RAHEEM STERLING - Official Thread

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby number 8 ynwa » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:33 pm

Reg » Sat May 30, 2015 3:50 am wrote:
Santa » Sat May 30, 2015 1:13 am wrote:
Reg » Fri May 29, 2015 6:29 am wrote:Your post is pure speculation.............  Equally so he might not like the colour of the changing room walls.

I have already state that my opinion are speculative, it's what I think...so what's your point here?  :0

Regurgitating the same negative anti-Rodgers, blame-everything-on-Rodgers, make-it -up-about-Rodgers cr@p thats been polluting this forum for the past 2 months. Lets leave speculation out and focus on facts. Someone else once said that.

Cpuld not agree more - well said
number 8 ynwa
LFC Basic Member

Postby RedAnt » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Hope we sell him soon. We'll be lucky to get our money back off QPR at this rate
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby fivecups » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:29 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:02 pm wrote:
only me » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:56 pm wrote:Watched some England friendly right now ,every minute he played we lost a million....wow what a clueless lad he really crashed and burned this season....can't say I feel sorry for the boy.

Yeah just watched it myself, awful game, he was boo'ed and jeered by the irish crowd every time he touched the ball (he was the only England player that happened to as well)

YC, was this Liverpool fans doing the booing?
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:32 pm

fivecups » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:29 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:02 pm wrote:
only me » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:56 pm wrote:Watched some England friendly right now ,every minute he played we lost a million....wow what a clueless lad he really crashed and burned this season....can't say I feel sorry for the boy.

Yeah just watched it myself, awful game, he was boo'ed and jeered by the irish crowd every time he touched the ball (he was the only England player that happened to as well)

YC, was this Liverpool fans doing the booing?

That's what they were assuming on the telly mate, half the irish fans must have been LFC fans because there was a lot booing.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:00 am

Young lads holding teams for ransom rarely find favour with football fans.  Most lads at that match will  work 40+ hours a week and earn less in a year than Raheem does in week.

The lad has been done over by a greedy agent and can't see the wood for the trees. I pity him, because what he does next will either make or break his promising career.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:36 am

He just does not want to be here  :no It has nothing to do with money as he won't be getting anymore than what he was offered off us.
I just don't think he believes we are on the verge of greatness any time soon.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:50 am

Couldn't agree more Red.

If this club had more ambition than what it currently does under these parasite owners I'm pretty sure Raheem would have signed the $100k a week contract put in front of him.

If we were to put ourselves in his shoes, why would you want to sign a longer deal with a club going nowhere when you could go to another club to win trophies and be paid at a higher rate.

Don't know how this "fabricated outrage" has blinded everyone into painting him to be the sole villan in this sordid saga, market conditions will always dictate what a player's salary is. If we have a problem with him earning that, why don't Manure supporters have a problem with Depay being on 120k a week next season? Or PSG supporters having a problem with Marquinhos being on $110k a week? Both are a similar age to Sterling? 

Sterling epitomises everything wrong with younger footballers today, part of a system created by absurd spiralling market conditions which seem to be the tip of the iceberg with everything wrong between the rich clubs and the rest.  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Dundreamin is back » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:29 am

Eds. I couldn't agree more
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:17 am

If I wasnt a Liverpool supporter I would think that Sterling was decent but not brilliant. Its only because he wore the red shirt that we believed he could become world class. He is above average with potential, but I guarantee if he leaves LFC, that potential will not be realised. He is an immature, self centred, ignorant di'ckhead of a kid who has believed the hype and listened to bo'llocks.
The longer this sh'it goes on, the less chance he will have of staying and becoming a man
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby kazza » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:43 pm

eds » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:50 am wrote:Couldn't agree more Red.

If this club had more ambition than what it currently does under these parasite owners I'm pretty sure Raheem would have signed the $100k a week contract put in front of him.

If we were to put ourselves in his shoes, why would you want to sign a longer deal with a club going nowhere when you could go to another club to win trophies and be paid at a higher rate.

Don't know how this "fabricated outrage" has blinded everyone into painting him to be the sole villan in this sordid saga, market conditions will always dictate what a player's salary is. If we have a problem with him earning that, why don't Manure supporters have a problem with Depay being on 120k a week next season? Or PSG supporters having a problem with Marquinhos being on $110k a week? Both are a similar age to Sterling? 

Sterling epitomises everything wrong with younger footballers today, part of a system created by absurd spiralling market conditions which seem to be the tip of the iceberg with everything wrong between the rich clubs and the rest.  :no

Had he just kept his mouth shut and played his best and not taken the offer there would not be the anger but he didn't. His play was average at best, he did an interview that was not sanctioned, his agent was talking all kind of sh1t including calling a Liverpool legend, ex team mate and local  boy a Kn0b. How are Liverpool fans supposed to react?? Shake his hand, wish him the best and understand that the team is not big enough for his awesome talent? He is like Thommo said and certainly is no victim. When your agent has authority to talk on your behalf then you have to take it on the chin when it goes pear shaped or fire him.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:50 pm

You can understand Sterling wanting out for the reasons Ed's mentioned (look who we are signing this summer, no way are we serious about challenging for the top 4) but he's gone entirely the wrong way about it.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:01 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:50 am wrote:You can understand Sterling wanting out for the reasons Ed's mentioned (look who we are signing this summer, no way are we serious about challenging for the top 4) but he's gone entirely the wrong way about it.

I have no issues with him leaving, there are many players out there that are not world class and he is one of them ( potential aside). He is not a local lad or a " nice guy", happily sell him and get as much as you can. Attitude goes a long way and if a player thinks he is bigger than the club then he is a liability even if it is just to the moral of the team. He has to go as far as I am concerned.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:12 pm

kazza » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:01 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:50 am wrote:You can understand Sterling wanting out for the reasons Ed's mentioned (look who we are signing this summer, no way are we serious about challenging for the top 4) but he's gone entirely the wrong way about it.

I have no issues with him leaving, there are many players out there that are not world class and he is one of them ( potential aside). He is not a local lad or a " nice guy", happily sell him and get as much as you can. Attitude goes a long way and if a player thinks he is bigger than the club then he is a liability even if it is just to the moral of the team. He has to go as far as I am concerned.

I'm not bothered if he leaves myself but to be fair to him why would any player with ambition hang around here? Just look at who we have signed and who we are being seriously linked to this summer.
We have good as thrown the towel in imo.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:02 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:12 pm wrote:

I'm not bothered if he leaves myself but to be fair to him why would any player with ambition hang around here? Just look at who we have signed and who we are being seriously linked to this summer.

Well on the plus side we got the two we were linked with so surely there will be better to come. Onwards and upwards
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:02 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:12 pm wrote:

Well on the plus side we got the two we were linked with so surely there will be more and better to come. Onwards and upwards
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion