Save the will we beat blackpool thread! - Petition

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:59 pm

There has been talk of closing one of the greatest ever threads on this forum, no doubt a thread which helped make the site the success it is, a guy named Tom James invented it.
To all of us he is affectionately known as TJames and he asked the simple question 'Will we Beat Blackpool' which has made him a legend on this site.
There has been talk of deleting the topic and I know a few key names who will leave the site if the topic is deleted, and it is a popular topic amongst forum members on here, so If you want the topic to stay just reply to this topic and you will be added to the petition

Regards
Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby stmichael » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:14 pm

the thread will never die.

tjames won't give us any answers so i've decided to ask the blackpool supporters for their view on the subject. maybe they can shed some light on whether we will beat them or not.

http://boards.rivals.net/default....6662241

:D  :D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:27 pm

LONG LIVE WWBB :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:30 pm

a blackpool fan has just replied to my question saying "eh?". that's just pure ignorance.  :angry:

we need to know if we will beat blackpool or not. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby simic_ie » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:35 pm

stmichael wrote:a blackpool fan has just replied to my question saying "eh?". that's just pure ignorance.  :angry:

we need to know if we will beat blackpool or not. :D

Classic, that Blackpool dude doesn't have a clue what's going on  :D  Igonorant f*cker  :angry:
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:43 pm

Roberts wrote:There has been talk of closing one of the greatest ever threads on this forum, no doubt a thread which helped make the site the success it is, a guy named Tom James invented it.
To all of us he is affectionately known as TJames and he asked the simple question 'Will we Beat Blackpool' which has made him a legend on this site.
There has been talk of deleting the topic and I know a few key names who will leave the site if the topic is deleted, and it is a popular topic amongst forum members on here, so If you want the topic to stay just reply to this topic and you will be added to the petition

Regards
Roberts

I thnk you will find that i am that big name  :D

But as far as im concerned Supersub doesnt hae the gonads to close down that thread and who has when it comes down to this ultmatum.....

TJAMES, WILL WE BEAT BLACKPOOL?
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby stmichael » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:17 pm

the latest news is that we have a new response saying "will liverpool beat us at what?"

some people

:angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dom1 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:23 pm

haha bloody imbesils :laugh:  :laugh:  just reply "curling" :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:26 pm

Dom1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:There has been talk of closing one of the greatest ever threads on this forum, no doubt a thread which helped make the site the success it is, a guy named Tom James invented it.

Regards
Roberts

I thnk you will find that i am that big name  :D

But as far as im concerned Supersub doesnt hae the gonads to close down that thread and who has when it comes down to this ultmatum.....

TJAMES, WILL WE BEAT BLACKPOOL?

theres a few more Dom trust me
82-1074641017

Postby supersub » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:38 pm

not many responses..this thread is hanging by a thread..just ask TJames.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Dom1 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:56 pm

no we don't need TJAMES opinion on this one....

we only want to know what he thinks about the thread below/above :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:09 am

IT MUST STAY!!!!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:42 am

It must be kept open this T james is the most persecuted guy on the planet but the posts are the  stuff  legends are made of . T James wanders the streets in a snorkel with the hood zipped all the way up not daring to reveal his true identity to his adoring public the man is now a Luminary .T James we await your next commandment with baited breath oh exulted one !

1st  Commandment . Thou will endeavour to search out the answer to will we beat Blackpool
2nd  ?

The waiting is agony T James 
:( :( :(
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:44 am

From a T James Newbie :D :D :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:48 am

supersub wrote:not many responses..this thread is hanging by a thread..just ask TJames.

Well its a bit ******.I.N.G difficult to ask TJames the C.U.N.T is never here to answer the original question.
Will we beat Blackpool must stay otherwise you will lose a lot of members on the forum.
We are planning banners for games at Anfield like Soccer Ams Save Chip campaign, we have even started posting on Blackpool forums

Roberts
82-1074641017

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion