Rooney too much money

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby kindaconfuzed » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:55 pm

Interesting report on the TV tonite and Alan Ball (some of yer might be too young) was being interviewed about the transfer market and he suggested that Rooney was not the complete article and how cud anyone pay that sort of mooney (sic).

He also believed he would have motivation problems as he has everything now and what will motivate him if he has all the mooney.

Kinda woonderin
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:10 pm

30 mill a f#kin joke but everton agreed to ten mill now and ten mill in august 2005 then other ten follows wtfs that all about no wonder everton fans r fuming they are skint ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:21 pm

I agree with the bloke from their supporters club, this lad was suppose to be Everton through and through and said he would never shat on them like Jeffers did, 18 months ago the lad broke into the Everton team and had Everton posters on his bedroom wall and now he's a Man United player.  I'm a Liverpool fan but it makes me a little angre that once again agents and money have come into the equation and brain washed a young footballer :(

Still it's funny to wind up the bluenoses :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:36 pm

Just shows how gerrard was so loyal to us that he turned 30 million down :D  red or blue from merseyside in a manure jersey just doesnt go together. When we play them will they be singing stand up if u hate scousers now? Gary neville hates scousers whats he gona be like with rooney?
And now manure is officially voted as the ugliest football team in prem. a donkey an a horse strike force saha omg hes no oil paintin, rio :p silvestre :laugh:  and last but not least old whiskey nose fergie, they have always been jelous of us they will be worse now with all our spaniardo hunks :D
LFC HUNKZONE
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:41 pm

I just hope that Gerrard stayed for the right reasons and not cos of the stick his family was getting, I just we can hold on to him cos the Express was saying that he's having second thoughts ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:50 pm

Presumably they didn't test for STD's when Rooney had his medical cos if they did he would have been f***'d :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:58 pm

:D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:04 pm

Doubt he will be havin second thoughts already he wanted new players hes got them 4 of them dont think he'll be to pleased with the likes of traore an biscan still at liverpool tho, Come january if he wants to go at least he gave it a chance and hopefully by then our new midfielders will be looking just as good as gerrard that if he left we might not miss him to much I dont want him to go for the life of me but you cant force anyone to stay look at MO and now WR to name a few I just hope hes prepared to wait 2 seasons cause thats what its goint to take maybe 3 for us to win prem. I personally dont think he will and be gutted if he left because theres no one more id love to see lift the prem trophey than Stevie Gerrard :love:
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:23 pm

Posted: Aug. 31 2004,20:50 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Presumably they didn't test for STD's when Rooney had his medical cos if they did he would have been f***'d

along with -8 i said EIGHT liverpool players ???
the 3 missing players where the spanish-they hadnt arrived on time lol
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby The retrun of beavis » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:37 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Just shows how gerrard was so loyal to us that he turned 30 million down :D  red or blue from merseyside in a manure jersey just doesnt go together. When we play them will they be singing stand up if u hate scousers now? Gary neville hates scousers whats he gona be like with rooney?
And now manure is officially voted as the ugliest football team in prem. a donkey an a horse strike force saha omg hes no oil paintin, rio :p silvestre :laugh:  and last but not least old whiskey nose fergie, they have always been jelous of us they will be worse now with all our spaniardo hunks
LFC HUNKZONE

hahaha you fat old fa.rt :D do you want a team of handsome losers or ugly fu.ckin league winners , Ask troutface Keown    :D
Im f##king hilarious me!

The Sensei of Wit

The 2004 Big Brother

'I am that funny that a lot of the time I crack myself up'

President of the Beavis Crew
The retrun of beavis

Postby supersub » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:57 pm

you cheesey manc,retrun....showing your true colours
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Dalglish » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:41 pm

£30 miliion ? Hmmmm In my opinion they got him cheap !!!!!!!

Ok he's a bluenose (well was:D ), he frequents brothels (as do 8 LFC players apparrently before we get all moralistic here ??? ), he's turned his back on his club (who wouldn't in their position though) but he has the potential to be a world class footballer.

Lets put our LFC loyalties to one side for a minute here and admit Rooney is a very very good footballer.

Sorry to spoil the "anti rooney" stance but this is supposed to be a forum about FOOTBALL ? ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:04 am

Which 8 LFC players?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Dalglish » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:07 am

Notice the word "apparrently" :D  Maybe I should say "Alledgeadly" after reading this weeks Sunday Mirror.

The point I was trying to make is that we are overlooking rooney's obvious abilities here cos he has joined the Mancs from Everton. I don't too much for either club but Rooney is cheap at £30 million for a player of his age and ability.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:55 am

:laugh:  :D Fat old fart whats the matter beavis have i hit a nerve why dont u f#k off and take your shagasourus bird with ya :glare:
No our gorgeus hunks will be winning us alot of things more than I can say for that shower of ugly mofos :glare:
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion