Joey barton

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:32 pm

Was talkin to me mate a while ago and he told me the Bartons in nick for Assault in town, got remanded in custody with his brother anyone confirm this
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:39 pm

Yer he's been remanded in custody till the 3rd of January had a fight by McDonalds at 5.30 in the morning and beat some fella up, he is one horrible b@stard him.

Imagine Gerrard being out on the lash all night then havin a fight in Maccies at half five in the mornin  :Oo:

Bartons track record.

- December 2007: Assault & affray charge in Liverpool (remanded in custody until Jan 3rd).
- May 2007: Assault charge on Man City team mate Dabo (goes to trial Summer 2008).
- March 2007: Assault & affray charge on taxi driver in Liverpool.
- July 2005: Sent home in disgrace from Man City's pre-season tour of Asia and fined two weeks wages after attacking a 15 year old Everton fan in a hotel bar.
- December 2004: Fined 6 weeks wages by Man City after stubbing a cigar out in the eye of a Man City team mate.

5 instances of assaults in 3 years.
Not to mention what happened when his step brother killed Anthony Walker.  :glare:

Hope he never plays footie again.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:50 pm

Ciggy wrote:Yer he's been remanded in custody till the 3rd of January had a fight by McDonalds at 5.30 in the morning and beat some fella up, he is one horrible b@stard him.

Imagine Gerrard being out on the lash all night then havin a fight in Maccies at half five in the mornin  :Oo:

Bartons track record.

- December 2007: Assault & affray charge in Liverpool (remanded in custody until Jan 3rd).
- May 2007: Assault charge on Man City team mate Dabo (goes to trial Summer 2008).
- March 2007: Assault & affray charge on taxi driver in Liverpool.
- July 2005: Sent home in disgrace from Man City's pre-season tour of Asia and fined two weeks wages after attacking a 15 year old Everton fan in a hotel bar.
- December 2004: Fined 6 weeks wages by Man City after stubbing a cigar out in the eye of a Man City team mate.

5 instances of assaults in 3 years.
Not to mention what happened when his step brother killed Anthony Walker.  :glare:

Hope he never plays footie again.

Think this will finaly finish him of cigg he could be lookin a five here  :laugh: hes just a :censored: thug, does me head in though hes got what every kid or lad ever wants playin footie earning grands and yet hes still carries on like hes knockin round the streets of Huyton . And yer right with the Gerrard bit he would of been slaughterd by the press
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:50 pm

Joey Barton needs professional help.

He should never play again.

Sooner or later, he's going to kill someone. Probably after hitting them with his car.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JamCar05 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:09 pm

F'ing brat. Way to spoil a career every kid in town would love to realise  :no
JamCar05

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:35 pm

i doubt very much he 'beat someone up', his charges are common assault and affray, you do not get a charge of common assault if you have beat someone up. the more serious offence here is the affray.

once again an instance of people blowing something out of proportion, the strange thing is the two people with him have not been remanded, i find it strange that joey has been as he is hardly a flight risk.

i think this is a case of reputation preceding him, i dont know the full facts but i wouldn't be surprised if someone got lippy with him and being the way he is he has responded

also the comment about his step brother is not relevant cigs, i dont see what that has to do with this, is he guilty by being related to someone    :no
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:58 pm

In a 68-minute hearing, Barton appeared in the dock looking dishevelled. He kept his eyes down throughout the proceedings, speaking only once to confirm his name and address.

Crown Prosecutor Jayne Hughes said: "He is already on bail for previous offences and the Crown would oppose bail on the grounds that he may reoffend." 

Defending solicitor Gwyn Lewis applied for bail but this was rejected.
account deleted by request

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:06 pm

The fact that he was refused bail on the grounds that he poses a threat to public safety - or so - says it all really.

Some people are just thugs by nature no matter where they get to in their lives. After everything he has been through and the reputation he has acquired through his own actions you'd think 'some' adviser would have recommended some counselling / therapy. Dealing with situations in ones life without the need to throw punches etc could oh so change a sitution and result in less dramatic outcomes.

Is it really worth risking your mega money footballing career to let a few twerps provoke you into such reactions?
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:26 am

it is nothing to do with public safety, it is to do with comitying offences while on bail. Someone else jumping in and talking bollix about something they know nothing about. Its worse than the tabloids in here at times,

Remember the murders in Ipswich you all had the supermarket guy hung, remember maddie you all had Murat hung, some of you will never learn to get the facts first
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:36 am

peewee wrote:also the comment about his step brother is not relevant cigs, i dont see what that has to do with this, is he guilty by being related to someone    :no

No its what he done about the witnesses at the time which I wont divulge on here.

He is a gobsh!te and a thug, so what he was provoked by an evertonain for not signing for them, he shoulnd have been on the lash at 5.30 in the morning in town he's a pro footballer plenty of time to party when his careers finished.

The cctv filmed him lashing out at passers buy in church street so he desreves all he gets.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheBestia11 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:49 pm

Barton is a bad man,as your brother.
But he have much talent
TheBestia11

Postby zarababe » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:10 am

peewee wrote:it is nothing to do with public safety, it is to do with comitying offences while on bail. Someone else jumping in and talking bollix about something they know nothing about. Its worse than the tabloids in here at times,

Is that right - inspector clueless:

Magistrate Carol Myers told Liverpool Magistrates' Court there was a risk of Barton offending again, adding: "I also have to consider the safety of the public - you lashed out indiscriminately."

He was already on bail for two other alleged offences -  I posted the comment having read the magistrates comments  :rasp
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:17 am

zarababe wrote:
peewee wrote:it is nothing to do with public safety, it is to do with comitying offences while on bail. Someone else jumping in and talking bollix about something they know nothing about. Its worse than the tabloids in here at times,

Is that right - inspector clueless:

Magistrate Carol Myers told Liverpool Magistrates' Court there was a risk of Barton offending again, adding: "I also have to consider the safety of the public - you lashed out indiscriminately."

He was already on bail for two other alleged offences -  I posted the comment having read the magistrates comments  :rasp

and i will again reiterate it has nothing to do with public safety, the request from the prosecution is that he has committed offences whilst on bail, the comments from the magistrate are not relevant and are just a soundbite from a magistrate who likes the sound of her own voice too much and commenting on things which are not needed. the fact he was remanded for committing offences while on bail Magistrate Carol Myers told Liverpool Magistrates' Court there was a risk of Barton offending again hence this is what he was remanded for, she added the rest but this was not the reason for the remand inspector clueless, stick to local government and posting pics of ashwari rai honey
112-1077774096

Postby dawson99 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:43 am

but if hes at risk of offending again, and he was charged with offending members of the public, he ahs been remanded as he is a risk to the public that hes commited said offences against m'lord

i rest my case :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:04 pm

what i like most about barton tho is that even tho hes a millionaire footbalelr hes opted to spend the new year with his family and friends
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion