Rooney out for another 3 weeks - What a bargain he's turning out to be

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:04 am

I P1$$ all over the red half of Manchester.

I too like the band Oasis, as another member previously mentioned, i've seen them live, five times.  Absolute 100% quality.  So it shows I can tolerate Manchester.  Just not the red half.

Check out what Noel Gallagher said about Gary Neville, it's worth ten seconds of your time to read the quote.  Look it up on Google.
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby madred » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:05 am

Did England have any expectations to follow Shaga after world cup 98 or Euro 2000?? The French did didnt they? Now they have Silvestre?? Do you think he would get in the England squad?? So whys he in the French 1? Answers on a postcard now?? ???
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:07 am

Hatred but why? Its almost like youre....jealous or something? :laugh:
As for your silly little signature-thats REALLY original!!! Never seen anything like it ever before  :oops:
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:12 am

Well France did beat England Paul and were knocked out by the eventual winners if im not mistaken :D  was a bad backpass in the england game wasnt it?  :laugh: I believe Silvestre would get on the england side -Gary neville and rio did so why not :;):
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:17 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:As for your silly little signature-thats REALLY original!!! Never seen anything like it ever before  :oops:

Glad you like it Son.  I aim to please.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:18 am

Sorry.............girl.  Before the debate goes off topic.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:19 am

I don't care either way.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:21 am

Why not build yourself a p1$$ing Liverpool signature, show us how much you really love Manchester United PLC?

Both timewasting and disgraceful.
jonnymac1979

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:24 am

Son?  ???  your aims all off-im female  :D 
   Bedtime now -I must go -i hope i havent upset anyone on the board ...so untIl we meet -DREAM ON !!  :laugh:
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby madred » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:26 am

I'll only get upset when someone from Manchester comes on sweetie so no worries here. Sing yourself to sleep with, maybe its because im a Londoner..... :D
Last edited by madred on Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:46 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:Son?  ???  your aims all off-im female  :D 
   Bedtime now -I must go -i hope i havent upset anyone on the board ...so untIl we meet -DREAM ON !!  :laugh:

Like I said, not wanting to go off topic, I acknowledge you are female, my mistake, sorry for calling you Son.

Maybe you don't know me that well.  I'm one of the older members of this forum.  I don't tolerate Manchester United. 

Or "United" as you arrogantly like to be known these days.  Read my posts if you can be ar$ed searching through the archives.  You'll get my drift.

That's jonnymac1979 for you though.

I just can't stand anything to do with them.  You must surely understand this - being on an LFC discuisssion board?

Don't complain.  It falls on deaf ears.  Save your bandwidth. 

Use it for downloading "Come On You Reds" off Kazaa, or some other $*i*e your $hit club released when anyone gave a $hit about you.

I hope you dream about Arsenal.
jonnymac1979

Postby A.B. » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:57 am

Manchester fans have never been intellectual, only a few that do exist.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:49 pm

There are 3 or 4 intelligent guys on here -who talk good football sense and You are definately not one of them ???
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:27 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
shagasaurus80 wrote:Son?  ???  your aims all off-im female  :D 

Like I said, not wanting to go off topic, I acknowledge you are female, my mistake, sorry for calling you Son.

Maybe you don't know me that well.  I'm one of the older members of this forum.  I don't tolerate Manchester United. 

Or "United" as you arrogantly like to be known these days.  Read my posts if you can be ar$ed searching through the archives.  You'll get my drift.

That's jonnymac1979 for you though.

I just can't stand anything to do with them.  You must surely understand this - being on an LFC discuisssion board?

Don't complain.  It falls on deaf ears.  Save your bandwidth. 

Use it for downloading "Come On You Reds" off Kazaa, or some other $*i*e your $hit club released when anyone gave a $hit about you.

I hope you dream about Arsenal.

well said johnny f#kin brill m8 :laugh:  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:21 pm

shagasaurus80 wrote:There are 3 or 4 intelligent guys on here -who talk good football sense and You are definately not one of them ???

You crack me up little girl, so far you have not shown an ounce of intelligence, only arrogance. Please tell me I'm wrong .

Most of the Manchester fans are arrogant, they refuse to respect other players because they believe that their own are gods,titans,invincible,etc...

Me saying that you and the rest of the scum have no intelligence has nothing to do about football, the game it self. Get your facts straight for once.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion