Rooney out for another 3 weeks - What a bargain he's turning out to be

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby madred » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:21 am

Not a quick thinker hey girl?? Never mind. Send us a real manc next time eh? :D
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:22 am

And do you think he will do half..of wot Robbie fowler did at club level?? I think sooooooo! hes only 18,and has already surpassed wot Fowler has did at international level  :D
  Hes also playing under the best manager since your own Bob Paisley. (note the respect) :D
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:26 am

come on paul -put that history book away!! hurry up!! :laugh:
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby madred » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:32 am

Funny how you mention the great Bob Paisley hey?? A name that rings around Sir Demento's head before he goes to sleep. He doesnt even come close and quite frankly never will. If you really believe that he is still the man to bring you back the glory days you are so mistaken. Granted i have alot of respect for the way he was the nuts in the 90's but there was a time he should have quit while he was adored and ahead.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:46 am

He still is adored.I love im! and we keep great managers here a thing Liverpool should learn to do if they wanna be as good as us  :D  You would just love to see him resign lol SAY IT!! jUST REMEMBER THIS pAUL-yOU cAnT bEaT -wOt YoU cAnT tOuCh  :laugh:
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby madred » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:53 am

Put your Champions league souvenir book from 99 away now girl. Stop living on past glories! Just to spoil your love for him i give you the following in your team today, Phil Neville and Silvestre. :D  Really going to catch Arsenal are'nt you?  :D  :D  I really want him to stay these days and thats the gods honest truth.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:08 am

Living on past glories? ??? :laugh:  aaaa hahaaha
Now Paul..whos the historian? whos the Mr nineteen eighties? I have never once mentioned any glories by Man u -This is a liverpool board  :D
and again all i get is another team -ARSENAL -sigh! Ok arsenal have set the pace all guns a blazin no pun intended but Football changes,and i believe once we are at full strength well be back breathing down their necks . Arsenal are not invincible as Fulham showed today. :;):
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby madred » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:14 am

Yes you discovered it was a ****** take about past glories! Well done. You really believe you are going to keep pace with Arsenal. You have to be realistic come on girl. Mr Wenger wouldnt be getting in to a sweat at all if he watches you i dont think. Again i put it to you, Silvestre :D :D :D  Tell us what you think of him?? Please im dying to know?? :D
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:15 am

your not exzacly in there league not sayin where are (yet) but the players are learning about each other style of play cnt say the same for your players howard and sloppy silvestre gifted ferdinard the goal. i throught they would be decent enough to leave there problems to the bedroom :laugh:
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:20 am

Silvestre was one of our best players last season  :) I rate him better on the left .Hes also a first choice for the french national team so he cant be that bad .Better value than Biscan Id say
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby madred » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:24 am

Jesus girl!! You put rate and Silvestre in the same post? You go on about Zarababe on the funnyfags but what trips have you been taking lately?? If im not mistaken Biscan isnt in the Liverpool side at the moment? :D Good point about him being a international though with all the success the French have had of late! ???
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:28 am

he certaintly had a good euro 2004 2 peanlties 1 own goals he's a class act im so glad with got biscan :
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:46 am

youre glad you got Biscan  :laugh:  wasnt he a 5 million purchase? Now to me -thats a waste! If your team signed the right players -yous wouldnt have to save up for players now!  :D
Im not sure wot you mean about the french side Paul?  :D One player doesnt make a team -steven gerrard is your star but england havent been very successful either
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:51 am

yeh he was but compared to silvestre who's in your first team he doin well we kept a clean sheet toaday :cool:
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:58 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:youre glad you got Biscan  :laugh:  wasnt he a 5 million purchase? Now to me -thats a waste! If your team signed the right players -yous wouldnt have to save up for players now!  :D
Im not sure wot you mean about the french side Paul?  :D One player doesnt make a team -steven gerrard is your star but england havent been very successful either

Manchester United are s-h-1-t-e. 

Deep down you know it yourself. 

Accept it.

Check my signature out, I think it's very apt.

I love my signature.  It so cheers me up when I need to be reminded about how much I HATE United.

Oh and that's another thing, when did you decide to drop the Manchester part of your name??..............??  Why do you automatically assume when the word "united" is mentioned that they are talking about your dog-sh1t excuse of a club?

Why not Oxford or Scunthorpe or some other s-h-1-t-e like that?  After all, you deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as them.
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion