Joey barton red appeal rejected

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed May 16, 2012 9:30 am

scumbag that needs taking out of this game. I'd love to kick the sh!te out of him.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed May 23, 2012 7:03 pm

So a 12 game ban he has by the looks of it.

I may be going against the general consensus here but i think that's a joke.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby RichardLFC1 » Wed May 23, 2012 8:25 pm

did you see what he did he should never play football again

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed May 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Are you serious ?

Yes i seen it, when he kneed Aguero and then threw his head towards Kompany ?

He is an absolute gobsh!te and i am in no way sticking up for him but the FA appear to have just made their own rules up because of the uproar.

There have been countless incidents where players have stamped on others pre meditated and just got the usual bans.
Yes his history and record means it is slightly different but he shouldnt be getting banned for a third of the season for that.
Ben Patrick

Postby metalhead » Wed May 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Ben Patrick » Wed May 23, 2012 6:03 pm wrote:So a 12 game ban he has by the looks of it.

I think he got the 12 game ban because of his reputation alone! no other player would have gotten that much, 3 or 5 max.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed May 23, 2012 9:25 pm

metalhead » Wed May 23, 2012 8:15 pm wrote:
Ben Patrick » Wed May 23, 2012 6:03 pm wrote:So a 12 game ban he has by the looks of it.

I think he got the 12 game ban because of his reputation alone! no other player would have gotten that much, 3 or 5 max.

That's what i was saying mate.

He is an utter tw@t but they still cant just make their own rules up as and when.

They did the same thing with Suarez, nobody else has had a ban that size for similar offences.
Ben Patrick

Postby RichardLFC1 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Ben Patrick » Wed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm wrote:Are you serious ?

He is an absolute gobsh!te and i am in no way sticking up for him but the FA appear to have just made their own rules up because of the uproar.

There have been countless incidents where players have stamped on others pre meditated and just got the usual bans.
Yes his history and record means it is slightly different but he shouldnt be getting banned for a third of the season for that.

The guy 1stly elbowed Tevez Straight Red 3 Match Ban

Then Kicked out at Aguero for no reason - Violent conduct can go up to 5 match ban

Then Went to headbutt Kompany - Violent conduct can go up to 5 Match ban

so 12 matches is probably right. The Fa need to set an example.

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Wed May 23, 2012 10:48 pm

He didn't headbutt Kompany did he? he didn't, he is a tw@t for the knee on Augero, but Terry done the samething on Sanchez and got 1 match ban.

We can all agree that Barton is a thug, but FA is proving once again that they don't play by the rules, and as Ben said they make their own rules up just to prove a point. IF this was Rooney or anyone else he wouldn't get 12 match ban, 3-5 MAX!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu May 24, 2012 12:40 am

Ben Patrick » Wed May 23, 2012 7:03 pm wrote:So a 12 game ban he has by the looks of it.

Nope, I agree. 7 games would be about right. His 4 game ban from his second red of the season, 3 games for the knee on Aguero. His reputation has gained him the extra 5, and for me that's unfair.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu May 24, 2012 12:59 am

RichardLFC1 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm wrote:

Then Kicked out at Aguero for no reason - Violent conduct can go up to 5 match ban

setting an example is one thing, sticking to it is another. Will Terry get banned for 10 games after using Suarez as the example? I'm not holding my breath
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Kharhaz » Thu May 24, 2012 1:26 am

Greavesie » Thu May 24, 2012 12:59 am wrote:
RichardLFC1 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm wrote:

setting an example is one thing, sticking to it is another. Will Terry get banned for 10 games after using Suarez as the example? I'm not holding my breath

Nor am I. And if Terry walks away with no punishment whatsoever it will confirm to me, without a doubt, the corruption that exists within the FA.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Thu May 24, 2012 1:31 am

He automatically gets a 4 game ban for his red card since he's already had one this season.  The other 8 could easily have accumulated from his attack on Aguero, his attempted headbutt of Kompany (he may have got him) his constant physical shoving of all the other players, and his refusal to leave the pitch.  12 was about exactly what I expected.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby RichardLFC1 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:41 am

Kharhaz » Wed May 23, 2012 11:40 pm wrote:
Ben Patrick » Wed May 23, 2012 7:03 pm wrote:So a 12 game ban he has by the looks of it.

Nope, I agree. 7 games would be about right. His 4 game ban from his second red of the season, 3 games for the knee on Aguero. His reputation has gained him the extra 5, and for me that's unfair.

So the headbutt on Kompany goes unpunished....

With reference to Terry he will most likely get unpunished via the FA as they bottled it. But after Suarez got his 8 game ban and 40,000 fine for "Racial Abuse" a player in a lower league, Rotherham?? also got an 8 game ban but 1,500 fine for the same thing

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu May 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Hitting out at Tevez - red card - 4 game ban because it is his second of the season

Kicking Augero - red card offensse - 4 game ban

Attemoting to headbuttt - red card offense - 4 game ban

Attempting to have a go at Bibotelli then admitting on twitter it was on purpose should have seen him banned for longer IMO he is lucky with just the 12

Duncan Ferguson got sent down for 6 months for headbutting an opponent
Benny The Noon

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu May 24, 2012 3:29 pm

metalhead » Wed May 23, 2012 9:48 pm wrote:He didn't headbutt Kompany did he? he didn't, he is a tw@t for the knee on Augero, but Terry done the samething on Sanchez and got 1 match ban.

We can all agree that Barton is a thug, but FA is proving once again that they don't play by the rules, and as Ben said they make their own rules up just to prove a point. IF this was Rooney or anyone else he wouldn't get 12 match ban, 3-5 MAX!

Exactly mate ,and if it was  Evra he would have been applauded on bringing his own interpreter , and those frugal with the truth boys up at the FA
would have been happy to have his children..... 12 games is way over the top .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion