason people on this site grab hold of every single rumour and start to think it could be possible ! 

People need to grab a bit of reality or play Football Manager instead.

This....is a rumours thread on a discussion forum.

you're wasting your time lad, she's a loon  :D

Kewell the player was the biggest waste the club has ever seen , a failure from day one - no surprise you have the same username.

Still slating are manager are you ?

Or the players who have just helped us into a final and knock the mancs out of the FA Cup.
Benny The Noon
 

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:50 pm

RedAnt wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedAnt wrote:Let's put it this way. You say Tevez wants to go to Brazil. You however also say that he might go to France, or to Italy, but that he definately WONT stay in England. Tevez coming to Liverpool isn't impossible. Do I think he will? No. But I enjoy discussing rumours on discussion forums.

What we want, and what we get are not always the same things. Sometimes we get things we didn't think we wanted, and we find out we actually quite like it! Broaden your mind  :)

We're not discussing facts. We're discussing a rumour.

Go and read up all about Tevez and it will tell you why he can't go to Brazil and why he will have to go to Italy or France first.

It's a rumour not even worth considering to save yourself disappointment when it doesn't happen.

C'mon....

You're on a discussion forum, in a rumours thread, getting p*ssed off because people are discussing a rumour. What's wrong with ya?

Can I ask where you are from ?

You haven't been on here long have you ? When a rumour like this starts people on here grab it like it is fact and when it does appear to be false they then start complaining and moaning at the club and manager because they didn't buy the player we were rumoured to be after.

They start blaming the manager because they didnt buy the rumoured player .
Benny The Noon
 

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Would you just shut up the lot of you, and stop spouting horseshyte? :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
User avatar
bunglemark2
 
Posts: 5802
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 pm

RedAnt wrote:You're on a discussion forum, in a rumours thread, getting p*ssed off because people are discussing a rumour. What's wrong with ya?

:laugh:  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11519
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm from Nottingham originally, living in Durham now.

If I were you, i'd not worry about those that take rumours as fact. It's a rumour, nothing more. Someone posted it. I said i'd like to see it happen. I personally ain't gonna call for Kenny's head if it dosen't happen. Why, that would be insane!
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
User avatar
RedAnt
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Durham

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Kewell the player was the biggest waste the club has ever seen , a failure from day one - no surprise you have the same username.

Still slating are manager are you ?

Or the players who have just helped us into a final and knock the mancs out of the FA Cup.

he was actually quite good in his first season, and unlucky with injuries...he also helped us get into the CL final by putting in a blinder in a few CL matches.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11519
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

Postby damjan193 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:58 pm

You'd look really stupid if all this came true Benny :D.

I'm with you though, think this rumor is just a bunch of :censored:
damjan193
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 6676
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:58 pm

RedAnt wrote:I'm from Nottingham originally, living in Durham now.

If I were you, i'd not worry about those that take rumours as fact. It's a rumour, nothing more. Someone posted it. I said i'd like to see it happen. I personally ain't gonna call for Kenny's head if it dosen't happen. Why, that would be insane!

Welcome to Newkit where the insane happens and people call for managers to be sacked quite early.

You have met 7 Kewell - he is great at it , he never wanted Kenny so he has nailed his colours to the mast and expects the manager to be sacked during the summer when he doesn't reach his demands.

Enjoy yourself on here - it is like Football Manager most of the time and has been ruined over the last 12 months with the majority of the best posters gone.
Benny The Noon
 

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Kewell the player was the biggest waste the club has ever seen , a failure from day one - no surprise you have the same username.

Still slating are manager are you ?

Or the players who have just helped us into a final and knock the mancs out of the FA Cup.

he was actually quite good in his first season, and unlucky with injuries...he also helped us get into the CL final by putting in a blinder in a few CL matches.

:laugh:

Kewell and Blinder

:laugh:

Which match did he play a blinder !  He was :censored: for us .
Benny The Noon
 

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:00 am

damjan193 wrote:You'd look really stupid if all this came true Benny :D.

I'm with you though, think this rumor is just a bunch of :censored:

No doubt mate.

I think I'm safe :laugh:















I hope :laugh:
Benny The Noon
 

Postby RedAnt » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:01 am

Thanks for the welcome Benny, even though it was laced with all kinds of jagged edges  :)  This whole topic was derailed long ago, so i'm gonna bail.

Edit: And I actually joined a year ago under the name ForeverAugust. Had my name changed though but something went wrong with my password so couldn't post for a while.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
User avatar
RedAnt
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Durham

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 am

you should have seen Benny react to the 'rumour' we were signing Bellamy on a free...she went mental and claimed he would be a waste of wages  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11519
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

  • Advertisement
Online Shop Builder Sell online and/or ePOS Till System sell in-store ShopTill-e provides you everything you need... With ShopTill-e you can sell everywhere it's a true Multichannel Retailing system!