The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Journo wars :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Gone insane, had a go at a journo from the daily mail then he invited him for coffee :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
Protest all u want just don't attack innocent people, their livelihoods and homes. Go protest outside parliament if ur not happy. Hooligans

clearly gone insane :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:33 pm

lolz, everyone is having a go at Joey Barton on twitter while he tries to defend himself after the Gervinho debacle  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 pm

metalhead wrote:lolz, everyone is having a go at Joey Barton on twitter while he tries to defend himself after the Gervinho debacle  :laugh:

Hell, he did us a favor LOL
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Gervinho should have been sent off, and he was.  Hell if Gervinho was given a yellow for every 5 dives he committed, he would have been sent off either way!

Arsenal's new boy fits right in to their cheating style of play-Fall on the ground whenever you possibly can.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:15 pm

ethanr wrote:Arsenal's new boy fits right in to their cheating style of play-Fall on the ground whenever you possibly can.

Maybe now we can finally put the "Arsenal play beautiful Football"  declarations in the past LOL.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:13 am

The Good Yank wrote:
ethanr wrote:Arsenal's new boy fits right in to their cheating style of play-Fall on the ground whenever you possibly can.

Maybe now we can finally put the "Arsenal play beautiful Football"  declarations in the past LOL.

What you didn't realize is that "play" is the key word there... They all believe they are actors in a play in which they are randomly struck by lightning... quite often.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:02 am

have you ever been in a situation where you are cursing a fellow colleague for being a pretentious hypocrite? the type who never speaks his mind and is so very plastic in his character? the type who would step on you just to gain a promotion? what we have here in Joey Barton is a person who wears his heart on his sleeve and speaks his mind. he is honest and isn't someone who would back-stab you. he is the kinda person whom you would want by your side.

sure, there are some instances which may have been over the top but if you notice, Barton has always been the one who was provoked. he was never the fire starter. take the Everton fan whom he assaulted - he had provoked Barton by verbally abusing him and kicking his shin. he may be too aggressive at times with his tackles but so was Gerrard, who was aggressive even in training and was warned about the possibility of injuring his own team-mates several times. difference is, Gerrard, in my opinion, had better coaches who were exceptional with their man-management skills.

i've always been a big fan of Barton since his Man City days. i love his style and attitude. most people are quick to point out he is a scum without realizing they may have done the same if they were in his position and that they are just big a scum as well. these are the same people who would laugh or encourage such acts if it was one of their own players doing it. for example, if that was Gerrard, i'm sure many on the forum would be encouraging him to give Gervinho a facial makeover. i don't understand why Barton is such a hated figure. the only reason i can think of is, that he isn't playing on your side.

"England did nothing in that World Cup, so why were they bringing books out? 'We got beat in the quarter-finals. I played like :censored:. Here's my book.' Who wants to read that?"
Joey Barton
maypaxvobiscum

Postby tubby » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:43 pm

He was just on 5live. Fair play to him.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:47 pm

he came across pretty realistic, no where near the kunt people perceive him as.

The Londoner that phoned was hilarious, Liverpool fan my @rse :laugh: :laugh:
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby dawson99 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:56 am

Say what you want about Barton, but he had a lot to do with getting the Hillsboro petition signed, his tweeting is read by 1000s and he was urging people to sign, so he can do what he wants, hes a top man in my book
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion