Arsenal are feckin sh!te .

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Wed May 06, 2009 1:08 pm

bavlondon wrote:I hope Barca go through tonight. I can't see Chelsea beating utd in the final if they go through.

I hate to cheer for Chelsea over Barca but will I will as I cannot see Barca defending well enough against Manu and think the spanish league is too weak.

That said I expect Manu to retain the Euro cup - first time ever in CL and we'll have to take the stick :down:
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed May 06, 2009 1:15 pm

This whole money issue is a myth aswell as I was telling people on here the other day.

Wenger doesn't spend because he hasn't got the balls to. He hasn't got the balls to because if it goes wrong he's going to have a lot harder time justifying why he's done bugger all in 5 years, end of.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Big Niall » Wed May 06, 2009 1:40 pm

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2009/0505/arsenal_manunited.html

Go to the above site, click the watch RTE analysis, and then play clip and you will see why RTE coverage rocks.

Graeme Souness,Eamonn Dumphy and Johnny Giles all having a big argument about Wenger. The best bit is the end when Dumphy tells souness that he doesn't know what he is talking about and Souness replies "who have you managed?" at which stage they go for an add break.

These guys are great. :buttrock
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed May 06, 2009 4:29 pm

An Arsenal fan hung himself following his team's 4-1 aggregate drubbing by arch-rivals Manchester United in the Champions League semi-final, police said.

Arsenal lost 3-1 to United in the second leg of their semi-final tie.
Suleiman Alphonso Omondi, a 29-year-old Kenyan living in the capital Nairobi's Embakasi neighbourhood, hanged himself in his Arsenal shirt after the match.
"We were watching the match at Bamba 70 pub, and when Arsenal was defeated, Suleiman just walked out in protest and he was crying," Calvin Otieno, one of his friends, said.

"We didn't know he was going to hang himself until this morning when we received the reports and came here to find his body at the balcony," Otieno said outside the deceased's home.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby JoeTerp » Wed May 06, 2009 4:43 pm

I don't understand why a news report was made of that guy. Your not supposed to report suicides.
JoeTerp

Postby redbeergoggles » Wed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Big Niall wrote:
bavlondon wrote:I hope Barca go through tonight. I can't see Chelsea beating utd in the final if they go through.

I hate to cheer for Chelsea over Barca but will I will as I cannot see Barca defending well enough against Manu and think the spanish league is too weak.

That said I expect Manu to retain the Euro cup - first time ever in CL and we'll have to take the stick :down:

I think the Mancs would sooner play Barcelona rather than Chelsea ,so I will be hoping like you fella ,Chelsea win tonight ..
I really think Chelsea's name is on that cup ,every player will be fired up to meet the Mancs non more so than Terry ,who in my opinion gave his best ever performance for Chelsea at Barca .
I also think Hiddink would out think Ferguson in a tactical battle hands down ...
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Wed May 06, 2009 5:08 pm

I reckon Chelsea have to win it sooner or later, given the choice I'd rather Barca won it so part of me is routing for Barca just for the fact that it means an English side might not win it. There's another part of me hoping Chelsea because they have a better chance of beating the Mancs
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Number 9 » Wed May 06, 2009 5:21 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:An Arsenal fan hung himself following his team's 4-1 aggregate drubbing by arch-rivals Manchester United in the Champions League semi-final, police said.

Arsenal lost 3-1 to United in the second leg of their semi-final tie.
Suleiman Alphonso Omondi, a 29-year-old Kenyan living in the capital Nairobi's Embakasi neighbourhood, hanged himself in his Arsenal shirt after the match.
"We were watching the match at Bamba 70 pub, and when Arsenal was defeated, Suleiman just walked out in protest and he was crying," Calvin Otieno, one of his friends, said.

"We didn't know he was going to hang himself until this morning when we received the reports and came here to find his body at the balcony," Otieno said outside the deceased's home.

Silly kunt obviously had other issues! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 pm

He was probably a Chelsea fan a few years ago. :D Feel bad for him though.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed May 06, 2009 5:34 pm

My colleague at work is an arsenal fan, I told him how sh*t they were and they need some new players, and as a typical arsenal fan he told me no they have the most promising youngsters and they will turn to be something special next season.

:no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed May 06, 2009 5:35 pm

bavlondon wrote:He was probably a Chelsea fan a few years ago. :D Feel bad for him though.

I dont..feck him!!
One less tw@t breathing our air!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed May 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Didn't realise you lived in Kenya mate. :D

Anyway despite that result Arsenal do have a talanted squad. They play great football and have a good future ahead of them but they need some experienced players in there too. As for their fans though, rubbish. Nothing like Liverpool fans.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed May 06, 2009 5:42 pm

bavlondon wrote:Didn't realise you lived in Kenya mate. :D

Anyway despite that result Arsenal do have a talanted squad. They play great football and have a good future ahead of them but they need some experienced players in there too. As for their fans though, rubbish. Nothing like Liverpool fans.

Our fans would have stayed and sung to the end!

Hundreds of them left throughout the game..pathetic!

They deserve to win feck all!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed May 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Bav, they are unbelievably ignorant, when they lose a game they go and blame someone, or AW goes and says nothing to be ashamed of.

wtf.

lol
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed May 06, 2009 5:43 pm

They are sure to improve in the summer. I just hope we do to mate otherwise we will go backwards like they have this season.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion