Andy Carroll signs for West Ham

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:47 pm

I heard it was bedsores of splinters in his hole he was suffering from :)
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Havent seen anything on the net about it so i hope there is no truth in those rumours.
my bet is he comes's back after christmas, score's a few and is off to rio in the summer
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 pm

red till i die!! » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:08 pm wrote:Havent seen anything on the net about it so i hope there is no truth in those rumours.
my bet is he comes's back after christmas, score's a few and is off to rio in the summer

Tell you what, it shows the state English football is in when he's being spoken about as an "international". ???

:no
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Stu the Red » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:08 pm wrote:Havent seen anything on the net about it so i hope there is no truth in those rumours.

Tell you what, it shows the state English football is in when he's being spoken about as an "international". ???

:D
personally i reckon sturridge and rooney are certs. walcott will be the 3rd unless injury rules him out. the last spot will be either lambert, crouch or carroll.
he gives an option of using a battering ram approach and that could be useful for you's against the sides that are harder to break down. again if he gets his act together fitness wise, he will score goals for WH and give roy food for thought  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:51 pm

red till i die!! » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:29 pm wrote:
Stu the Red » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 pm wrote:

:D
personally i reckon sturridge and rooney are certs. walcott will be the 3rd unless injury rules him out. the last spot will be either lambert, crouch or carroll.
he gives an option of using a battering ram approach and that could be useful for you's against the sides that are harder to break down. again if he gets his act together fitness wise, he will score goals for WH and give roy food for thought  :nod

He's f*cking awful!

Thats all there is to it!
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:15 am

Took a little tour back to the start of this thread where some posters were advocating the purchase of this donkey saying he's got good re-sale value and all that rubbish. Well the only winner here is Newcastle.
maypaxvobiscum

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion