Munich Air Disaster and the Busby Babes - Rest In Peace

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:40 am

A mintues silence is also better for singleing out these idiots who have no respect. We have those idiots, I'm surprised we haven't seen any in here yet, but the majority of football fans realise the importantce of this date in the history of Manchester United and will pay their respects duely. Any idiot who decides to boo should be banned for life from visiting a football game again, because what happened in 58 wasn't about football.

Glad to see the England fans didn't boo ahead of tonight's friendly with Switzerland (even if they did boo the Swiss national anthem  :no ) I have faith in the people of England and those who are coming from abroad to any match this weekend not to boo.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby laza » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:42 am

Far as im concerned there no if and buts about it, a minutes applause is giving in to that inadequate attention seeking moronic minority that inhabit all clubs . It would be victory for them and sad indictment for today's society
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:46 am

edit
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:53 am

edit
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:58 am

edit
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:34 am

Ciggy I understand and appriciate what you're saying, but I'm not asking for you to respect their fans, I'm asking you to respect those who passed on. The ones who the majority of United fans won't even of heard of because the majority of United fans are glory hunters. It wasn't those in 58 who made those United fans sing like they do today was it? So let their fans bring the name of Manchester United down, because that's not our problem, it's fans of this club I'm interested in and I don't want our fans bringing our name down by booing. Let them do as they wish, it just shines a bad light on their fans when they sing anti-Liverpool songs.

Respect those who've passed on, and fu.ck their current fans because like I said, 95% of those fans who turn up at Old Trafford every other week, won't know who these players are. The 5% who do, will show us respect when it comes to the 15th of April
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby SR1958 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:35 am

Only joined to make my one and only post in reply to the person from here who posted this on our ManUtdTalk Forum...

nobybob LFC
One post only guys just to say commiseration's to all at manu and the friends and family of all concerned on this sad anniversary.
My own forum has a thread please feel free to read
http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/...ST;f=1;t=23712

To which i replied...

I hope you call back to see this reply.
Many thanks for coming on at all and respect back to you, i've popped onto a couple of Liverpool forums today and seen the class way they are behaving on this sad day.
Please pass on our thanks to all the posters on your forum.

The colour of our shirts may be different but death travels all boundries.
Manc Red for over 40 years, i watched Hillsborough unfold crying my eyes out, same with the  Bradford fire disaster, same as Brussels. Sights i never hope to see ever again in my lifetime.
April 15th won't ever be forgotten either. Nor will so many other sad dates.

Some football supporters have class, some don't even know the meaning of the word.

Heartfelt thanks for even having a Munich thread on your forum and bigger thanks to all who posted so many nice respectfull posts.

RESPECT guys.
SALFORD RED.
Last edited by SR1958 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
SR1958

Postby Rush Job » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:53 am

To many  of these things imo people's life's are cut short every day, my dad was murdered where was his minute silence? its all ive heared all week and why because its utd, who give's a fxck about our dead oh i forgot they were our fault and all we get is sly digs from left right and centre, eastenders even thought they'd have a go ffs. But everyone at every ground has to pay complete respect to them and theirs or your baned yet as soon as the minutes up they'll  be singing their "songs" about us, makes me sick shouldnt have a thread like this on a lfc site let them honour their dead.
Last edited by Rush Job on Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:57 am

SR1958 wrote:Only joined to make my one and only post in reply to the person from here who posted this on our ManUtdTalk Forum...

nobybob LFC
One post only guys just to say commiseration's to all at manu and the friends and family of all concerned on this sad anniversary.

To which i replied...

Many thanks for coming on at all and respect back to you, i've popped onto a couple of Liverpool forums today and seen the class way they are behaving on this sad day.

Manc Red for over 40 years, i watched Hillsborough unfold crying my eyes out, same with the  Bradford fire disaster, same as Brussels. Sights i never hope to see ever again in my lifetime.

Some football supporters have class, some don't even know the meaning of the word.

Heartfelt thanks for even having a Munich thread on your forum and bigger thanks to all who posted so many nice respectfull posts.

RESPECT guys.
SALFORD RED.

well said mate, i started another thread on here but went missing under the other stuff and this thread got picked up, i point out that all man u fans are not scum and are true football fans.

the rivalry between us will never go away and sadly while there are scum on BOTH sides there will be troubles between us, but while the decent fans can talk then that makes things a little better.

personally I hate your club with a passion mate but I am also old enough to appreciate that there are some good guys there who respect our club (i also respect your style of play sometimes)  :D  but i dread the day you overtake us on title wins
112-1077774096

Postby Rush Job » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:35 am

peewee wrote:
SR1958 wrote:Only joined to make my one and only post in reply to the person from here who posted this on our ManUtdTalk Forum...

nobybob LFC

To which i replied...

RESPECT guys.
SALFORD RED.

well said mate, i started another thread on here but went missing under the other stuff and this thread got picked up, i point out that all man u fans are not scum and are true football fans.

the rivalry between us will never go away and sadly while there are scum on BOTH sides there will be troubles between us, but while the decent fans can talk then that makes things a little better.

personally I hate your club with a passion mate but I am also old enough to appreciate that there are some good guys there who respect our club (i also respect your style of play sometimes)  :D  but i dread the day you overtake us on title wins

"True football fans".  Im fxckin lost for words here, get a room.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:36 am

RIP.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:36 am

Rush Job wrote:To many  of these things imo people's life's are cut short every day, my dad was murdered where was his minute silence? its all ive heared all week and why because its utd, who give's a fxck about our dead oh i forgot they were our fault and all we get is sly digs from left right and centre, eastenders even thought they'd have a go ffs. But everyone at every ground has to pay complete respect to them and theirs or your baned yet as soon as the minutes up they'll  be singing their "songs" about us, makes me sick shouldnt have a thread like this on a lfc site let them honour their dead.

Why don't you fuc.king get some respect. Call yourself a Liverpool fan. Liverpool fans are all about respect. It's tits like you why we want a minutes silence, so idiots like you can be found out and banned because you're not a supporter. You're scum, nothing else.

I've got all the sympathy in the world for anyone who loses a family member, let alone the way you've lost your old man, but anyone who cared about was there at the funeral, that's your father's minute silence.

Things like this happen in football, and we celebrate or remember depending on how you look at it because it shows people there is more to life than football. It's a sport which tears people apart, but things like this bring us all together. Well nearly all. I think it's a disgrace what you said.

You all bang out about their songs they sing to us, if any of you were there in the 70s and 80s you'd of heard the songs we chanted about the Munich disaster. But you lot don't seem fussed about that do you, of course not because it's before you became Liverpool supporters no doubt. We were just as bad as they are now, if not worse.

Also, let them honour their dead? After the Hillsbrough tradgedy, one of the first scarfs tied around the gates at Anfield was a Man United one. I suppose we should just honour our dead shall we, because obviously it's only our dead who affect us. It's a disgrace what you said.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:48 am

but i dread the day you overtake us on title wins

They will. Very soon.

While we'll still have the advantage over them in European Cup wins, if anything, Man Utd passing our title wins record is a good thing. I welcome it, because we've been stagnant for years in terms of the league.

Man Utd getting the record should be a kick up the :censored: for Liverpool. It should inspire the club to think "hey, we really need to get our :censored: together and get serious about winning the league".

BTW- For Chavsea to equal our record, the earliest it could happen would be 2023.

:laugh:
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:49 am

Rush Job wrote:
peewee wrote:

nobybob LFC

To which i replied...

RESPECT guys.
SALFORD RED.

"True football fans".  Im fxckin lost for words here, get a room.

well you are entitled to your opinions mate just as I am entitled to mine
112-1077774096

Postby Rush Job » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:15 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:
Rush Job wrote:To many  of these things imo people's life's are cut short every day, my dad was murdered where was his minute silence? its all ive heared all week and why because its utd, who give's a fxck about our dead oh i forgot they were our fault and all we get is sly digs from left right and centre, eastenders even thought they'd have a go ffs. But everyone at every ground has to pay complete respect to them and theirs or your baned yet as soon as the minutes up they'll  be singing their "songs" about us, makes me sick shouldnt have a thread like this on a lfc site let them honour their dead.

Why don't you fuc.king get some respect. Call yourself a Liverpool fan. Liverpool fans are all about respect. It's tits like you why we want a minutes silence, so idiots like you can be found out and banned because you're not a supporter. You're scum, nothing else.

I've got all the sympathy in the world for anyone who loses a family member, let alone the way you've lost your old man, but anyone who cared about was there at the funeral, that's your father's minute silence.

Things like this happen in football, and we celebrate or remember depending on how you look at it because it shows people there is more to life than football. It's a sport which tears people apart, but things like this bring us all together. Well nearly all. I think it's a disgrace what you said.

You all bang out about their songs they sing to us, if any of you were there in the 70s and 80s you'd of heard the songs we chanted about the Munich disaster. But you lot don't seem fussed about that do you, of course not because it's before you became Liverpool supporters no doubt. We were just as bad as they are now, if not worse.

Also, let them honour their dead? After the Hillsbrough tradgedy, one of the first scarfs tied around the gates at Anfield was a Man United one. I suppose we should just honour our dead shall we, because obviously it's only our dead who affect us. It's a disgrace what you said.

When did i say i'd boo? when did i say it was ok to? I said imo theres to many of these things at football grounds and surprise surprise when it dosnt go to plan. For your information i'd never boo the dead FFS. And whats all this you lot :censored: and im an idiot and im scum am i, well imo theres to many of these things and they cause more trouble than there often worth, i"ll refrain from your petty insults thanks.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion