Torres - Rent Boy - What now

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby babu » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:01 pm

I missed all of this. Quite gutted that he decided to leave, I would've liked to wish him all the best, but since he's still in the prem, I hope he is beset with minor injuries and never scores against us.

Torres could have been a legend for us, Kenny said it best... Noone is bigger than this club.

Thank you for everything you did here Fernando and I hope you have as much sucess as Owen did you clueless f&@ker.

Let the LFC revolution continue.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Javier Mascherano claims Liverpool did not show interest in keeping him or Fernando Torres at the club.

Mascherano, who secured a move to Barcelona at the start of the season after refusing to play against Manchester City, was heavily criticised for his actions as Liverpool were seemingly forced into accepting his departure.

However, after Reds fans burned Torres shirts following his £50 million move to Chelsea on Monday, Mascherano has spoken up in defence of his former team-mate.

"I was not surprised about what happened with Fernando," he told a press conference. "When I left Liverpool, it looked as if I killed someone. It is sad that the people who did something important with the club have to leave by the back door.

"It is sad that the press and the club try to convince people that it is all the player's fault when the reality is that Liverpool didn't show the interest in keeping us in the club. The most important players didn't leave the club well.

"I spoke with Fernando and I said to him that he doesn't have to be worried because he did his best for the club. Even though he didn't win any trophies, he was a very important player and helped this club all the time."

Following Torres' sale, Kenny Dalglish said he felt players now had more power than the clubs in transfer matters.

"Maybe it would be better for everyone if there was a more even share of responsibility and power," he said. "In years gone by, the club had it all. Now it has maybe gone a wee bit towards the players."

He added: "The most important people at the club are the ones who want to be here."

----

birds of the same feathers flock together.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 pm

cant believe he actually wants to score against us. which former player says stuff like that?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:23 pm

what a tIt mascherano is :no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:"I spoke with Fernando and I said to him that he doesn't have to be worried because he did his best for the club.

:laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 pm

metalhead wrote:what a tIt mascherano is :no

:laugh:

its true though

maybe it should be more about the players - what a c0ck

does he even vaguely recall how Judas left?

another kunt bites the dust I guess
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby andy_g » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:28 pm

i guess mascherano has got plenty of spare time on his hands these days. we all know what kind of shíte starts going through our minds when we're feeling bored and lonely.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Masch having a dig at the club....not on! No one at LFC done anything on him,the bast@rd refused to play!

Another kunt we are better shot of! :angry:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:"It is sad that the press and the club try to convince people that it is all the player's fault when the reality is that Liverpool didn't show the interest in keeping us in the club. The most important players didn't leave the club well.

Mascher is stupid. It's plain to see right through what he is saying.

M & T: Please sir's can we have some more
LFC: Moreeee
M & T: Please, please can we have some more money. It'll will prove that you want us and love us.
LFC: Close the door behind yer, and dont come back.

Bunch of F**kwits..

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby The Good Yank » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Masher;  "It is sad that people who did important things at the club have to leave through the back door".

Is he having a laugh?  Very good players the pair of them.  Possibly the best in their positions.  But what important things did they do here?
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Number 9 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:03 pm

This thread should be closed....He is no longer with us,he is a liar and a scumbag and a Chelsea player!

NANDO= KUNT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER! :angry:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Number 9 wrote:This thread should be closed....He is no longer with us,he is a liar and a scumbag and a Chelsea player!

NANDO= KUNT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER! :angry:

ofcourse he is a kunt mate, but the thread shouldn't be closed because we need to vent our anger somewhere :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Masha was dying at WH.. Liverpool saved him and made him.. and now he warms Barca's bench. all these that leave Liverpool Football Club, with the ungratefulness and disrespect that they do.. have seen their careers go donwhill,  cos the hurt of true fans, curses these - whatever you believe, no-one has gone on to great things..
Last edited by zarababe on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:17 am

I just listened to a story on Five Live about a young lad (6 year old) who spent his xmas money getting Torres on the back of his shirt. I felt heartbroken for the kid, he's adamant he wants him to come back as well (when he's older he'll understand :D ). Said he sat up all night fingers crossed he wouldn't go and that he'd wake up in the morning and Torres would still be there. I felt gutted for him. A few things he did say tho is that he would never burn his shirt or go and support Chelsea - good lad!

It's just made me soooo p!ssed off over this whole thing again
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby neil » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:10 am

FOWLER CRITICAL OF TORRES
Posted 04/02/11 08:51

Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler has criticised Fernando Torres following his record-breaking move to Chelsea.

The 35-year-old Perth Glory player was taking part in a radio promotion on Friday to raise money for Queensland flood victims.

Perth's players were asked to wear a 'Shirt that Hurt' for the event, and Fowler arrived in a number nine Liverpool top worn backwards and emblazoned with Torres' name, explaining it was to express his unhappiness at the £50million transfer.

"There is nothing wrong with the front of the shirt but it's just the name on the back," Fowler said.

"With what's happened this week, it's a shirt that not only myself but many Liverpool fans would rather not wear just yet.

"He (Torres) didn't leave the club in great hands or great shape but thankfully they managed to go out and buy a couple of decent players."

Fowler also wrote in his column in the West Australian newspaper: "There's something not quite right about the Spaniard's last-minute transfer to Chelsea.

"As a Liverpool fan it was disappointing to see Torres leave because on his day he's a world-class player and I want the best players at the club.

"But if I was a manager and a player said he didn't want to be at the club I'd try to get the best deal I could.

"Only a couple of weeks ago Torres was talking about how much he loved the fans and the club. He won't be getting a warm welcome next time he plays at Anfield."

source
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion