Another tevez thread. - Different subject.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:53 am

Couple of questions on the little Argentine. Number one, if his loan deal is about to expire, how do people think he would fair as a partner for Torres. Unlikely bordering on impossible I know, but as I understand it he's not Man Utd's to sell, his registration belongs to this other bloke Jorbachin or whatever the feck he's called.

Question two is a bit more serious. If he wasn't allowed to be a West Ham player for whatever the legal reasons are, wasn't allowed to keep them up, how the feck is he allowed to win titles for Man Utd then?
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:16 am

bigmick wrote:Couple of questions on the little Argentine. Number one, if his loan deal is about to expire, how do people think he would fair as a partner for Torres. Unlikely bordering on impossible I know, but as I understand it he's not Man Utd's to sell, his registration belongs to this other bloke Jorbachin or whatever the feck he's called.

Question two is a bit more serious. If he wasn't allowed to be a West Ham player for whatever the legal reasons are, wasn't allowed to keep them up, how the feck is he allowed to win titles for Man Utd then?

1. He's good, but not as good as Gerrard.

2. Because to upset Fergie is beyond the remit of the FA. Remember how long we had to f*ck about with Mascher, who had the same agent?

It's all b*llocks, and the sooner Man Utd end up relegated, the better. (Mind you - they'd squirm their way out of that one, too...)

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:11 pm

bigmick wrote:Couple of questions on the little Argentine. Number one, if his loan deal is about to expire, how do people think he would fair as a partner for Torres. Unlikely bordering on impossible I know, but as I understand it he's not Man Utd's to sell, his registration belongs to this other bloke Jorbachin or whatever the feck he's called.

I think he would be perfect as a partner for Torres, but the chance of us ever signing him are pretty slim to say the least. We should have signed the pair rather than just going for Masch, but with money being so tight I think we were lucky to get Masch in the end. 

He wants £120k per week so I doubt we could pay his wages nevermind the fee required to buy him.

The problem he had at West Ham was his contract was against the rules of the Prem league (but acceptable in many foreign leagues), presumably his loan contract with the mancs is acceptable to both.
account deleted by request

Postby Sabre » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:55 pm

I'd offload happy Babel and Kuyt in a double combo pack if that means we can bring Tevez.

To be a substitution of Riera, Fabio Aurelio is more than enough and he knows the position.

For the right, we'd have Gerrard, and if he gets bored there, and wants to play the odd game in the middle, we put Benayoun, who's taking the chances he has been given.

So yes, I'd offload happily Kuyt and Babel to get Tevez if that answers your question. 2 options less and a absolutely quality player in. He's argentinian, he probably has told Ferguson to take from his árse (fúck off) and the latin blood probably has wound up the old cúnt. But make no mistake, if he's not playing it's not because he's any worse than that Bulgarian I don't know his name or any other.

As for the compatibility don't worry. It's not a problem. In football the problem is being not good enough. If you're good enough, and you're not compatible, don't worry, we'll build that compatibility somehow. But bring me the quality.

I don't know.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:

1. He's good, but not as good as Gerrard.

2. Because to upset Fergie is beyond the remit of the FA. Remember how long we had to f*ck about with Mascher, who had the same agent?

It's all b*llocks, and the sooner Man Utd end up relegated, the better. (Mind you - they'd squirm their way out of that one, too...)

wish we found out fergie took a bung, and other dodgy deals, then they would be demoted down a couple of leagues  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:05 pm

I like Tevez attitute too. He talked like he just wanted 1 club now to devote the next 5 or 6 years to before going back home. I doubt Utd will let him go. Fecking expensive though. 32Mil for him, 30mil for Berbatov, 30Mil for Rooney.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:50 am

Thats why Tevez won't stay at Man u because Rooney is the same type of player.

I would happily sell Kuyt, Babel,Pennant and Dossena just to fund the money for him
roberto green

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:18 pm

bavlondon wrote:I like Tevez attitute too. He talked like he just wanted 1 club now to devote the next 5 or 6 years to before going back home. I doubt Utd will let him go. Fecking expensive though. 32Mil for him, 30mil for Berbatov, 30Mil for Rooney.

He wants 100k a week over 5 years... thats 26,000,000.00 plus the 30mill to buy him, thats 56 million for his services til 2014... think i'll stick with what we got thanks
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:30 pm

dawson99 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:I like Tevez attitute too. He talked like he just wanted 1 club now to devote the next 5 or 6 years to before going back home. I doubt Utd will let him go. Fecking expensive though. 32Mil for him, 30mil for Berbatov, 30Mil for Rooney.

He wants 100k a week over 5 years... thats 26,000,000.00 plus the 30mill to buy him, thats 56 million for his services til 2014... think i'll stick with what we got thanks

Does the original £32million or so not include his wages ? I thought that was why the mancs were playing hardball with him?

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:12 pm

No, the 32mill would be for Joorabchin, the 25 is pure wages... thats the stumbling block
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:13 pm

think i'll stick with what we got thanks

Postby GYBS » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Think he would be perfect for torres and would happly offload keane etc for him but chances are zero
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bermenstein » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:05 pm

As I said in a previous Tevez thread, Beauty & the Beast would be a great partnership. It has a special ring to it. Torres and Tevez. But it aint ever gonna happen, except maybe in Football Manager 2009.
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:51 pm

He just scored a great goal against Fulham. I love Masch but how I wish we had gone for Tevez instead.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion