Arsenal are feckin sh!te .

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue May 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Fans leaving in there droves , plastic flags . So called good young players . Feckin embarresment they are , the whole friggen shower. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue May 05, 2009 9:18 pm

i have told all my Barcelona friends that they can keep their fúcking praises to their football if they don't do what they have to tomorrow and against Manchester.

Disgusting. I've seen the first goal and I've given up. Disgusting.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Tue May 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Fans leaving in there droves , plastic flags . So called good young players . Feckin embarresment they are , the whole friggen shower. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

and we didnt beat them  :angry:
JoeTerp

Postby NANNY RED » Tue May 05, 2009 9:36 pm

What Igor said :nod

Gang of fecking sh.ithouses.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue May 05, 2009 9:36 pm

JoeTerp wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Fans leaving in there droves , plastic flags . So called good young players . Feckin embarresment they are , the whole friggen shower. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

and we didnt beat them  :angry:

That's right joe and it just goes to show what there like . A nothing game against us ,4 chances and 4 goals and they act like they won the league. The pressure was on them tonight and they perform like that , feckin embarresing like i said. :veryangry
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue May 05, 2009 9:39 pm

They're certainly not a patch on the better Arsenal teams over the last six or seven years that's for sure. They have found their way a bit in the League and had a good run and some notable results (like the one against us) but they still look to me like they have a soft underbelly. To go to Anfield and concede four goals was typical of their ability I think, it was just unfortunate for us that Arshavin stuck four in at the other end. Mind you, I've been saying they're not a patch on the better Arsenal teams all season and been derided for it so no doubt I will be again.

My guess is though that they'll be much stronger next season. They maybe a team which is worth having a look at in the head to heads as I would expect them to significantly improve. As for the mancs, they've shown that if you have two top quality centre backs you can do many things. It does now appear almost official that they are over their bliiiiiiip and back to something like their best form. Crucially during theirs, although you could quite clearly see it in the way they were playing, they managed to win lots of matches. We almost derailed them at Old Trafford, Fulham gave them a mighty wobble but ultimately it looks like they are back on track and will probably prevail. What a shame we didn't put this poor Arsenal team to the sword at Home, or even more to the point, what a shame we didn't go all out for the win at the Emirates when we had our foot on their throats as they were down to ten men. At least we'll know for next time.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue May 05, 2009 9:40 pm

W@nkers...No heart no passion!
Jokes the lot of em especially Adebayor"I score against shi'te teams"

and Walcott..just a disgrace of a player!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Tue May 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Number 9 wrote:W@nkers...No heart no passion!
Jokes the lot of em especially Adebayor"I score against shi'te teams"

and Walcott..just a disgrace of a player!

But they're great Barry.

Play the best football in Europe.
Have an average age of seven.
Have the best midfielder ever.
Have the best attack in the Premiership.
Have the best foreign manager ever.
Have the best youth system ever.
Have the best stadium.
Have the best policies as they don't overpay their stars.

In reality...

Don't have a keeper.
Have a disgrace of a captain who spits on people.
Don't have a defence.
Don't have any balls.
Bottom line... will win fu.ck all with that team.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue May 05, 2009 9:57 pm

bigmick wrote:They're certainly not a patch on the better Arsenal teams over the last six or seven years that's for sure. They have found their way a bit in the League and had a good run and some notable results (like the one against us) but they still look to me like they have a soft underbelly. To go to Anfield and concede four goals was typical of their ability I think, it was just unfortunate for us that Arshavin stuck four in at the other end. Mind you, I've been saying they're not a patch on the better Arsenal teams all season and been derided for it so no doubt I will be again.

My guess is though that they'll be much stronger next season. They maybe a team which is worth having a look at in the head to heads as I would expect them to significantly improve. As for the mancs, they've shown that if you have two top quality centre backs you can do many things. It does now appear almost official that they are over their bliiiiiiip and back to something like their best form. Crucially during theirs, although you could quite clearly see it in the way they were playing, they managed to win lots of matches. We almost derailed them at Old Trafford, Fulham gave them a mighty wobble but ultimately it looks like they are back on track and will probably prevail. What a shame we didn't put this poor Arsenal team to the sword at Home, or even more to the point, what a shame we didn't go all out for the win at the Emirates when we had our foot on their throats as they were down to ten men. At least we'll know for next time.

Wengers been getting away with this for five season's now mick . Bringing on the youngsters for there title challenge next season blah blah blah . You can actually see that we have improved over 4 season's ,yer can't say the same about them . It will be interesting to see if he can keep hold on to the cesc's and van persies and whoever else for next season.

As for us , it's not over yet lash   :;): I'm still sticking with us winning the b@stard this year.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Tue May 05, 2009 10:04 pm

In fairness though, Utd were on great form tonight. The second goal especially, was very good.

On ballance, it certainly doesn't look good for our hopes for Utd to drop points to them or City in the coming weeks.  :(

I agree with John on some points, Almunia is a desperate weak link in their side no doubt and the second line goalie is worse (even though he did well enough against us).

The positives for Arsenal is that they will grow. But I think they've done well to get to 4th spot this year, considering their season.
tonyeh

Postby Greavesie » Tue May 05, 2009 10:06 pm

They were shocking tonight, how the hell they scored 4 against us I'll never know. Maybe thats what Arshavin does for them, guess we'll find out when they play again in the league. Was hoping Arsenal could get a result against the in the league but I'm losing hope on that one.

Even when they went two down they didn't look like they understood that they had to score four to go through, they weren't even trying. It's been said for years now that they 'this side will be great in a few years'...like sh!t they will
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Greavesie » Tue May 05, 2009 10:06 pm

In fairness though, Utd were on great form tonight. The second goal especially, was very good.

Almunia should have had the second one mate
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby SupitsJonF » Tue May 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Greavesie wrote:

Almunia should have had the second one mate

It looked that way, but from that far out and with that much pace with it dipping it isn't easy if the ball is coming at you to stop it.  Watching from a sideline angle looks easy to stop, but even Reina probably would of let that one in.
SupitsJonF

Postby tubby » Tue May 05, 2009 10:25 pm

I did think it was a bit bad for them to be walking out no matter what the score is. But even at 1-0 they lost their buzz around the atmosphere. Every time the camera went to an Arsenal fan they were just sat there arms crossed looking glum.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Tue May 05, 2009 10:27 pm

champions league semi and they play like that, got what they deserved shower of :censored:.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion