Arsenal - Wtf !

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 pm

neil wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:If people hadn't of noticed there are only four positions worth finishing in this league, three of which will be sown up.

Agreed, ourselves and the 2 manc sides will be in the top 3, chelsea will probably clinch 4th at arsenals expense

Maybe, most on here voted as 4th as a minimum finish. As long as at a minimum 4th is attained the season will be a success.

I also think we could climb higher but it's still early days.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Very ugly for Arsenal yesterday. I honestly think they will drop out of the top 10 this season- judging by the way things are going for them......and lets face it, he will not spend (to late really).

Yep, like some have mentioned already, i'd rather see the Mwanckers in trouble then Arsenal, and as for Tottenham, hmmm, maybe similar to the way Arsenal are going.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Wenger, should never have even contemplated playing such a youthful, but tactically  naive side against the Mancs without having a plan of action .United played the game like it was a training match ,Arsenals ineptitude was there for all to see in the first half ,yet Wenger kept the same formation instead of revising his game plan drastically .United's were allowed to play with an arrogance only they can muster ,and Wenger is at fault .I honestly felt sorry for the suffering Arsenal fans,because lets face it we ourselves are all too familiar with managers being clearly out of their depth . 
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:26 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Don't see why so many are sad for Arsenal.

Teams come and go, it's the natural evolution of the game. Arsenal have a good time at the top, now they are making way for another team to be that regular top four/CL team.

I have not one ounce of sympathy, I WANT them to continue to fail because it is critical to our future successes. If people hadn't of noticed there are only four positions worth finishing in this league, three of which will be sown up.

Agree.  We need fourth.  With Champions league, if we decide to strengthen our squad next summer then we will actually have a chance of getting the Agueros or the Snjeiders.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby RedAnt » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:45 pm

zarababe wrote:I agree with some of the sentiments on here.. don't no why, but Ars.es demise is really worrying and I feel sad.

Much rather see the mancs in shy'te.. not these.

Spurs.. new arry's so-called magic touch would wear.. Bale will be off in January .. guarantee that !

I felt sorry for Arsenal at first. But then I trawled their forum to see what the mood was like before, during and after they played us. Not sure why but I always thought Arsenal were a decent lot, but they really despise us from what I read. Some really sh1tty comments from them, and some real arrogance. Kinda wanted to sign up and post a big, fat laugh after some of the cr*p I read.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby shanks » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:07 pm

ethanr wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:Don't see why so many are sad for Arsenal.

Teams come and go, it's the natural evolution of the game. Arsenal have a good time at the top, now they are making way for another team to be that regular top four/CL team.

I have not one ounce of sympathy, I WANT them to continue to fail because it is critical to our future successes. If people hadn't of noticed there are only four positions worth finishing in this league, three of which will be sown up.

Agree.  We need fourth.  With Champions league, if we decide to strengthen our squad next summer then we will actually have a chance of getting the Agueros or the Snjeiders.

we definitely need that 4th spot or we could be shagged for a couple of seasons with out champions league

Champions league is our first goal 4th spot we need that as a big club

Then we will attract the world class players and be able to fight for the Premiership.
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:11 pm

shanks wrote:we definitely need that 4th spot or we could be shagged for a couple of seasons with out champions league

Then we will attract the world class players and be able to fight for the Premiership.

For me, I think we need 3rd to be assured of making the group stage.  4th and it's still a :censored: shoot with the play in round.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby shanks » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 am

The Good Yank wrote:
shanks wrote:we definitely need that 4th spot or we could be shagged for a couple of seasons with out champions league

For me, I think we need 3rd to be assured of making the group stage.  4th and it's still a :censored: shoot with the play in round.

i would love if we got 3rd but it aint going to happen

in reality there is only 1 spot available and thats 4th

the manc's have got 1st and 2rd then chelsea 3rd us 4th.
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 am

shanks wrote:i would love if we got 3rd but it aint going to happen

Thanks for the sig
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 am

neil wrote:
shanks wrote:i would love if we got 3rd but it aint going to happen

Thanks for the sig

:laugh: 

sounds like a bet.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 pm

shanks wrote:
The Good Yank wrote:

i would love if we got 3rd but it aint going to happen

I really think 3rd is within our reach.  Why do you think Chelsea will definately grab 3rd.

They have one of the oldest squads, and ok they have imporved very late into the transfer window but I dont think there is much difference between our first 11 and theirs.

The 2 Manc clubs look very strong, but it is very early.  If City have a few bad results (which at the moment doesnt look like will happen) will all their superstars be able to handle failure?  When times get tough that is when you see how together a team really are.  That, unfortunatley seems to be a strength that Man United have, not sure if City have it yet... time will tell
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Germany coach Joachim Low has given Arsenal target Per Mertesacker permission to leave the squad's training camp to hold transfer talks and expects him to return tonight having signed for 'a new club'.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby zarababe » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:20 pm

maguskwt wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
zarababe wrote:I agree with some of the sentiments on here.. don't no why, but Ars.es demise is really worrying and I feel sad.

Much rather see the mancs in shy'te.. not these.

Spurs.. new arry's so-called magic touch would wear.. Bale will be off in January .. guarantee that !

Let's get a cheeky last minute bid in for Bale then  :D

where would Bale play though?

:D  :laugh: what r you two like ay....

£35 mill do ya  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:58 pm

I DID say it was cheeky, luv.... :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Greavesie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:17 pm

signing defenders! Fark me he's actually listened, mind you it was the organisation of the defence that was the biggest concern against Man U and a few were experienced, maybe they need decent coaches as well. And a leader, Jenkinson needed someone to be shouting in his ear
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion