Mr riley petition

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:55 pm

:D

never mind
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:37 pm

I wish I could beleive the fact he was bent, however it is not true.

and you know that for sure...because...?

As I said before, it is due to the fact that big clubs get decisions at home

I didn't know we are suddently a small club because we sure play at home last Saturday.

Leon, if we want to voice our frustration out on this forum, let it be. After all you don't own this forum, nor are you a moderator the last I check. Who the fouk are you to tell us we should move on, we should accept the decision ... etc. etc. I know you are as p1ssed of as I am with Riley, and we probably can't influence the F.A to do anything bitching on this forum but since not all of us are fortunate enough to lend our "voice" at the stadium, this forum is our outlet to vent and share with fellow reds.

I am sure the next time you attend a game with Riley as the ref, you will "move on and let it be"

some people on here think they can get the FA to do something by moaning or starting a thread

I can bitch about us winning the CL, EPL and FA Cup this season, Chelsea to go bankrupt and ManU to be relegated together with bluenose etc...doesn't mean it will happened, and doesn't mean someone can't start a treat to talk about the "what if" scenario. If you don't like it...fine just don't participate but don't try to act smart and tell me not talk about it here. Putting your message in CAPS and BIG BOLD letters don't make you a sage here. Live with it!!!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:54 pm

we had our fair share of decisions go for us, in big games too.
feck, alan hansen caught the ball on the goal line in the milk cup final at wembley against everton, it was 0-0 at the time and about a minute to go. it was 10 times more obvious than tiago`s handball but because we were the big cheese`s at the time the ref done a riley.........he bottled it.
we won the replay and the cup 1-0 with souness scoring.
in fact i remember clive thomas dissalowing a everton winner in a f.a cup semi (1977 i think) when there was ****** all wrong with it. guess what, we won the replay.
even recently in that `treble` season, in the league cup final at cardiff late in extra time someone blatantly brought down darren purse in the box, it was a stonewall pen, but the ref choked........lucky for us.
these things happen, they drive you nuts at the time but its all part of what makes footy so special. coz you still remember these incidents after 20 years.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Gareth G » Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:57 pm

Put these names down too, they are mostly family and some friends.

Roy G
Michael G
Sam G
Steve G (not a wind up BTW)
Harry G
Stephen A
William A
Cory D
Kenny D
Ken D
Darren O
Tyler O
Wayne McD
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:48 pm

Santa wrote:
I wish I could beleive the fact he was bent, however it is not true.

and you know that for sure...because...?

As I said before, it is due to the fact that big clubs get decisions at home

I didn't know we are suddently a small club because we sure play at home last Saturday.

Leon, if we want to voice our frustration out on this forum, let it be. After all you don't own this forum, nor are you a moderator the last I check. Who the fouk are you to tell us we should move on, we should accept the decision ... etc. etc. I know you are as p1ssed of as I am with Riley, and we probably can't influence the F.A to do anything bitching on this forum but since not all of us are fortunate enough to lend our "voice" at the stadium, this forum is our outlet to vent and share with fellow reds.

I am sure the next time you attend a game with Riley as the ref, you will "move on and let it be"

some people on here think they can get the FA to do something by moaning or starting a thread

I can bitch about us winning the CL, EPL and FA Cup this season, Chelsea to go bankrupt and ManU to be relegated together with bluenose etc...doesn't mean it will happened, and doesn't mean someone can't start a treat to talk about the "what if" scenario. If you don't like it...fine just don't participate but don't try to act smart and tell me not talk about it here. Putting your message in CAPS and BIG BOLD letters don't make you a sage here. Live with it!!!

You need some prozac lad.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FrankM » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:53 pm

Include me in. This imbecile must be stopped. Remember game against scum last year when he sent Sammi off and gave them two penalties. I watched a programme on Saturday night about Peter Cook and Dudley Moore. One of there radio sketches basically only used the words fcuking cnut. Although it was written about 30 year ago it could have been about Riley. Come to think of it, it was probably about a referee of the day.

Anyway, he must not be allowed to referee top matches again. fair play to Carra for his views.
FrankM

Postby 77-1099054247 » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:55 pm

Hmm...should you being creating a proper petition like?

Doesn't matter, count me in anyway.
77-1099054247

Postby Djiin » Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:08 pm

do not send the petition to the FA no use instead to The Professional Game Match Official Limited (PGMOL) - the organisation responsible for managing and providing match officials for all professional games in England. 

attn: m.riley :alien:
Djiin

Postby ronmeister » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:00 pm

someone email soccer am on sky and get them behind us,
ronmeister

Postby Cheesebeau » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:09 pm

Count me into the petition as well.

I've seen a better standard of refereeing in Junior games, and thats saying something. The man should not be allowed in charge of any Premiership match again, ever.
Cheesebeau

Postby Gareth G » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:11 pm

If this is going to be done right i think we will need to use our proper names!
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:33 pm

Happy New Year to you all, hope you all had great christmas.

Count me in....those tw@t should be banned from Referee Official for life, cos he is not good enough to be referee in any Football League, maybe he is good enough to be ref in the any of Sunday League in UK!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lilyred » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:37 am

Thanks for the response . but we need more to sign in or if any member have any contacts with other sites please make contact . we will give a target date say Wednesday 12 January so i wil print Threads and send them to the F.A. WITH MY PERSONAL ADDRESS AND SIGNATURE so please tell your friends about this petition
thanks & regards
lilyred
lilyred

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion