Rooney out for another 3 weeks - What a bargain he's turning out to be

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:38 am

Im arrogant?
You said Half our team were ******,thats arrogance even some of the more intelligent posters on here had to correct you about that:blush:
You wished death upon Gerrard Houllier which to me is just disgraceful,especially the pathetic apology you gave after it .
You say most of the United fans are arrogant -You mean the ones you know.And you refer to us as scum...now thats not very nice tut tut. Maybe you should stop acting like a know it all and show some respect  ???
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:07 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:You say most of the United fans are arrogant -You mean the ones you know.And you refer to us as scum...now thats not very nice tut tut. Maybe you should stop acting like a know it all and show some respect  ???

"You said Half our team were ******,thats arrogance even some of the more intelligent posters on here had to correct you about that:blush:"

I was giving an example of criticism you know the thing you do to our players and everybody else. I showed that any player can be critisized. Nobody is perfect including your SQUAD so before you run your idiotic mouth look at your club before you look at point fingers at others. Who has more points at the moment? We or you?

"You wished death upon Gerrard Houllier which to me is just disgraceful,especially the pathetic apology you gave after it "

Look up "sarcasm" in the English dictonary, I am sure that you will find a definition right next to that word.

"You say most of the United fans are arrogant -You mean the ones you know.And you refer to us as scum...now thats not very nice tut tut. Maybe you should stop acting like a know it all and show some respect  ???"

How about a big fat NO. You have never respected our club, our players so why should I respect your fans? This is comming from a Manchester United fan who doesn't understand why we and the rest of your United fans hate each other.
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:26 am

look first of all i will say that i hate man united. however i am not going to write them off because they still have some exceptional players. i don't think they're playing well at the moment but the fact is that arsenal have raised the bar so high that everyone is struggling to keep up. even chelsea, having spent 200 million quid will struggle to top them this season.

what i hate most about man united is the arrogant fans who still are deluded in thinking that they are "the best" just because arsenal "haven't won 8 leagues, haven't won back to back titles, haven't done anything in europe, haven't won the treble, blah blah, blah". they're also bleating on about injuries and a "period of transition". well yes this happens in football. last season we were without SIX of our best eleven at stages during the season.

stop whinging man u ffs. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:46 pm

gary neville is out for a month now. shame. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:49 pm

Im glad you made a point of not writing us off. Too many people on here seem to be gloating at the fact that they think we are on a downward slide. When Nottingham Forest temporarily took over your mantle in the 80s -nobody said Liverpool were on the fall,its part and parcel of football and a challenge can only be good for the game.
You said also you hate man u cos their fans think they are the best because arsenal havent won this or did that in Europe-this is exactly wot your own fans have been saying to me -because we havent won 4 european cups-18 league titles. A little hypocritical -dont you think?
???  I believe theres good and bad on every side st mike.
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion