Andy gray & richard keys - Sexist pigs

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 pm

great news.. bitter blue nose.. stick that up yer bluenose gob-shi'te .. :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 pm

I was listening to the radio before and someone said Gray is very unpopular with the people he works with in the way he treats and speaks to them.
roberto green

Postby Number 9 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Bout time...obnoxious idiot! Thought he was Mr sky sports for too long! That gesture to that young girl was wrong! If that was your daughter or sister...how would you feel?Poor girl is trying to make her way on TV and is probably nervous enough and he asks her to tuck his co'ck in??? Fuc'king idiot!

Sign on ya baldy bitter tool!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm

roberto green wrote:I was listening to the radio before and someone said Gray is very unpopular with the people he works with in the way he treats and speaks to them.

Arrogant kunt......thought he was bigger than sky!! bye bye!! :buttrock
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Get AC Jimbo in...
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bermenstein » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 pm

I agree he was sexist and I know he was a blue nose, but it was so underhanded the way he was more or less set up, and it is obvious from looking at the footage on sky news that he was hung out to dry, as it was their own microphones and cameras that picked up the feed.

Total conspiracy and entrapment. Richard Keys must get the bullet as well, as it was a conversation by both of them. They obviously want them out, and dont want to pay them off their salaries, so sacking them (I know Keys is still there, but its only a matter of time) was the money saving option.
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby Bermenstein » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 am

"....but it is understood that there will be no investigation at Sky into how such sensitive material appears to have been leaked."

"Gray has now instructed his lawyers, Schillings, over the termination of his contract. The Scot, who was believed to be on a seven-figure annual salary, recently began legal action related to the News of the World phone hacking allegations. Sky and the News of the World are both part of Rupert Murdoch's media empire."

Sky have been planning this for a long time, set the trap, and got the kill.

As much as you may not like Andy Gray, SKY are slimey filthy rats as too is their proprietor, Rupert Murdoch.
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:49 am

It was the media hype of the 1st incident which forced them to take action. Not that im complaining though.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:05 am

OneHotRed wrote:Shocking, disgusting, i dont like the fella, but being sacked for this is bloody stupid.  Would this have happened if the woman linesperson would have said, "Wow look at Carlton coles shlong when he runs" would it buggery, wed have all laughed.

They questioned her ability to do her job based on her sex. Slightly different than willy jokes.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:06 am

Have we seen the latest keys video?

Looks like an inside job to get him out but he will go now aswell
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:16 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:Video now on BBC of what Gray did back in December, he asked Charlotte Jackson

to tuck something down the front of his pants and then him and "The hairy handed halfwit" both burst out laughin.

Real Smooth son, real smooth.  :eyebrow

Video

Is it just me noticing the irony here?

The sexist comments, the smutty remarks, and of course the woman laying there in Bra and Knickers posing showing her "assets".

Its this that grates me. I accept his comments are crude but COME ON, if you are willing to do anything to get your face on telly, including posing half naked then you do so at your own risk.

Andy Gray said sexual references, she actually posed, and lets be real in ALL fit females on tv, they will all willingly pose half naked for money.

Andy Gray was sexist, no doubt about it, but if these women are also willing to degrade themself, what is the problem?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:09 am

It's like this: if you act a c*nt with your fellow workers and think you're bigger than your own boots, then don't be shocked if someone puts you in your place. That's what's happened here, and how anyone can think Gray has been mistreated is beyond me. F*ck him and his mate. Whoever stitched him up deserves a pint in my book. I'd do the same thing if someone went about belittling me. That clip of him talking to the girl presenter too - that's no f*cking way to talk to a woman and co-worker. She should have twated the fat, saggy bast@ard. Glad he got stiched up. Take that, Gray, you arrogant, baldy b"stard.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:10 am

The real reason hes been sacked is because he has a case going against his employers, hes sueing them in some court case. They have just used this as an excuse.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:11 am

Bermenstein wrote:"....but it is understood that there will be no investigation at Sky into how such sensitive material appears to have been leaked."

"Gray has now instructed his lawyers, Schillings, over the termination of his contract. The Scot, who was believed to be on a seven-figure annual salary, recently began legal action related to the News of the World phone hacking allegations. Sky and the News of the World are both part of Rupert Murdoch's media empire."

Sky have been planning this for a long time, set the trap, and got the kill.

As much as you may not like Andy Gray, SKY are slimey filthy rats as too is their proprietor, Rupert Murdoch.

Yep this is the real reason.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 am

Kharhaz wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:Video now on BBC of what Gray did back in December, he asked Charlotte Jackson

to tuck something down the front of his pants and then him and "The hairy handed halfwit" both burst out laughin.

Real Smooth son, real smooth.  :eyebrow

Video

Is it just me noticing the irony here?

The sexist comments, the smutty remarks, and of course the woman laying there in Bra and Knickers posing showing her "assets".

Its this that grates me. I accept his comments are crude but COME ON, if you are willing to do anything to get your face on telly, including posing half naked then you do so at your own risk.

Andy Gray said sexual references, she actually posed, and lets be real in ALL fit females on tv, they will all willingly pose half naked for money.

Andy Gray was sexist, no doubt about it, but if these women are also willing to degrade themself, what is the problem?

Isn't that like saying gals in short skirts are asking for it?

Andy was a horrible old man, glad hes gone. Good riddance, now just throw away the keys
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion