Rooney too much money

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby kindaconfuzed » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:40 am

Paul C

Interesting to see the clash between the cash vs loyalty and as for winding up the blues, on the radio there was a fan in tears winging about "watching him cum up the ranks since he was 13 etc".

At the end of the day he was/is too good for the rest of the team.

It rather proves while the fans see loyalty as a big issue the footballers just see it as money I'm afraid.

The blues fans will rooney the day he left em :glare:
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:00 pm

Thanks for that Dalglish.Its nice to see a liverpool fan admitting Rooney is a superb footballer. Especially coming from one of the more sensible posters on here :;):  Cheap at 30 mill-my point entirely  :D Im not asking you to like him just give credit where its due   :grinning:

Do you hear me Cisse? :D
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby greenred » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:11 pm

30million is a joke fee for an unproven player like Rooney.Im afraid he joined the wrong club anyway as Manure are a rapidly sinking ship.He would have been better off learning his trade at everton for another couple of years.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:15 am

I hope your right that Man U are a sinking ship Greenred but I maintain that Rooney is cheap for the price in terms of his age, existing ability and potential to improve, merchandising as England's latest golden boy (or don't you read the papers) and possible future transfer fee should the Mancs sell him. Plus they are paying in installments to cash starved Everton.

Sadly  for us Man U don't often get it wrong in terms of transfers and i don't believe they will prove to have got it wrong on Rooney. Sorry to burst your bubble mate but the reality is that Rooney is a rare talent with bags of ability.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:43 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:Thanks for that Dalglish.Its nice to see a liverpool fan admitting Rooney is a superb footballer. Especially coming from one of the more sensible posters on here :;):  Cheap at 30 mill-my point entirely  :D Im not asking you to like him just give credit where its due   :grinning:

..are you still here.. Hustler... or whatever your double/ triple/ quadrauple identity is.. ******...  ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:13 am

zarababe wrote:
shagasaurus80 wrote:Thanks for that Dalglish.Its nice to see a liverpool fan admitting Rooney is a superb footballer. Especially coming from one of the more sensible posters on here :;):  Cheap at 30 mill-my point entirely  :D Im not asking you to like him just give credit where its due   :grinning:

..are you still here.. Hustler... or whatever your double/ triple/ quadrauple identity is.. ******...  ???

cheesy manc scum zara :D  :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:17 am

If I was a manure fan I wouldnt be on a lfc forum id be more worryed about the gooners,chelsea,plus boro an spurs not gona be a walk over either this season ??? Im just wondering what you are doing here? I might be old my dear but thru all my years im happy spending my time supporting the best team in the world in my eyes. Not being so immature visiting rivals boards to post sh#te an rub people up the wrong way. Southern shandy drinkin knobhead. :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:52 pm

way to go Idaho! :D
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:58 pm

Dalglish wrote:I hope your right that Man U are a sinking ship Greenred but I maintain that Rooney is cheap for the price in terms of his age, existing ability and potential to improve, merchandising as England's latest golden boy (or don't you read the papers) and possible future transfer fee should the Mancs sell him. Plus they are paying in installments to cash starved Everton.

Sadly  for us Man U don't often get it wrong in terms of transfers and i don't believe they will prove to have got it wrong on Rooney. Sorry to burst your bubble mate but the reality is that Rooney is a rare talent with bags of ability.

Do you think Benitez would spend 30million on him?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion